1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Centralized medicine fail examples

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

JanSz likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Is the sun toxic? Of the 30 leading causes of death in the US in 2010, 19 have been linked to low vitamin D status, including various forms of cardiovascular disease, cancers, diabetes mellitus, Alzheimer's disease, and falls and fractures in the elderly https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23842577/

JanSz likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

HOW DO CHANGES HAPPEN???
    Is your life lived the same way every day as we go around the sun? Will you do it this way for 75-85 years and just call it a life? If you know I am speaking to you, pay deep attention. I want you to make one small change today to change your orbit around the sun. I want you to stop settling for easy and begin to embrace living your days with an edgy rawness.
    RAW: When you wirelessly connect to others from here on out do it in a raw primal fashion. Make them feel "your rawness". Never let them feel totally comfortable around you again. Let them know you have depths they have not been invited to. Make them want to visit these levels.
    Become like the masterpiece in DaVinci's collections he never finished. Become like a painting in his studio that wasn't dry yet because of the heat in the room. Push people to their edge with your heat. One hard nudge from you and you become able to smear paint all over their painted facades. You'll begin to change your life and you'll certainly change everything about them without their consent.
    [​IMG]

JanSz likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your dermatologist is giving you some circadian disease faster than the pizza you ate and you still feel guilty about eating yesterday midnight after partying.

"They neglect the fact that increased sun exposure, based on latitude, has been associated with protection from several different types of cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis and other diseases like high blood pressure, schizophrenia, arthritis and IBS"
    But at least you'll have that virgin vampire-like skin.

Lots of gems in this paper.

Read it and share it...maybe even with https://www.tandfonline.com/.../10.../07315724.2015.1039866

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The results suggest that obtaining greater than an hour a day in the sun during the summer months could decrease the risk of developing breast cancer. https://doi.org/10.1289/EHP4861

9. I'm encouraged that this seems to bother you. "It's how money is made for the hospital."

10. From the referenced article above - What seemed most interesting was how much they patted themselves on the back -

"From 1990 to 2010, the United States made substantial progress in improving health. Life expectancy at birth and HALE increased, all-cause death rates at all ages decreased, and age-specific rates of years lived with disability remained stable."

upload_2022-9-20_19-51-33.png

Note: the Deaths, Age Stadardized Death Rate & Median Changes were all reductions...​

Discussion
    Overall, population health in the United States improved from 1990 to 2010. Life expectancy at birth and HALE increased and all-cause death rates at all ages decreased.

According to their charts - the top four countries were - Iceland, Japan, Switzerland & Sweden.

upload_2022-9-20_19-59-14.png

https://sci-hub.se/10.1001/jama.2013.13805

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
  11. In the article, the authors state:
    "We propose therefore that the U.S. Surgeon General’s office, the World Health Organization, the Institute of Medicine, and other health entities, together or separately, engage in an immediate effort both to define and quantify comprehensively the benefits and harms of sun exposure and to develop the measurement methods needed for their detection and quantification."
    Though I don't believe these powerful agencies and organizations have an interest in reducing the need for pharmaceutical intervention, I applaud the authors' request.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Pecunia non olet

to the brim.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is a transcript from a lecture I did with cardiologist Dr. Jack Wolfson yesterday on how a patient needs to get a 100-year-old heart in life..

"With my work, I will continue to teach people quantum biology, but I want to show how the centralized healthcare paradigm and how old business test cases from old non-existent corporations can further the understanding of what is going on in any living system below the cell level in order to understand the magic nature put in living systems.

For example, consider Bell Labs of the 1960s.
    In the 1960's Bell Labs was struggling with its telephone business. Every day they transmitted unbelievable amounts of electronic information globally. They had no idea of how to control it or use it. This is exactly what the state of affairs is today in clinical medicine. We have no idea how the sun communicates to the nuclear genome or the mitochondrial genome to make sense of waves in the environment to control highly ordered living processes in us today using information in the light waves.

Understanding communication systems is the MOST MATHEMATICAL of the engineering sciences. Sadly, math isn't one of my better subjects.
    In my youth, I became fascinated by the history of the telephone. I grew up seeing all the old operator cables in old NYC apartments and wondered how they worked to transmit messages. Little did I know my curiosity as a kid would help me solve a biological puzzle. How do cells transmit data?

Unfortunately for me, it was a math problem that provided the answer. The algebra of logic invented by nineteenth-century mathematician George Boole
    facilitated the design of relay circuits. One engineer at Bell Labs noticed that this kind of circuit is formed by switches that could be either on or off, while in Boolean algebra a complex statement-reasoning, Boole argued-was formed by simpler statements that could be either true or false. For the Bell Labs engineer, the connection was clear: on and off = true and false. The symbolic operations devised by Boole to manipulate a set of true-and-false statements could be used by engineers to design circuits with on-and-off relays-or any kind of switch, for that matter. To represent closed and open switches, The engineers at Bell chose two symbols: 0 and 1.

