1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Checked Labs - Help intrepreting please!!

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by elvey90, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Dan234561234

Dan234561234 New Member

Try out Bromelain supplement. My Dad had high hsCRP for two years until he went on Bromelain for 2 months and brought down < 1.0. He is 79 years old with only half a thyroid.

2. Dan234561234

Dan234561234 New Member

As Dr K has pointed out the morning transition of sunlight from Red to Blue is very powerful to get body fired up. And from Blue to Red to tap it down. Tun off Video by 7 pm (F.Lux on computer can let you cheat a little) and mellow out until bed with enjoyable reading. Cut the Cable TV and do not listen to news, what good does it do you?

3. elvey90

elvey90 Guest

Yea I got flux installed on my comp and currently waiting for my blue blocking glasses to arrive. Why listen to the news when you can read a book :)