1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Chemtrails - are they real?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Mar 7, 2016.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

When most of the older folks are sick and dying, there are fewer people who remember real contrails. I used to love to watch them form behind the jet and watch them dissipate way behind, just as fast as the jet was traveling.
    I also remember supersonic planes flying over when I was out in the country. Awesome boom, but the jet was not overhead but closer to the horizon. Don't remember them having a contrail at all. Would have made them much easier to spot.

That explains why I don't see real contrails much anymore. Occasionally I do see one; must be an older airplane. Thanks for explaining where the word contrail comes from!

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

By the way, to be clear, I pride myself choosing the looney-crowd because I'm fond of Bugs-bunny and porky pig. Seriously, I hate conventional wisdumb like a disease now. Lastly, being part of the looney-crowd leads to personal leadership and keeping creativity fresh and alive. How is it that so many smart people have such developed such close-mindedness? I think it's because they take the easy-way out, and easy way is low dopamine to dismiss a conversation because it would hurt their ganglions.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Good mystery novels look to motivations. Sherlock Holmes and Hercules Poirot would ask "who benefits and why?" from the contrails to find those that might want to use them. If it's a mass-aerosol, one would wonder if a certain population privy to what is in the aerosol would have obtained immunity to it, or a way to not react to it, because it's such a blanket influence. If I were designing a mystery book as an author around this, I would have a common catalyst everyone uses among the population, so it would be rendered harmless to me unless I used that catalyzing influence. It all sounds crazy-conspiracy theory and sci-fi, but this is common-stuff in any mystery novel. You have to backwards design the novel to create the poison, and then break the poison into stages to put clues into the mystery for the main characters to find them. There are always breadcrumbs.

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  4. Danny

Danny New Member

Maybe modern humans are terrible at observing b/c they have lost their senses and don't know what to look for.

Scompy, Mystic Rose60 and Inger like this.
  5. Purple Haze

Purple Haze New Member

I believe they are "condensation trails"... a natural occurrence. Most pilots and engineers will tell you that. I have no reason not to believe them. It wouldn't make much sense for pilots, airline workers or gov't employees etc. to deliberately poison the population down below. They and their families live down here too. I think we have other real things to worry about, like industrialized food, big pharma control etc. Just my humble opinion.... but I've been wrong before : )

seanb4 likes this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I think it's easy to call 'conspiracy theory.' But wouldn't that be exactly what conventional wisdom wants us to believe that 'everything must be a conspiracy theory?' This method is a great way to control viewpoints and dismiss investigation. The best way to hide something is in plain sight. Any good detective or mystery novel author knows this. Here is the formula: take any natural occurrance that the public becomes acclimated to then use it as a means to an end. Doesn't have to be natural condensation trails produced by airplanes. It could be something like a tree. Everyone gets used to seeing a tree.

http://waynesword.palomar.edu/images/faketr3b.jpg

Everyone gets used to seeing condensation trails... It's all about finding the details about the natural occurance to know if it's no longer a natural-created event. One would expect to be able to find evidence from the condensation trials by the detection of whatever chemical is there, as well as the loading of the chemicals into planes... who is doing it and for what ends? And what is the frequency of the delivery of said-chemicals. It would be hard to believe the delivery of chemical agents are frequent thing (like every day), done by private businesses, etc. But aside from chemical evidence collection, when NASA comes out saying to the public they've done geoengineering with lithium, then you have to check the sources to understand why they would reveal such a thing.

7. Purple Haze

Purple Haze New Member

Is lithium supposed to make us all happy?

Scompy likes this.
  8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Sounds like a great control mechanism...huh... If we don't want a cheeseburger, we don't do to a burger joint. We don't want the burger company to arrive on our doorstep and shove a burger down our throats. That's the analogy I think about when artificial things are done to use without our knowledge. At least choking on a cheeseburger, we know it's happening.

Bottom line is that consumers want *choice.* The more choice we have available, the more we empower each individual. The less choice we have, the easier it is for other entities to shackle and control. And more specifically, many highly important choices are being hidden in plain "sight." Let's look at the nnEMF issue of invisibility. If people could see WiFi, mircrowave, radio and other forms of light, people would be outcrying for choice over what we are forced to ensure with so much interference that would be blocking our vision. The fog alone would get people to change, but because nnEMF fog is invisible, it's right under everyone's nose with no big sensory systems to detect it mentally (unless you're nnEMF sensitive like me), even though our mitochondria sensory systems do detect it. One perfect example that comes to mind is the choice not have SmartMeter light penetrate their brains at 3am when it blasts energy into their pineal glands. Many states don't offer an opt-out program. Our choices are diminishing slowly and insideously. Unless society regains back an attitude of independence in my opinion, an attitude that we're not gonna take the crap from those that want to control us.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  9. Inger: Sorry I did not see your questions as I don't 'monitor' the Forum that constantly nowadays. I am convinced they are very real and of course once you get there then all the questions about how and why etc etc. I have been reading a lot, watching youtube etc. It's hard to get your head around it but you can and in the end it all makes sense.........I mean it does not make sense but it makes 'crazy kind of sense' like vaccines. All of this stuff is beyond bad but the people in power through a combination of stupidity, greed, hubris etc end up either thinking it is ok or trying to convince others it is ok

For your boyfriend since he is a scientific type the best website in that regard would be this http://carnicominstitute.org For a more 'activist' website this is an excellent one http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org Both of those are very good as I say the first one for strictly 'science' the second one for a more activist take. I found the most helpful though is a book "Chemtrails, HAARP and Full Spectrum Dominance" by Elana Freeland if you read this you will start to get your head around it.

