1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Cataracts

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by PeterL, Oct 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. PeterL

PeterL New Member

Any thoughts or ideas on how to fix cataracts ? It is not severe but would like to reverse it if possible. I have been told by many that cataracts surgery is the only way to go, I do not agree especially after listening to Jack. There is a fix just need to find it.

Got rid of all of the LED lights in the house, wear blue light blockers after dark, sun gaze when the sun is out in the early mornings and late evenings, sleep on a magnetic mat, sleep grounded, do intermittent fasting daily. Any other suggestions... Figured that this is the best place to get intelligent answers.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

What water are you drinking?

Seafood???????

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

AM sunlight and sunset sunlight is what I would do.

4. PeterL

PeterL New Member

Hello Caroline, I run my city water through a carbon block filter, then distill it, then re-mineralize it with Humic minerals and vortex it. Eat only wild caught fish about 3 times per week.

caroline and Sheddie like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When your distilled water is ready,
    you can put it in the freezer
    when it reaches 0 degrees Celsius (but is still liquid)
    take it out of the freezer
    shake it untill you see ice in the bottle
    drain the water, keep it
    throw away ice
    the water should have about
    145.084ppm instead 150ppm that is a very small positive change
    you could freeze that water again and get another couple points

for example VOSS makes big show out of just 146.6ppm and charges accordingly

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

would be great to add in more seafood - especially oysters

7. PeterL

PeterL New Member

Thank you Jan

8. Penny

Penny New Member

9. Anderson Joe

Anderson Joe New Member

Exactly Croline.

10. Penny

Penny New Member

oysters have zinc - eyes need zinc - 3 times a week isn't going to cut it - every day have oysters in some form plus another kind of seafood -

but you need the sunrise and sunset because the sunlight basically "reprograms" your amino acids:
    https://www.facebook.com/drjackkrus...-lithium-via-a-song-by-st/1876637102400635/ff

Also, eliminate all flicker if possible - you increase ubiquitination:
    https://www.facebook.com/drjackkruse/posts/the-flicker-effect:-led-lights/1711124262285254/
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/flicker-effect-light-jack-kruse/?published=t

astaxanthin - it protects your photoreceptors

Desert.life likes this.
  11. PalmBeach1

PalmBeach1 Gold

Do
    you take asthazanthin as a supplement and what brand

12. Penny

Penny New Member