Using Boolean algebra, a Bell Labs engineer transformed the design, analysis, and test of complicated relay circuits into an abstract, mathematical manipulation of zeroes and ones-something that engineers could easily do with pencil and paper. Bell Labs employees taught the world that the bandwidth of a signal limits the amount of information it can carry. We also learn that anything can be a signal, but the best signals with high fidelity will always have a large bandwidth to retain their accuracy.

Back then, Bell Labs had no way how to even measure this information properly. Bell Labs could not even quantify the information. In short, Bell Labs' entire business in the 1960s was built on something they just did not understand at all. It is truly astounding when you think about the gravity of the situation they were in back then. They were fully capable of amassing billions of dollars in profit, and yet still be completely clueless about how to use or control it well for their benefit. Today, medicine has the same problem.

Today, in medicine, we have no way to measure the information running on this internet inside our cells that control the flow of electromagnetic information from outside our environments to inside cells where our two genomes exist.

[​IMG]

Water's hydrogen bonding networks don’t have a centralized “brain to create and control information.” Instead, they mimic the roots in a tree. They are an atomic “root system” in a cell that creates bandwidth from sunlight for the cell. In this way, we need to begin to think of the hydrogen bonding network as the internet buried inside our cells that has remained invisible to centralized healthcare.

Centralized Medicine has no earthly idea of how information from the environment affects the human mitochondrial DNA or nuclear DNA either. This is why doctors are impotent in solving modern disease epidemics., in my opinion"

JanSz and John Schumacher like this.
  14. From the above referenced article -
    upload_2022-9-21_9-25-48.png

Photoperiod-related differences in activity timing in the Old Order Amish (OOA).

(A) Mean ± SEM daily activity patterns for OOA subjects during winter/spring or spring/summer; lower panel indicates wake and sleep onset times for each subject.

(B) Mean ± SEM activity patterns (upper panels) and wake/sleep onset times (lower panels) for subjects above as a function of sun position around dawn or dusk.

(C) Mean ± SEM activity patterns for subjects above relative to actimetry-defined wake and sleep onset timing.

(D) Relationship between seasonal change in wake onset time and photoperiod duration for these OOA subjects.

(E) Relationship between midsleep timing in these subjects under short and long photoperiods.

(F) Relationship between seasonal change in total activity during the day (top) or post-dusk (bottom) and photoperiod duration.

Of particular note, we observed a clear photoperiod-related difference in the timing of wake onset (Figure 1D above) but not of sleep onset (not shown, with wake onset timing occurring approximately 1 h earlier under the longest vs. shortest photoperiods tested. Importantly, within-subject comparisons of actimetry-defined mid-sleep (a surrogate measure approximating circadian timing: ‘chronotype’) revealed a strong correlation between values observed under short and long photoperiods.
    Just think about it - Old Order Amish are clothed extensively. The photo-opt effect is mostly through the eyes, and they have measurable modulation on their biology. Imagine if they had the tradition of less clothing and we tested for hormone fluctuation, we may find "better" human biological differences compared with the "general public." A side note: with that one change (less clothing), they just may get a better a loyalty rate (less attrition rate) over each generation and perhaps a better attraction of converts into the group.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
  15. Dr. @Jack Kruse said, "the flow of electromagnetic information from outside our environments to inside cells where our two genomes exist."

May I suggest we revisit what Dr. @Jack Kruse has already posted - "Second Harmonic Generation in water".

Let's review - the Second Harmonic Generation in Nonlinear Optical Crystal
    https://neurophysics.ucsd.edu/courses/physics_173_273/SHG_Diana_Jeong.pdf

In traditional electromagnetism textbooks, polarization in the dielectric material is linearly proportional to the applied electric field. However, since in 1960, when the coherent high intensity light source became available, people realized that the linearity is only an approximation. Instead, the polarization can be expanded in terms of applied electric field.​

Second Harmonic Generation (SHG) is a coherent optical process of radiation of dipoles in the material, dependent on the second term of the expansion of polarization. The dipoles are oscillated with the applied electric field of frequency w, and it radiates electric field of 2w as well as 1w. So the near infrared input light comes out as near UV light.​

upload_2022-9-21_9-58-48.png

The phase matching of the radiated electric field of w and 2w is critical in Second Harmonic Generation. They have to be in phase, so as not to interfere destructively. The applied electric field is strong enough to generate the second order radiation, but not so strong so that the dominant term is the first order term. So, we could think of Second Harmonic Generation signal as a perturbation and thus those lights of two frequencies should be added, and should not cancel each other out.​

Dr. Jack Kruse said, ”Second Harmonic Generation in water and collagen allows cells to combine photons from the sun interacting with the coherent domain in EZ on the surfaces of collagen to form new photons with TWICE the energy and therefore has double the frequency while having half the wavelength. This is how a cell creates a coherent light bio-photon field. I think when we are in a float tank, we are creating this field around us and it is acting like an artificial magnetic field to protect us further from 5G… If the water is cooled the effect is greater on magnetic flux.”

