1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Cell salt, Schuessler Salts

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Phil Möhrle, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Phil Möhrle

Phil Möhrle Silver

I would like to increase the sunlight effect by supplementing in the sun/water

My thoughts are that if I charge my battery at a nnEMF free place I take supplement XY to increase the charge in my system.
    Question therefore, what kind of supplements?
    Schuessler salts might travel the quickest due to mucous membrane uptake.
    Tabs might take to long and the risk of accumulation would increase (think Cu-nnEMF-Prion: Until the micros are in my system I already left the nnEMF free place)

Does someone have experience in here or other suggestions?

Thx

Marko Pollo likes this.
  2. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Throwing in my two cents:

Phil, I have been using and selling www.bajagoldseasalt.com since 2004. I sell almost 1000, 1lb bags per year. It is produced from where the Colorado River entered the sea ( at one point in time) for thousands of years. Glacial sediment. At the same location, there is a huge tidal zone. So you get both an accumulation of land and sea minerals, plus diatoms... I use it as part of my base protocol for any condition that presents in my office. I can't imagine not having it as my salt and medicine - home and practice.

Cell salts are good but unadulterated sea salt, to me, is way better. If you do not live in the USA, Celtic sea salt would be my next, distant second, choice.

JanSz and Phil Möhrle like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. Phil Möhrle

Phil Möhrle Silver

Thx for your information,
    @DrEttinger have to increase my salt intake anyways, so will play with it.

@JanSz as I read in other threads, you made the experience that Potassium is/was more relevant to you?
    Is that what O'Neill mentions: NaCl withput the other natural (sea) minerals?

"The Yanomamo Indians represent only one human culture in the contemporary world in which dietary potassium intake remains in the retrojected Paleolithic diet range" , surprise :)
    https://www.advancedhealing.com/wp-content/uploads/Potassium-BEST.pdf

JanSz likes this.