1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CFS help

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Sid6554, May 11, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The brain gut axis is the key to modern neolithic diseases..............It follows something common to both tissues too to the 3 legged stool

BOOM

cantweight likes this.
  2. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

I will print OSF 3 now and read it later. I call it the Brain/Gut/immune system axis. Changing your diet will help but if the brain is off, then the gut and immune system will be off.

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Since prions are proteins, I would guess good autophagy could take them out.

Martin likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Smart lady.........that is the deep message of OSF 3.

Lack of electrons leads to what? Lack of effective autophagy.

How can we see this? Alteration of sleep and wake cycles. This is what you see in all prion diseases. The quantum mechanism is what lurks as the convergent mechanism of all diseases. This scales from yeast to us.

Sean Waters, Martin and Josh like this.
  5. Josh

Josh Gold

OSF3

Lewy Body transports the Prion or it is the Prion? Does the Lewy Body transport ASYN or is it just a product of ASYN misfolding?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewy_body

ASYN misfolding causes Lewy Body buildup....

Sounds like an autophagy problem....

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16319716

Lewy Body buildup and Parkinson's...linked with Autophagy issues...

http://www.actaneurocomms.org/content/1/1/79

ASYN misfolding link to Lewy Bodies and "Prion-Like Diseases"...

http://www.nature.com/cddis/journal/v3/n7/full/cddis201294a.html

Last edited: May 17, 2014
  6. Josh

Josh Gold

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Josh

Josh Gold

A key here...things we have heard before...

1. "Calcium-Dependent mechanism"=excitotoxicity due to EMF
    2. "lysosomal dysfunction"=changes in PH of lysosyme=functional change
    3. "protein sorting" and "recycling pathway"=autophagy

8. Josh

Josh Gold

9. Josh

Josh Gold

Prions are....

"
    A prion ([​IMG]i/ˈpriːɒn/[1]) in the Scrapie form (PrPSc) is an infectious agent composed of protein in a misfolded form.[2] This is the central idea of the Prion Hypothesis, which remains debated.[3] This would be in contrast to all other known infectious agents, like viruses, bacteria, fungi or parasites—which must contain nucleic acids (either DNA, RNA, or both). The wordprion, coined in 1982 by Stanley B. Prusiner, is derived from the words protein and infection.[4] Prions are responsible for the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies in a variety of mammals, including bovine spongiform encephalopathy(BSE, also known as "mad cow disease") in cattle. In humans, prions cause Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (vCJD), Gerstmann–Sträussler–Scheinker syndrome, Fatal Familial Insomnia and kuru.[5] All known prion diseases affect the structure of the brain or other neural tissue and all are currently untreatable and universally fatal.[6] In 2013, a study revealed that 1 in 2,000 people in the United Kingdom might harbour the infectious prion protein that causes vCJD.[7]

Prions are not considered living organisms but may propagate by transmitting a misfolded protein state. If a prion enters a healthy organism, it induces existing, properly folded proteins to convert into the disease-associated, prion form; the prion acts as a template to guide the misfolding of more proteins into prion form. These newly formed prions can then go on to convert more proteins themselves; this triggers a chain reaction that produces large amounts of the prion form.[8] All known prions induce the formation of an amyloid fold, in which the protein polymerises into an aggregate consisting of tightly packed beta sheets. Amyloid aggregates are fibrils, growing at their ends, and replicating when breakage causes two growing ends to become four growing ends. The incubation period of prion diseases is determined by the exponential growth rate associated with prion replication, which is a balance between the linear growth and the breakage of aggregates.[9] (Note that the propagation of the prion depends on the presence of normally folded protein in which the prion can induce misfolding; animals that do not express the normal form of the prion protein can neither develop nor transmit the disease.)

This altered structure is extremely stable and accumulates in infected tissue, causing tissue damage and cell death.[10] This structural stability means that prions are resistant to denaturation by chemical and physical agents, making disposal and containment of these particles difficult. Prions come in different strains, each with a slightly different structure, and, most of the time, strains breed true. Prion replication is nevertheless subject to occasional epimutation and then natural selection just like other forms of replication.[11]

All known mammalian prion diseases are caused by the so-called prion protein, PrP. The endogenous, properly folded form is denoted PrPC (for Common or Cellular), whereas the disease-linked, misfolded form is denoted PrPSc (for Scrapie, after one of the diseases first linked to prions and neurodegeneration.)[12][13] The precise structure of the prion is not known, though they can be formed by combining PrPC, polyadenylic acid, and lipids in a Protein Misfolding Cyclic Amplification (PMCA) reaction.[14]

Proteins showing prion-type behavior are also found in some fungi, which has been useful in helping to understand mammalian prions. Fungal prions do not appear to cause disease in their hosts.[15]"

Misfolded Proteins....dependent upon COE's to express and propogate...sounds like a magnetic moment issue whether the organism is susceptible????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prion

10. Josh

Josh Gold

By the way, I was clueless about this as well until today...like so many things here.....o_O...I am sure it is in 10-50 different places in the blogs that I have missed....