What do we know – https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...is-it-wrapped-in-our-human-environment.25380/

Magnetized plasmas flow toward each other, field lines get squeezed together - https://physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/pt.6.1.20190107a/full/

Magnetic pulsations have been classified into two types:pulsations continuous (Pc) and pulsations irregular (Pi). https://www.heartmath.org/articles-...of-magnetic-pulsations-on-humans-and-animals/

Membrane voltage is a key parameter regulating cell properties, machinery and communication. https://www.neuroenlight.com/cell-membrane-physiology.html

In general, electricity and the interaction of electric charges play major roles in the life of a cell. Indeed, a simple estimation of the electric energy potential stored in the membrane of a spherical cell with radius 10 μ m

@Jack Kruse says -200mV is required for healthy optimal human cells https://optimalklubs.com/relationship-redox-5-proton-gradients-are-foundational-to-your-life/

These determine many membrane-mediated intracellular processes, such as shaping, rigidity, endocytosis, adhesion, crawling, division and apoptosis https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijcb/2012/121424/

It is the photon onion-like nanostructures in non-covelant bonds of melanin within human cells https://www.researchgate.net/publication/43525885_The_supramolecular_structure_of_melanin

upload_2022-9-21_10-10-56.png
    Opsin are the superhighway for light signal transmission from receptor to hormone production stimulus.
    I believe it is the three-dimensional behavior of hydrogen molecules when stimulated by photons that rules, not the covalent bonds;
    thus, I believe (in melanin) are the non-covalent "bonds" or behavior of protons which jump across the cell member's intracellular matrix from melanosomes to endoplasmic reticulum, peroxisomes and our mitochondria.
    https://www.cell.com/current-biology/pdf/S0960-9822(14)00152-3.pdf

upload_2022-9-21_10-12-12.png
    Let's just think a moment about the statement above concerning Second Harmonic Generation reactions -
    "the near infrared input light comes out as near UV light."
    We know EZ water takes on and transforms electromagnetic properties in crystalline form... :whistle:

it is ordered emergence from dielectric inertia​

May I encourage a dialog.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
  16. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

If I am understanding it correctly... we are hopelessly behind the “understanding curve.” We have limited bandwidth and we become dumb downed with too much Information that exceeds our BW... It’s called “ Shannon’s law.”

A Decentralized MD can lead you not just to the water but the right water!

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Travel doesn't have to be a physical realm action. We can travel away from ignorance of modern life back to the thread Nature swaddled us in when we came to life. Travel is a fantastic self-development tool because it extricates you from the values of your culture and shows you that another society can live with entirely different values and still function and not hate themselves. This exposure to different cultural values and metrics then forces you to reexamine what seems obvious in your own life presently and to consider that perhaps it’s not necessarily the best way to live a life.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why is a lack of sunlight a big problem for PD and HD-like diseases?

NO is altered in these diseases and this causes problems in the nigrostriatal pathways due to aberrant calcium flows in mitochondria. It also affects adenosine levels which control the entry into proper sleep cycles.

Did you know that many studies have also implicated the gaseous neuromodulator nitric oxide (NO) in striatal synaptic plasticity? Roles for NO in synaptic plasticity in the hippocampus, cerebellum, and other brain regions had been known since the early 1990s. Without NO plasticity of neurons in these tracts are LOST. Let that sink in. Remember that NO release is linked to UVA diurnal light.

Parkinson’s disease is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder that is characterized by a loss of neurons in the substantia nigra that supply the dopaminergic innervation to the dorsal striatum. PD is effectively treated with levodopa (or L-DOPA), the biosynthetic pathway precursor molecule to DA. However, prolonged L-DOPA treatment results in side effects involving abnormal involuntary movements, or dyskinesia. Since the dorsal striatum is richly endowed with a dopaminergic innervation, and neuronal degeneration preferentially occurs in the substantia nigra as opposed to the ventral tegmental area in PD, cell loss dramatically affects the dorsal striatum. Given that corticostriatal eCB-LTD is D2 receptor-dependent, the profound implication is that this form of synaptic plasticity is lost as striatal DA content diminishes, possibly contributing to the cardinal PD clinical features of tremor, rigidity, and bradykinesia. the endogenous endocannabinoid (CB-LTD) is lost upon striatal DA depletion based on the new data we have on Parkinson's disease. This should alter how we use dopamine analogs which make the disease worse over time (Calabresi et al., 1992; Kreitzer and Malenka, 2007).

