1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Chemtrails - are they real?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

So, I got into some hot discussions about chemtrails with the boyfriend, as I told him I saw them spraying here the other day. He searched it and told me it is all conspiracy theories and has nothing to do with the truth. Well... I believe it is true as I do not get why they spray like that. And only when sunny weather. Okay, when clouds one could not see it anyways but when part of the sky is covered with clouds you could still see it.

So please help, anyone know how to be sure about this?
    I sure wish it was not true! But it really irritates me that when finally sun is out and clear sky and I want to enjoy the sun fully, they start spraying! Drives me mad! So why do they do it?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Personally I think so. Geoengineering is something the government has been messing with since they learned how atomic fallout changed the weather.

3. Danny

Danny New Member

reducing our quantum yield. some days they spray like crazy here and some not at all

4. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Is it also part of the plan to reduce/control population?

Paul Keenan and Cpt.Tired like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

Well.... so how do I get facts to show the boyfriend? He is an engineer and believes in hard data. But the internet is filled with info that it is only conspiracy theories. But what do they say that this spraying is, then? If not chemtrails? Normal airplanes for sure do not make that kind of clouds. The German government have denied that they spray anything. This is so weird. I want it to not be true but it really bothers me, those clouds.

So if they really do geoengineering... why do they do that as it will harm them who spray it equally? Or are they just not getting how bad it can be for biology? If so, they must be very stupid. Kinda scary.

Alex97232 and Cpt.Tired like this.
  6. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

Condensation trails are not possible with the type of jet engines commonly used. So what is it? Somehow it is not considered pollution when it is so obvious? Why and how is not so obvious? I have many photos I have taken of trails and what looks like emf effected clouds of all sorts. Like water fluoridation, it does not make any sense unless you understand the early history and the players involved.

7. JMO

JMO Gold

Here are some trails outside my front door. I am very aware of these now and notice them all the time. They are pissing me off because they completely cover the sun. I never noticed how bad these were before so maybe they are spraying more. I live about 15 miles from Offutt afb.

[​IMG]

8. JMO

JMO Gold

chemtrails.jpg

Helio Silva likes this.
  9. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

Chemtrails are horrible. In Reno there is a funded billboard on 80 east asking the government to stop spraying us... If that doesn't hit home, I don't know what else would. I promise next time I go to Reno I will snap a picture.... I cried wolf so many times on this forum and some, let me restate, a few, see where the world is going.

It either takes billions of dollars, or conspiracy theorists, to know the truth. I know what side I'm on.

Alexandriaxx likes this.
  10. JMO

JMO Gold

11. Primo1

Primo1 New Member

old news - it's been around since the Korean War. Just google "Yellow Rain". Using weather as a weapon was perfected during the Vietnam War.

They have been spraying the Gulf Coast area to depopulate it for $$ No idea what chemical is being used but ick.....

http://www.jesseventura.net/conspiracy-theory/s02e07-the-gulf-oil-spill/

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  12. Inger

Inger Silver

Well, the boyfriend now watches airplanes in the sky to see if the clouds they make disappear or not...lol That is what I told him, he needs to watch for. Normally they disappear and with chemtrails , no. He seems to find that interesting and weird. Now I need to wait until they starts spraying, and then he will believe ;) Because the thing is, I want him to tell me what those weird clouds are? If he says, no, chemtrails are bogus, so what are those clouds then? What are they spraying. I want an explanation from him. He is curious now himself.

I was thinking, if they do spray aluminium.... that... + nnEMF is really a bad thing. I am not sure it is conspiracy. Maybe they are just so stupid, they have no idea how it hurts us? Because they do not care to check things out before they try something out. Like the fluoridation of water. They did that here before, as I was a kid. But they stopped, because they realized it was dangerous. So they do not do it at all here anymore. Chloride neither. Some places do tho. But few.

Maybe it is the same with chemtrails. They think they can cool off the earth that way and save the planet.......... But darn, how can they be so stupid :(

The boyfriend was watching some politics in TV and just watched for a little while with him... I never watch TV as I hate it but I though well lets see what I feel about our politics. And.... I got such a weird feeling about them. They were all so... hard? Like... without soul and heart and passion. It was scary. It was eye opening. I had no idea they would feel like that to me... but it was real strong.

13. Butters

Butters New Member

Here in Leipzig, they spray very much. It is part of the overall destruction programm to diminish the mankind. Sorry but thinking otherwise is not possible.
    Generally if "they" say its conspiracy theory I would dig in deeper. They always hide something. And they means the banksters and their slaves.
    Do you watch german "nachrichten"?^^ Its basically master of puppets show.
    As long as people arent waking up, we only can try to midigate the risks. Question is how?

To normal condensate from planes - they disappear like breathing in cold air in a short time.

14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Conspiracy theories are used to shut-down a conversation when evidence is available to question the status-quo. What is the best cover for anything you want to push onto the public? A conspiracy theory... once a subject has been labeled as conspiracy-theory, it forces the masses take sides because they are faced with only two choices:
    1. Be part of the perceived-looney-crowd
    2. Be part of the perceived-rational-crowd

15. endless

endless New Member

My uncle is a former pilot and air traffic controller and INSISTS that chemtrails do not exist and it is simply water vapour. No matter what I post I can't change his mind. Drives me nuts.

Alex97232, Mystic Rose60 and Scompy like this.
  16. Scompy

Scompy Gold

The best cover for doing something insidious and manipulative is doing it just as nature does it at the same moment.

If somone wanted to test some new type of electrical technology that produced a lightning bolt or weather anomaly that would be a controversy to the public if word got out, I'm guessing they'd test the tech in Alabama or Florida where lightning and freaky storms are a daily event to help hide their experiments and manipulation. nnEMF is particularly insidious because it's naturally invisible to the sheeple.

Alex97232 and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  17. endless

endless New Member

I just don't understand how anyone can look up at the sky during a day when they are really laying it down and think that it's normal! I'm surrounded by calcified pineal glands!

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Humans are good at seeing but they suck at observing.

SlamSlask, Alex97232, endless and 3 others like this.
  19. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Well, it's a pleasure to belong to this Tribe. I've observed so much over the course of my lifetime and have just stuffed it for so long. I no longer care if anyone "thinks" I'm looney, or, whatever they want to "think." The problem is, they have been so conditioned and dumbed down, they have no capacity to do so. The zombification is real! It's why I have felt for so long, that I am always in the midst of a freak show. I took this picture a few days ago when they were spraying heavy. I call it a Chembow. :eek:

Attached Files:

20. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

My best friends husbands brother was a pilot for United for 26 years and he has a gag order on him by the Govt and is forbidden to discuss the things he has seen in the "friendly" skies.