1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

cheated one day

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by msclman, Sep 10, 2012.

1. msclman

msclman New Member

i went from 205 to 212 in one day of cheating. how is this even possible?? is it water weight?

2. finnite@dccnet.com

finnite@dccnet.com New Member

yes. it also depends on what you ate. didn't you just start?

3. msclman

msclman New Member

half way thru the 40 days

very discouraging. takes such hard work to lose and if you slip on one or two meals you gain it all back

4. Suck it up, buttercup,

Heh, just wanted to give tough luv. Nothing to do about it now but hit the plan again immediately. Hopefully it will drop as fast as it came.

5. msclman

msclman New Member

mmmm butter

6. finnite@dccnet.com

a gain that large usually indicates a food intolerance

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

its called inflammation from sub optimal cellular signaling.

8. Ok, if you are thinking of food like that - your dose is off. What/how much are you taking? Colleen would say skip a dose and see how you feel the next day.

This advice was a miracle worker for me. I fought the idea of skipping a dose for way to long (weeks!) but when I did it was like the sky opened up and angel's sang!

9. finnite@dccnet.com

definitely concur with this advice if you are feeling hunger.

10. msclman

msclman New Member

doing 180 a day in the morning sub q in my abdomen. started at 140. skipped a day and got more hungry. thats why i went to 180. should i go to 200?

11. finnite@dccnet.com

nope, if you are hungry go down not up. it's counter intuitive but I would suggest skipping a day for dosing and if you are less hungry go down in your dose. if you manifest greater hunger consider upping then.

12. the jump from 140 - 180 is too big. Make sure a week passed, then do another skip day. Going up or down should be from 10-20 at max :)