1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Celtic Sea Salt vs Redmond Real Salt

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Technosmith, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Technosmith

Technosmith New Member

Hey folks,

Celtic Sea Salt vs Redmond Real Salt

Which is optimal do we think?

Thanks

Jan Christer likes this.
  2. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

3. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

I scrolled quite a bit in the group but didn't see anything from Jack.

The link to a post or comment is the timestamp itself at the top of it.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Salt is going to be important in a 5G world and not too many people know why. The way sea salt is produced in the Guerande and the Isle de Re in Brittany, France is a wonderful thing to watch. Man and nature in harmony. Nothing but wind and sun are used to evaporate the sea water. Nothing but wood or occasionally plastic tools are used as metal reacts with the salt. This is a totally sustainable way of making a living - how fantastic! This guy is so lucky to work in this environment because as nature gives him the bounty he is also getting a wealth of health as he does it. Even the growth and harvesting of salt follows circadian rules in sunlight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=330&v=N0bwVun02bM

French sea salt from the renown Guérande region of France helps sleep in a big way. https://www.facebook.com/drjackkruse/posts/1258120367585648

5. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Picture4840.jpg

This is one of our favorite salts here, hand harvested in France.

6. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

The south coast of Portugal also provides traditionally harvested sea salt including ‘flor de sal’. I’ve spent some time there and wish I’d known about this outdoor salt spa. Of course, I can just see someone hatching this business venture. “How can we get people to pay to rub salty mud on their own bodies?” Sign me up! Sounds heavenly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/juliedawnfox.com/castro-marim-salt/amp/

7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I've been using a grey celtic sea salt and fleur de sel, both from France.

I do some hacks with one of the above before heading into a low quantum yield place, appears to help a lot against dehydration.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  8. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

Jan Christer likes this.
  9. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I haven't heard what you have said about 5g and salt but what I figured out is that nnEMF speeds up the body (sorry I don't know the geek version) that would put the body in adrenal fatigue. They say salt is good for adrenal fatigue, and the geek version could explain why. Aren't some hormones made in adrenal glands like progesterone for one. Just wanted to get this thought off my chest.

10. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

11. Quantum1

Quantum1 New Member

vast majority of people hundreds of years ago consumed well over 25 grams of natural sea salt per day. Roman Soldiers consumed a minimum of 12 grams of natural sea salt.

12. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

How?

13. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

Question about salt: As someone with POTS and autonomic dysfunction, I strive to get at least 5G a day of iodized sea salt. I use Hainz brand. I usually put it in 4 ounces of water and chug it before my hikes. Is this wrong? I can sprinkle it on food but I can't put that much in one meal, so it'd be hard to measure. I'm not drinking in my drinking water all day, just in a few ounces, but I could still be going about it wrong. Thoughts? I'm seeing in Jack's redox RX:

"Avoid any exogenous salts in your drinking water if you can. This is not an axiomatic rule. Why? Salts. In addition to metals, salts can also conduct electricity. In cells we do not want a salt disturbing semiconducting flow of electrons or protons. This creates loss of efficiency for energy transfers because it creates a smaller exclusion zone in water in a cell. In salt electric conduction, there are no free electrons moving, so the conductivity depends on the specific ions used in the salt. When a salt is in water, it is either melting or dissolving, so that the ions of the salt are free to move to conduct the current. Their atomic sizes however limit coherent conduction with 100{a7b724a0454d92c70890dedf5ec22a026af4df067c7b55aa6009b4d34d5da3c6} efficiency that is seen in a semiconductor. K+ is the key element in life’s equation with water to create a semiconductor that has the same properties we see in a topologic insulators."

Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 5:10 AM