1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Cell towers collapse in North Adams, Mass

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Tanya, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Tanya

Tanya Gold

http://wwlp.com/2014/03/31/communications-not-yet-back-to-normal-following-tower-collapse/

A very strong wind brought 2 cell towers down and as you can imagine it created a huge communication problem for people living there. Most of them don't even have a landline service anymore.....:(

I keep going back to the last sentence there: "One of the fallen towers was 25 years old, while the other is a 50 year-old structure". So, if the rest of them have been around as long - "BOOM"

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

people should go back to land lines and not mobiles

Shijin13, Hope and Tanya like this.
  3. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Even though some of us wised up (thanks to people like you :)) and did just that, I am afraid that it is not going to happen....

4. Hope

Hope Gold

I sure wish they would. Corporations are addicted to their profits, and people to convenience...lulled into a sense of safety.

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Working on that as I type....

Tanya likes this.
  6. nicld

nicld Gold

We have never given up our land line because we have crappy cell reception at our house and now I am really thankful for that. It might be the 3 pine tree farms within 2 miles of our house. I LOVE living in the country. I do turn off the cell phone more at the house now. Why keep it on if I can't use it.

Tanya likes this.