I started not realizing that the ASYN is the Prion, not the "transporter or cause"...

I wonder how many other docs and healthcare folks are as clueless as I am.....:oops:

Beware misunderstood words and symbols, they make me....:eek:

11. Josh

Josh Gold

My morning Brain training....kind of like a mountain run....maybe we could package this to replace Sudoku.....

12. Josh

Josh Gold

Oops...the punchline..."all neolithic disease is "prion-like" because it is due to protein misfolding resulting from altered COE's such as non-native EMF..."

I am sure this is in the blog (s) everywhere and it just popped for me...Cis...Bamm...BOOM...

Perhaps there is hope as misfolding may mutate us into something more interesting and or resilient for these COE's as well....can you say "Gumby"....

and finally a story:

"THERE WAS ONCE A SUFI WHO WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT HIS DISCIPLES WOULD,
    AFTER HIS DEATH, FIND THE RIGHT TEACHER OF THE WAY FOR THEM.
    HE THEREFORE, AFTER THE OBLIGATORY BEQUESTS LAID DOWN BY LAW, LEFT HIS
    DISCIPLES SEVENTEEN CAMELS, WITH THIS ORDER:
    ’YOU WILL DIVIDE THE CAMELS AMONG THE THREE OF YOU IN THE FOLLOWING
    PROPORTIONS: THE OLDEST SHALL HAVE HALF, THE MIDDLE IN AGE ONE-THIRD, AND
    THE YOUNGEST SHALL HAVE ONE-NINTH.’
    AS SOON AS HE WAS DEAD AND THE WILL WAS READ, THE DISCIPLES WERE AT FIRST
    AMAZED AT SUCH AN INEFFICIENT DISPOSITION OF THEIR MASTER’S ASSETS. SOME SAID,
    ’LET US OWN THE CAMELS COMMUNALLY.’ OTHERS SOUGHT ADVICE AND THEN SAID, ’WE
    HAVE BEEN TOLD TO MAKE THE NEAREST POSSIBLE DIVISION.’ OTHERS WERE TOLD BY A
    JUDGE TO SELL THE CAMELS AND DIVIDE THE MONEY; AND YET OTHERS HELD THAT THE
    WILL WAS NULL AND VOID BECAUSE ITS PROVISIONS COULD NOT BE EXECUTED.
    THEN THEY FELL TO THINKING THAT THERE MIGHT BE SOME HIDDEN WISDOM IN THE
    MASTER’S BEQUEST, SO THEY MADE ENQUIRIES AS TO WHO COULD SOLVE INSOLUBLE
    PROBLEMS.
    EVERYONE THEY TRIED FAILED, UNTIL THEY ARRIVED AT THE DOOR OF THE SON-IN-LAW
    OF THE PROPHET, HAZRAT ALI.
    HE SAID, ’THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION. I WILL ADD ONE CAMEL TO THE NUMBER. OUT OF THE
    EIGHTEEN CAMELS YOU WILL GIVE HALF – NINE CAMELS – TO THE OLDEST DISCIPLE. THE
    SECOND SHALL HAVE A THIRD OF THE TOTAL, WHICH IS SIX CAMELS. THE LAST DISCIPLE
    MAY HAVE ONE-NINTH, WHICH CAMEL – IS LEFT OVER TO BE RETURNED TO ME.
    THIS WAS HOW THE DISCIPLES FOUND THE TEACHER FOR THEM."

NeilBB and Jude like this.
  13. Josh

Josh Gold

And the ugly truth...if it is just misfolded proteins that can become so virulent in altered COE's and all one needs is a good dose of the wrong EMF and or Magnetism to alter them...think global network for non-native EMF distribution and Magnetic Field distortion a la Barrie Trower's warning somewhere posted in the blog...and now I know why the people fighting smart meters in my community are calling it a "Weaponized EMF Delivery System..."...welcome to our Matrix circa 2014 C.E.

caroline and NeilBB like this.
  14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I like it!

How about this one--"all evolution is "prion-like" because it is due to protein folding resulting from altered COE's such as non-native EMF..."

Josh likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Evolution is directed in this way........OSF3 lay out precisely how it happens..........I guess y'all need to read between the lines of it.

Danco3636 likes this.
  16. Josh

Josh Gold

Just some fun fleshing out an example and scaling it around.....junior high

17. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I agree. Love this one. Copy, paste and hold on for re-reading.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Danco3636 likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Last edited: May 18, 2014
    Lava likes this.
  20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

@Sid6554 , for your CFS, have you tried avoiding artificial light at night? When the sun goes down, you turn off the lights. When it gets too dark to see well, you sleep in a dark room until the sun rises. Then you get outside for some morning sun. Can you do this in your current situation? It would be a good first step to improve your sleep, and help your energy during the day.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    caroline likes this.