1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CBS Defect

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by BJK77, Apr 14, 2014.

1. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Jack,

Do you suggest avoiding sulfur veggies for people with low redox and a CBS defect?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nope.......listen tothe Q & A last night that was recorded for why.

3. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Finally got to listen to the Q&A and I'm getting it. I love when I understand things. I get why we shouldn't be limiting foods. I realize I've been hurting myself the last few years by cutting out so many foods thinking they were harming me when in reality I was limiting my gut. I also appreciated the histamine info, but all this leads me to more questions:

1. How would you manage elevated ammonia and urinary sulfates with a CBS defect if you do eat sulfur veggies? Yasko has a list of supplements she suggests, but then that gets me away from relying on food and not man-made stuff.

2. I get that the histamine issue is a sign of me losing electrons, but until I can recapture enough to fix this problem, how do you suggest dealing with the histamine reactions? For me, this is primarily extreme burning up and insomnia. Again, I'm back to relying on supplements like quercetin (which doesn't seem to help) or trying to add in onions (which leads me back to the sulfur question above!)

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

"2. I get that the histamine issue is a sign of me losing electrons, but until I can recapture enough to fix this problem, how do you suggest dealing with the histamine reactions?"

Oh so you think there is a way of subjugating quantum physics? Nope........your choices can. Your zip code is you problem and it always has been.

5. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

No, I don't think I can subjugate quantum physics. I quit my job! I think that was my biggest area of electron loss! I always felt better at home. It was in the office that I had the histamine issues relative to EMF. I just don't think I got out quick enough and now I have some recovering to do.

I'd still like to know about offsetting the ammonia and high urinary sulfates!

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Simple.......re collect electrons by making your semiconductors sticky to the photoelectric effect? How? improve your redox potential.....how do you do this....collect electrons.

7. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Now this confuses me (sorry, my brain is inflamed and electron depleted!). I was thinking along those lines even for the histamine issue that I needed to "recapture" enough electrons to overcome the problem and you're saying where I live is the problem. But for the CBS defect you're saying I need to collect electrons. Where am I wrong?

Am I incorrect to think I can't collect electrons where I am now if I make a concerted effort to earth daily, sun when possible, eat my raw oysters, avoid as much non-native EMF as possible, etc, etc?

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need to collect electrons all the time. You have to realize collecting them does not imply your are........so you got to improve your redox to catch them......then you got to limit your losses and then consider the rate at which you where losing them. quitting your job may fix the rate of loss problem but wont do much for the other two.

9. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Ok, so I need to:

1. Collect electrons always
    2. Improve redox to catch electrons
    3. Limit losses any way possible and decrease rate at which they are being lost

Got it! Now, I was just re-reading the current blog and saw an interesting comment someone made about mold and you said mold makes you "less sticky" for electrons. This has really got me thinking. We've always worried about mold in the house - had some remediation work done in the past, but we never felt it was very effective. Recent testing has shown I am sensitive to mold and have a lot of the markers Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker mentions. I also had a Klinghardt trained doctor do ART testing and say I'm loaded with mold.

Last summer I did amazingly well and made so much progress. Come Fall I crashed when I started being indoors more often and had the house closed up. This has me thinking - Obviously I was collecting electrons and improving my redox, but something caused me to lose it . . . possibly the work environment (that is no longer an issue), but possibly coming back inside with the mold too.

So, I'm thinking if I get to a clean environment without mold I can work on recovery by improving my redox potential and finally being able to really "catch" electrons. If I can improve my RP enough, I won't have to struggle with the mold sensitivity forever, right?

Could I possibly be on the right track here or am I traveling way off base?!

SeaHorse likes this.
  10. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Me too. House with a very high ERMI score and GI Effects test result that said Yeast/Fungi +3. Have wondered if the periodic "aches & pains" are related to the mold exposure

11. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

I'm beginning to realize more and more of my symptoms are related to mold. I know I need to improve my redox potential so I can deal with it, but I don't know how that can be done when you're living in the middle of it and constantly being beaten down by it day after day. I think it's time for me to move on . . . whether it be south or just locally.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

BJ - moving sounds like your most logical choice to improve.

You are lovely and young ..... you will get all this together .....just remember how great you felt in the summer time and when you were camping. Does the mould affect anyone else? your DH? kids?

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I been telling her that for over yr...........

14. I like the 'explanation' for being very EMF sensitive. If one is already 'electron depleted' EMF will be more noticeable and cause more symptoms. This is something I often wondered about (why can it really affect some people but not others) but there an explanation. I like those 'little' insights they make so much sense...................

15. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

And she's been working on that for a while now, but without a job and 2 kids to support it takes time to make it happen!

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Of course it takes awhile ....and it is freakin hard to do. Dr. K. Has said how hard it was for him and his family - in particular his wife ....the stress levels would be thru the roof - even with the resources.

Have you thought of selling your house first thing .... Getting out of the mould situation? Just rent something small and cheap for now. ... And then when your hubby's job comes on line you can take your time and look for what you want and need.
    I feel like you are overwhelmed by the whole picture .... And rightly so.....but if you could just focus on sorting one thing at a time?
    Could you move in with your folks for awhile?

I have friends who lived in a school bus for 4 years - with kids ..... While they hand built the most amazing cottage on a lake. They incorporated antique stuff - like pews from old churches and a small bell tower from an old school.

They handcrafted the most amazing kitchen I have ever seen.

There is always a way .... Forget about the box ..... Do something crazy and unique....

I am sending you a hug. xo

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BJK: Something for you to ruminate on.....Even if you're on the right road, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

caroline likes this.
  18. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

Agreed. This is exactly what my DH and I have been ruminating over the last few days. We are actively searching and really plan to be moved on (whether it be south or to a better local environment) by the end of summer.