I know how you feel Inger, when I first became aware of it about 2 months ago I was a basket case for a while but like anything you kind of get used to it, understand it a bit more etc. I am actually going to Ireland and the UK for the Summer and my trip does involve getting into this a bit. It's hard to explain now plus I really don't want to but I will 'report' at the end of the Summer what I have found out.

There is loads of stuff on youtube about it you can see the movie "What on Earth are they spraying us with" and "Why on Earth are they spraying us". Also "Don't talk about the weather" just loads and loads of stuff there. Happy reading and watching and don't let 'the boyfriend' talk you out of it................

Sazzle likes this.
  10. Inger: you mentioned about officials denying it. Here is a slightly comic in an Irish way of a guy calling some officials.

11. Hi, Jonathin. Be careful with absolutes. Your first sentence is not true. Even modern high-bypass jet engines can produce contrails under the right atmospheric conditions.

Optimalbound likes this.
  12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thanks for that, Randy. You should know!
    I've noticed zero chemtrails in the last couple months. I suppose with all the rainfall and flooding we have been getting lately they have decided to give us a break. They will probably start back up when the weather gets dry.

13. It seems well documented that there have been various experimental programs that has involved spraying all sorts of chemicals from airplanes for meteorological control and other purposes. To what degree and for which purposes such programs still exist, I do not know.

But to go from there to conclude that a huge portion of the world's fleet of commercial aircraft is involved in some nefarious government chemtrails scheme, seems to me to be rather silly. The funny thing is that such claims are often put forward by people who in other contexts think that governments are useless, clumsy dinosaurs that cannot do anything right. But when it comes to chemtrails, we are supposed to believe that there are massive programs in place that would have to involve hundreds if not thousands of people, yet there has not been a single mishap or leak so far, and not a single whistleblower has come forward.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    seanb4 and JoeBranca like this.
  14. JMO

JMO Gold

They have stopped here too...temperature been soaring.

15. This is a question for Dr Kruse himself or anyone else who feels 'qualified' to answer. Given that our atmosphere has been turned into something that all kinds of electronic pulses etc flow through from end to end with all kinds of frequencies is it necessary to sort of 'prime' our atmosphere in this way. I mean by spraying it with all kinds of nano particles of metals (aluminum, barium, strontium etc etc) and also applying HAARP and NEXRAD type electro-magnetic frequencies to 'ready' it for the transmission of many military communications and also of course our own civilian uses, cell phones, wireless internet, GPS devices etc etc.

I guess what I am getting at is it is I think pretty clear this massive spraying is going on (just look up) and I gather from people who are knowledgeable about this there is also evidence of massive application of huge amounts of electro-magnetic frequencies from the HAARP and NEXRAD................the question I suppose is to what purpose? Of course it is not even officially admitted it is happening (not a good sign!) but say or assume it is................is it something because of the way we live now that 'needs' to happen otherwise our atmosphere is not 'ready' for all these transmissions? Or is that not true? I don't know the answer to that...................or is it some demented from of 'weather warfare' and represents some crazy Pentagon dream of world domination through weather? I guess the question is what is going on and I don't really mean what is happening to me that is sort of 'settled' but what is the 'agenda' what are they trying to do?

Of course there may be other 'agendas' that are even hard to imagine, world de-population, sickening of the bio-sphere to prepare for GMO plants and even trees, 'tagging' of everyone with metals whether they like it or not......................I know this sounds pretty absurd but I could also be describing the vaccine agenda and that IS happening so anything is possible I suppose. But my real question is is it now necessary to prep the atmosphere in this way for all our consumer devices to work or am I wrong in this guess?

Sazzle likes this.
  16. Inger

Inger Silver

Interesting questions Patrick.... I have no answer tho....hmm..

They have not been spraying here lately either, yay :)

17. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Interesting.

18. Penny

Penny New Member

Russel Blaylock has some great videos about chemtrails et al on youtube - get on youtube and type: Russel Blaylock chemtrails - many videos... the neurosurgeons are leading the charge... :)

19. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

What would those conditions be? You don't say but it sounds like you know. Please inform us.

I don't think the debate should be about a single factor, i.e. "chemtrails". I see clouds and weather effects that do not fit with any common narrative that I am aware of. Here are a few pictures from Colorado where I live. Look closely. Note the hard edges and angles. Note the texture and rippling in one of them. I have hundreds more in high resolution. Does this prove anything? I just see huge manmade effects. Contrails are a manmade effects too. I don't see that as OK either. It is all the new normal that only a few care to talk about.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016