1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Caroline's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by caroline, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Sorry to hear that Caroline . Red light therapy should be good,no?

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Dawn and Lah ....Chris is having surgery tomorrow.....

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Geeze ..... I just deleted a post on gigantic male sexual enhancement ..... I should have stopped to read it thoroughly first! what was I thinking?????

endless and Optimalbound like this.
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

Write it again? ;)
    I am all ears.....:D
    Your new family sounds so amazing......................
    :love: :love: :love:

in the end... it is all about love :) :) :)
    when we are open.... all of a sudden we see love all around........... it is everywhere :) :) :)
    Life is just so rich, it is overwhelming......!

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

it wasn't my post Inger!!!! it was spam!! I was complaining earlier about all the spam I had to delete while you guys were floating around on the high seas!

6. endless

endless New Member

Hello beautiful....sounds like life is full and happy for you these days! :)

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Krista - yes very full and very happy ... but also a huge learning curve after being on my own for so long.

The art of give and take ..... I probably couldn't even have done this before - or it would have been a real struggle. When you learn to stop and smell the roses and just simply enjoy and appreciate every single moment...... you get so much more back and you can give so much more.

I read somewhere yesterday that as we get older we lose our hearing ..... we forget the clock is ticking.......

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

The most magic fun thing just happened.....

I have been thinking that we need to get out for an evening. There is a gorgeous theatre not far from us. The man that used to own it dumped millions$$$$ into it before going bankrupt. It is such a beautiful venue.

We have being trying not to spend money because we are in the middle of a reno ....and our meagre money will only stretch so far.

But I thought ....blow it .... and I went to the theatre website to order tickets to the Etta James story. She is one of Tony's favorites so I thought I would surprise him with tickets. Just as I was going to order them the guy on the radio started talking about it and that he had two tickets to give away if we would just call into the station and leave our name and he would have a draw in 45 minutes.....

well .... guess who won two tickets?????? I just about fell off my chair when he announced my name!

It was the most surreal thing ..... my life is surreal .......

9. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

10. Gracelind

Gracelind New Member

Very cool, Caroline! Speak to the universe and every once in a while it answers. Can't wait to hear about the concert when you go.

caroline and Jenny S like this.
  11. nicld

nicld Gold

WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

caroline likes this.
  12. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Considering all the oxytocin and electrons you've put out into the world....I'm not surprised at all..xo

caroline and Jenny S like this.
  13. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Coincidence? That universe surely has it's ways. I am not big on the universe giving you what you intend. But obviously you're gonna get what you focus on the most..

14. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

That's amazing! Enjoy the show! :D

caroline likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am still on a high over winning those tickets - I have never won anything before.

well - that is a ridiculous statement ....I feel like I keep winning the lottery in so many ways every single day!

16. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

congratulations ;):p:D

caroline likes this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jenny - I see that you found the smiley button!!! :D

18. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

I did so thought I should practice it:):):D

SeaHorse and caroline like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

What a great concert! Does anyone know the life of Etta James? what a story and the music was sensational.

The woman that did it ....Vika Bull has a tremendous voice. Her second last song "At Last" brought tears to our eyes - Etta's biggest hit...and the encore song was an Eagles song - Take it to the limit. and she blew everyone away!

She had a great back up group ....The essential R&B Band and they had great voices too and did some of the narration.

I would have been very happy to have paid for the tickets ...but it was really nice to win them :D

cinnamon, fitness@home and Peertje80 like this.
  20. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

"At last", I love that song. Seems you were in for a treat:)

caroline likes this.