1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Celeste's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Celeste, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Celeste

Celeste New Member

Relatively new back on the forum. I am eating fairly consistently epipaleo. I've been doing two to three meals a day. One is usually seafood (shrimp, scallops, oysters or fish). A lot of times I make the seafood into a ceviche, with a little cucumber, avocado, onion or garlic, and of course lemon. The other meal is usually grass fed bison organs, meat and marrow, with a little fermented veggies. For fats at the moment I'm using coconut oil, raw butter, the marrow, avocado, occasionally olive oil and cacao butter. I try as much as possible to eat everything raw, which I've been doing over 13 years.

I've fairly consistently been wearing my blue-b lockers after dark. Also I feel it now when I eat after dark, and the next day get back on track. I need to go and buy the blackout shades for our bedroom. When I was first reading on the forum before, I had the house assessed for EMF. We corrected just about everything focusing first on the worst problems. I do have a amber bulb in each room, including the bathroom. I love the cozy feel.

Not sure why I am having new symptoms. I noticed recently my lower jaw is inflamed along the root line. Usually never have dental issues. But it is moving a long the jaw. One area becomes inflamed and then another area gets inflamed and the prior area heals. My thoughts on what it might be:
    ● a reaction to having the plate in my wrist removed. Body detoxing the metal?
    ● A reaction to supplements. Just started taking more in the last week or so, just when this reaction got intense. Starting today will cut everything but the DHA and a raw chorella I've been using to detox the titanium.
    ● Or it might be the alkaline water (coral source of minerals) that I buy at the water store. If the other things don't help will switch to getting a spring water delivered. I've been using that water about a month.
    ● Oh, and I also recently started doing tea. Usually organic green or puerh with a spoon of coconut oil and raw butter. Usually have not done caffeine, so new to me. I only do it right after my morning or lunch meals, not in between.

Okay, out to start my day. Just wanted to get this out. :)

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have forgotten and don't have time to read back thru ..... where are you located? California?

3. Celeste

Celeste New Member

Yes, Los Angeles, CA. In a neighborhood called Leinart Park.

4. Celeste

Celeste New Member

So I was looking at the cell phone reception in the area where I live, from the link Inger posted on ElEva's journal. All orange. :(
    I guess the good part is the value of our house going up. Maybe eventually we can relocate after I retire. There were areas along the central coast with no color. Eventually do you think we'll develop technology to undo the damage?

Last night I was upset as I will often ask my husband is the WiFi off, and he says yes. I took out my meter and checked and it was relatively high on the lower range (0-3 milligauss). Still on, even though he thought it was off. :(

Not his fault, as I'm the one who cares about this stuff. He thinks we still need it for Roku. He helped me set up my tablet to run without it. :)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  5. Celeste

Celeste New Member

Yesterday met a woman who is originally French, had lived in Santa Monica and now lives on an island St. Barts. Sounds like she lives an idyllic life outside a small village. I shared with her some of the few things I had learned here. She said she does feel it coming back into LA and it is hard.

At the end of the month I start a training in Ojai, a bit away from LA. Have to check out the levels there and see what difference it makes.

6. Celeste

Celeste New Member

What is the take on caffeine here?

7. Linz

Linz Gold

Celeste,
    Coffee mitigates some of the effects of fluoride as it contains chlorogenic acid. See the EMF Rx blog

8. Celeste

Celeste New Member

Hi Linz,
    I was thinking of using puerh tea. It has some probiotic value. Although I've been told tea does have a certain amount of fluorine in organic form. I could even make it a sun tea, steeping in the sun so still raw.
    Thanks for responding. Will check out that blog.