In PD we see the progressive degeneration of striatal dopaminergic innervation, but the striatal serotonergic innervation is relatively spared in PD. When PD is treated with levodopa (or L-DOPA), the striatal serotonergic innervation is enriched. This leads to problems = L-DOPA induced dyskinesia.

The nigrostriatal dopaminergic system is implicated in action control and learning. A large body of work has focused on the contribution of this system to modulate the corticostriatal synapse, the predominant synapse type in the striatum of the basal ganglion. Signaling through the D2 dopamine receptor is necessary for endocannabinoid-mediated depression of corticostriatal glutamate release. This synapse is complicated in how it operates, but the wiring diagram of this cortical loop is being teased out by multiple labs. It is now clear the feedback loops on the controller levers of this synapse I am mentioning here are all under circadian control and linked to G-coupled receptors like dopamine, adenosine, and endocannabinoid systems. This is a big clue that light is at the root cause of all basal gangion diseases.

The discovery of the cannabinoid signaling system grew out of studies of the actions of cannabis-derived drugs that contain Δ9-Tetrahyrocannabinol (Δ 9-THC). The discovery of a Δ9-THC-activated G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR), termed the cannabinoid 1 or CB1 receptor (Matsuda et al., 1990), stimulated the search for endogenous ligands (endocannabinoids, eCBs) that could activate the receptor. Eventually, two lipid metabolites were found to have CB1 agonist action. Arachidonoyl ethanolamide (AEA or anandamide) is derived from phosphatidylethanolamide, with several potential synthesis pathways described in the literature (Devane et al., 1992; Di Marzo et al., 1994; Liu et al., 2008). The other major endocannabinoid, 2-arachidonoyl-glycerol (2-AG) is produced from membrane lipids via a two-stage reaction catalyzed by phospholipase C and diacylglycerol lipase (DAGL; Mechoulam et al., 1995).

The dorsal striatum is the entry nucleus for basal ganglia processing cortical information in humans. Cortical fibers innervate the striatum and synapse on striatal medium spiny neurons (MSNs), release glutamate and drive the activity of these GABAergic projection cells. As such, the corticostriatal synapse represents a crucial, initial step in the complex series of mechanisms underlying basal ganglia control of actions. They are dependent on dopamine controls. Indeed, an aberrant corticostriatal function is implicated in various basal ganglia disorders, including Parkinson’s disease (PD), Huntington’s disease, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and addiction.

Investigation over the past quarter century has revealed that glutamatergic signaling at the corticostriatal synapse is tightly modulated by a complex array of neurotransmitters and cognate receptors located on either presynaptic or postsynaptic elements. The eCBs have emerged as important modulators of these inputs. This doesn't mean that drigs will fix the synapse that is defective in PD/HD. It means that we are getting closer to understanding how aberrant light is behind these diseases. The finding that CB1 activation depresses corticostriatal glutamatergic synaptic transmission (Gerdeman and Lovinger, 2001; Huang et al., 2001), provides just another mechanism contributing to intrastriatal CB1 agonist injection-induced hypomotility and catalepsy (Gough and Olley, 1978). We have much more to learn but these updates are telling us how we are treating patients with these diseases must evolve as the new data evolves. So far it hasn't. That is a centralized healthcare problem.

JanSz and John Schumacher like this.
  20. So how can centralized medicine use circadian expression to its advantage (profit)?
    Easy promote drugs which interrupt these mRNA circadian pathways...​

Circadian Expression in mRNA

This present study presents time-dependent variations in mRNA expression of phase I & II enzymes.​

This current study shows that several liver-enriched transcription factors, namely HNF1alpha, HNF4 alpha, C/EBP alpha, and C/EBP alpha, have clear circadian mRNA patterns.​

Messenger RNAs of various genes were graphed across time of day and compared by hierarchical clustering.

The mRNAs of hepatic phase I enzymes (cytochromes P450, aldehyde dehydrogenases, and carboxylesterases), phase II enzymes (glucuronosyltransferases, sulfotransferases, and glutathione S-transferases), uptake and efflux transporters, and transcription factors were quantified.​

The majority of hepatic transcription factors exhibited expression peaks either before or after the onset of the dark phase. During the same time period, the negative clock regulator gene Rev-Erbalpha and the hepatic clock-controlled gene Dbp also reached mRNA expression peaks.​

upload_2022-10-5_9-53-12.png

Diurnal expression profiles of important xenobiotic-metabolism transcription factors in the liver.​

Considering their important role in xenobiotic metabolism, hepatic transcription factors, such as constitutive androstane receptor, pregnane X receptor, aryl hydrocarbon receptor, and peroxisomal proliferator activated receptor alpha, may be involved in coupling the hepatic circadian clock to environmental cues.​

In general, the mRNA of phase I enzymes increased during the dark phase, whereas the mRNAs of most phase II enzymes and transporters reached maximal levels during the light phase.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022