1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CFS help

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Sid6554, May 11, 2014.

1. Sid6554

Sid6554 New Member

Hello Jack and firstly thank you so much for helping everyone that reaches your site with the RIGHT info!
    Much more than can be said about my GP.

Anyway, as a sufferer of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I would appreciate if you list out the things we CFS sufferers need to do, just a para of bullet points.

Symptoms:
    Insomnia, non-restorative sleep, debilitating fatigue, brain fog, thirst, muscle cramps, cold hands irritability, no concentration, no motivation, no pleasure response, unwanted weight loss, fullness, ibs, socially inept.
    (No = v.v.little ;) )
    For me, there was a temporary huge improvement in some symtoms using antibiotics - something you may or may not want to further research.
    Since getting my illness I have poor attention span and so cannot navigate your site well, especially as there is no section for CFS as such, so on behalf of all the CFS sufferers, I would request a para of bullet points stating what we must do. Thank you very much

2. cantweight

cantweight Gold

With those symptoms you should benefit greatly from putting your bare feet in the grass and soaking up as much sunlight as you can. Drink lots of quality ice water too!
    If you felt some improvement on abx you may have some sort of underlying infection. I would run some labs for that and also check thyroid. Are you eating epi-paleo? That alone should address some of those issue, at least improve them quite a bit.

Have a previous diagnosis of CFS myself....I know how you feel...its much easier to fix than it seems :)

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you need a human face pic. New rule

4. Sid6554

Sid6554 New Member

No prob, done

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Welcome, Sid! For your chronic fatigue, you might want to start the Leptin Reset. Getting up with the sun and avoiding artificial light at night will help to set your internal clocks. I have experienced some level of chronic fatigue, and for me, it was a combination of Dr. Kruse's protocols, all dealing with gathering and using more energy, that have helped me greatly.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Question asked of me: Jack can you explain what is going on with Fibromyalgia? I saw in the comments that you say its a tough fix but its possible. I'm sure it has to do with water chemistry and dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system. Because it causes such temperature dysregulation, is CT something still to consider to regenerate the DC current and restore the flow of electrons? Thanks Jack

My answer: Did if you read the last few blogs you will see the reason a system goes south is because there is not enough electrons present within the cell membranes or the mitochondria of that system. Fibromyalgia is a loss of electrons in the muscles and collagen fascia of the entire body that dehydrates us and lowers our piezoelectric current. This lowers the dielectric constant in cell water and it is become magnified when things like blue light and nnEMF dehydrate our cells. It usually starts in one cell type but it can spread fast if your base line redox is low. So if you are younf healthy 20 something who works out in a blue lit gym or a blue lit Harvard lab you, by definition, have a lowered redox. You could live at a high altitude and a city with high population density. You likely have no idea how those two things dehydrate cells to set the stage for ME/FM/CFS. It can be a local loss in certain muscles too, just by a lack of red light from the skin above the muscles. The goal is not to avoid foods with this issue but to fix the structure of the tissues and gut by replacing the electrons lost to build the capacitor in cell water back.

Let me be clear: It is not about the offending agent (virus or fever) or the organ affected: It is about the loss of electrons in muscles and collagen that causes a loss of organizational structure and function in those cells. That is why muscles and fascia don't work properly in these patients to distribute energy throughout the body through the cytoarchitecture. So let's consider an analogy for you to consider: if you can not deliver a DC electric current in your house does anything plugged into your wall sockets work when you try? If you never change this problem will your light bulbs go from dim to bright? Is it the muscle pain or fatigue important as the cause or the real problem today? Do you know why people are so sound sensitive in ME? Ammon horn of the hearing relays in the human brain use more energy than any other. So if you have a dimmed CSF from EM sounds will bother you in a big way!!!

You know muscles and fascia are designed to work optimally in us on Earth. So what is the issue? Is it the lack of electrons that leads to the poor functioning of this power grid system? Yes, they are. Muscles and collagen deliver electrons well when the system is organized as it is designed. What captures electrons best in cell membranes and mitochondria? DHA is the only thing in evolutionary history that can do it well. It buries the energy from electrons it cpatures in collagen and water. When the light energy is stored it is not thermalized. When it is released it is thermalized and we can still cpature it in cell water. What happens if you happen to be dehydrated due to blue light and nnEMF exposure? You get worse!!!!! What should you consider doing? You need to limit blue light exposure and nnEMF exposure while adding DHA to your system to improve the cell membranes to capture energy you now are losing back to your environment. Capture and assimilate excited electrons by sunlight over your broken network is the job of DHA and water. It is why physicians cannot diagnose the problem. It will take 2-3 yrs to repair the damage once it occurs system wide. Oxidation causes you to lose DHA and become dehydrated in this situation. Not eating enough DHA, drinking enough water to replace it causes the system to slowly decline in function. If your environment chronically dehydrates you below you perseption level you and your doctors will be stumped. You really think that a lab at Harvard is a place that is healthy for mitochondria? What did that Ivy school education teach you?

The loss of electrons is what causes these cells and their mitochondria to under- perform.

What are muscles made of? Water and collagen. You need to Read Gerald Pollack's other book about muscle......and his latest book about water. So how does DHA muscle water all join to make sense of this? Sunlight. Sunlight acts like an electron or a photon. Photons or electrons increases the cross links collagen to allow you to transmit electrons over its backbone. The more cross links the better. You have FM you have very few cross links. You have fewer electrons. Your cell membranes and mitochondria are not sticky to electrons.

