1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Center For Deuterium Depletion

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by DebraGM, Aug 25, 2021.

1. DebraGM

DebraGM My Quest for True Health

Has anyone had a consult with the Center For Deuterium Depletion? The program looks good. It takes into account sleep, light environment, breathing techniques, diet and water. The goal is to get your cells to make their own metabolic water in a relatively short amount of time, 3 to 8 months depending on how sick you are. They do testing for us also. There’s a 20% discount on water with a consult of $150. Has anyone heard of the center?

JanSz likes this.
  2. DLO

DLO StarFish

You should test, with someone else while doing their program.

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. DebraGM

DebraGM My Quest for True Health

You mean two tests to determine accuracy?

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I did numerous (deuterium content) tests.
    8 of them breath and urine
    and
    number of other tests of food items

Depending on objectives,
    for general population
    I see:
    no testing
    drinking one bottle of (DDW-25) for every 3 bottles of other water.
    And be done with the topic of getting better via DDW.
    Kit #1 before touching any DDW water. Kit #2 and down, after taking ddw, kit#8 drinking only DDW-25for long time.
    upload_2021-8-27_11-40-30.png

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021