1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Caroline's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by caroline, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I am really happy the concert was such a success.
    You know me though I just had to google. An impressive voice

caroline likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is my song for Tony ....thanks for linking it Lah!

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

they have just played Etta James "At Last" on the radio for us ..... I think we have found our wedding song! All the wonderful stuff in our lives before this - pales in comparison for some reason......

I am having the best time hanging out the laundry in our back yard! It is so sunny and about 20c ....and it is winter!

I have just discovered that I like a man in shorts and on scaffolding!!! :p:p:p

endless likes this.
  4. nicld

nicld Gold

Happy Birthday Girly...........

Hope you got lots of this :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  5. endless

endless New Member

Happy Birthday Audrey! Hope you had a great day.:)

caroline likes this.
  6. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Happy Happy Birthday! xoxo look for a package ......it's coming.....I promise!....

caroline likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Sarah! can't wait ......

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Krista...... I had a wonderful day - so much love in so many ways.
    Breakfast at the ocean ...and then drinks and seafood at the ocean later ......and then....... :love::p:p

we have new smileys!!!! when did that happen???

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Birthday sex is pretty amazing! :D:D:D

nicld likes this.
  10. notsoperfick

notsoperfick New Member

Has Tony converted to your way of living Caroline or does he just accept some bits but not others?

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi notso ..... Tony has always been very keen to keep himself healthy. He works outside because he has his own core drilling and cement cutting business.....so he gets tons of sunshine and grounding everyday. Of course the heavy machinery and road saws etc. aren't so good - but all the set up and planning is at least half of the job and he is usually kneeling on the ground. the trades here wear shorts and t-shirts all year so they get a decent amount of sun on their body and you generally don't see an overweight one. They are very lean and tanned and very strong.

I suspect it is like Jeremy - they have great feeling in their hands and feet when working with earth and rocks etc. He climbs around like a monkey and is very agile! ...which has many benefits :p

He has always drank a lot of water and seems to know what to eat intuitively - for him. He started eating a lot more protein when we met and it was not so good for him. He needs lots of veg and some fruit and small amounts of protein ...and does eat seafood everyday now. He has also always taken a cold shower and now loves to go in the ocean all year. He always loved the ocean - but never really thought about the healing benefits of it all combined.

Now it is more likely him dragging me out of bed at 5:mmpft:0 am to go for a walk to the ocean! Also - the harder he works - the more he walks and stretches early in the morning so he is also getting the great early morning lite.

Tony has really made me understand more fully .... everyone's n=1 can be pretty different. His body processes food so much better than mine and he is very tuned into that. It seems to me that is the important part.

Another observation - generally trades here take their own lunch and snacks - they all have assorted eskies /coolers and and take regular water breaks and sit on the grass.

So much seems intuitive ....everytime I have been on a job site there is a great sense of mateship and pulling together to get a job done. Add in all the outdoor time - seems to be a win/win.....

Curves and nicld like this.
  12. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

are you rained out up there?

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Jenny! pretty much - and very high winds.

How are you doing? tell me......

14. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

ok thanks, just finished packing boxes for removalist to pick up tomorrow. Leaving for Hervey Bay on about 10th Sept.
    Husband very stressed & depressed but not moving. He is driving up with me & staying about 2 weeks then flying home.
    Can't wait to get back to beach, can feel myself slipping backward having been home from Cairns for 2 months now.
    Been the usual winter here, not much sun, now windy but below average rain. :)

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am moving on the 9th .......what a nitemare! I am so sorry your DH won't be staying with you for very long ..... but who knows what the future holds.

How close will you be to the beach? There are times you can't go in the ocean?

16. notsoperfick

notsoperfick New Member

You're moving Caroline? I know you said you were definitely going to America to live a while back but I suspect it won't be that far this time? More new beginnings :)

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Just moving 10 minutes away ......so still very close to the ocean but we will drive and park and then walk in the surf etc and meet friends and have coffee and seafood and just suck it all in! Massive electron supply with lots of rocks and conifers and surf and sun.

That was my one condition on moving - that we still go to the ocean as often as possible and I now have a great backyard with year round sun..... and a deep bathtub for two! :p:p:p

we hope to put in some veggie beds and something for C/T ......and an outdoor sauna is on our list.

We also want to travel in the outback and camp ...and Ayer's rock - and to see much more of this beautiful country. We need to track down some water falls for optimal effect.

This past year has been full of incredible new adventures and wonderful, positive people.....certainly does prove you are never too old to grab life and hang on for dear life :D

All this intensity/love/oxy really does get your heart rate pumping!

All of this because I was open to new possibilities and took a chance..... and I got the most amazing gift of a life - all entangled with a very special little pommy guy. We lite each other up - how extra ordinary this all is.....

18. Curves

Curves Guest

I am thrilled to be catching up on all the "gossip!" I'm oozing happiness for you Audrey. What a beautiful life you are living.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Elaine ..... we have all been entangled for a long time now - how lucky are we!

Curves likes this.
  20. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Very lucky only 5 min walk to beach at most. Don't know about stingers in summer - guess I'll find out when I get there!
    Hope the packing is going well - stay calm & go to beach for a bit of R & R everyday. Must take notice of that advice myself except no beach here.