Water and DHA are directly tied to the photoelectric effect: Life catches the electron with DHA. It is common knowledge that the ultimate source of all our energy and negative entropy is the radiation of the sun. When a photon interacts with a material particle on our globe it lifts one electron from an electron pair to a higher level. This is how the photoelectric effect works. This excited state as a rule has but a short lifetime and the electron drops back within 10–7 to 10–8 seconds to the ground state giving off its excess energy in one way or another. Life has learned to catch the electron in the excited state, uncouple it from its partner and let it drop back to the ground state through its biological machinery utilizing its excess energy for life processes'. Instead, life depends on catching an excited electron quite precisely (DHA) — by means of specific light absorbing pigments connected to DHA — and then tapping off its energy as it falls back towards the ground state.

Life uses the highest grade of energy, the packet or quantum size of which is sufficient to cause the specific motion of electrons in the outer orbital of molecules in the neural cell membranes. It is on account of this that living systems can populate their high energy levels without heating up the body excessively.

Energy is trapped directly at the electronic level by the electrons in DHA. It is stored not only as vibrational and electronic bond energies in DHA and the proteins DHA has selected for in neuronal cell membranes.

Energy is also stored in the structure of the system. This means your muscles and collagen can not store them because the structure of the system is BAD!!!!

Where does the electrons or DC current begin in humans? It is not the muscles. It is the CSF around the brain.
    You need to collect the photons of the sun using the collagen in your skin which is under the power of Vitamin D. Skin cells need DHA in its cell membrane to capture the photon power of the sun to transfer it to the electrons in the pi electron cloud of DHA in skin. The electrons then give off photons by falling back to its ground state through the collagen network. This is the fascia around muscles. This is bad in YOU!!!! So understand specifically the collagen network can not transfer electrons that are energized by the photons of the sun in FM patients. This is why they all have shitty Vitamin D levels. These electrons release that energy to water and collagen in fascia which travels in your ligaments to the dura and it electrifies the water in your brain called CSF. Here the energy is transferred from fascia to water. This energy is transformed by re energizing electrons in CSF to power them up from the energy they captured from the suns light. So CSF electrons are energized by sun light. The sun's power got there over your muscle skeletal system. So if your MS is broken can your CSF get that energy? NO. This is why energy levels suck in FM. The sun's photoelectric power allows light to be transferred in different forms to power up the electron and give its energy to CSF to give it to the brain and then to fall back to its ground state. Energy is also stored in piezoelectric collagen everywhere in the cells. You can not do this anywhere where DHA is missing. This is found in energy gradients, fields and flow patterns, compartments, organelles, cells and tissues. All this in turn enables organisms to mobilize their energies coherently and hence make available the entire spectrum of stored energies for work, most efficiently and rapidly, whenever and wherever energy is required. Energy is moved from the electronic storage to any type of energy needed based upon the tissue systems design. All forms of energies however have to abide by mass equivalence because it is a universal law.

This is why you are broken and why it is so hard to fix FM/CFE/ME patients. They don't realize their light choices in the environment is killing them.

Fibromyalgia = myalgic encephalomyelitis = chronic fatigue = mold/fungus susceptible = chemical sensitivity = electronic sensitivity patients = dehydration = Low Vitamin D even in strong sunlight = blue light toxic = any other mitochondrial disease stimulus = you lose mitochondrial energy efficiency.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is an epic answer ^^^^^^^^

all of us need to read and re read this ..... this is awesome.....

8. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

I get the good answers out of Jack :) Such an epic answer

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is really quite simple a concept that OSF 3 is teaching you and many of you are missing its magic. Mold is ubiquitous........that means we are designed to live in harmony with it.........naturally. If you no longer can it is not because the essence of the mold has changed...........but the semiconductors in your immune cells have because of the environment you have put them in. We are unique among animals that we have the innate ability to make choices counter to evolutionary decisions. Life is meant to be lived in nature and not crafted by agenda.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

agenda = non native EMF which has the ability to alter quanta of energy on proteins to cause emergent features.

Sean Waters and dan.orloski22 like this.
  11. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

It's not the viruses, mold, or infection but its the break down of the organizational structures of the cell. I'm getting it now

Paul Keenan likes this.
  12. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

I think an FM rx would be great too

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You already got the Rx..........oysters and water. Sorry Dan but when you say something like this I just go...........FACEPALM. OSF 3 is a game changer...........re read it.

Sean Waters and Danco3636 like this.
  14. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

Okay, Im sorry. I really get it now though. Thank you so much for your help. It means a lot

15. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

Thanks though Jack.. I'm so grateful for the help

16. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

I feel bad for the poor question. When you have CP already and then you add FM is feels overwhelming. The appreicate the help though. I shall overcome this. I have a great spirit

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Good...........We have to get people on the right path so the correct answers stick to them...........so much of allopathic medicine and alternative medicine are full of shit on these diseases this is why so many modern humans hate docs who have these problems.

Brent Patrick, Sean Waters and Martin like this.
  18. dan.orloski22

dan.orloski22 Silver

I agree. Im starting to dislike alternative medicine just as much as allpopathic medicine. Eliminating gluten and taking supplements will not fix problems such as FM and autoimmunity. Thanks Jack and I will report on my progress

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No it wont...........the quantum mechanism is the key..........It is in every disease I see.

Sean Waters likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is a bread crumb to fuel your curiosity: The spread of Lewy bodies containing alpha synuclein prion begins in the gut and spreads up into the brain..........it uses the vagus nerve to get there.

Now have a look at OSF 3 and see where I mention it in the blog.

Sean Waters and Danny like this.