1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Caroline's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by caroline, Jan 13, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am sitting on my patio freezing for some reason - got to go and put more clothes on I guess. I am taking my new bikini bottoms to the ocean today - should be interesting. I started taking oxytocin yesterday - so this could prove really interesting. When my Doc gave me the script -he had never written one for it before - he was reading his info on it and said he had better share the side effects with me ..... you could become very emotional and very attached and quite amorous. So I asked him if he was worried I was going to jump some poor unsuspecting guy at the beach! Worse things could happen I guess.......
    If I could only run into that gorgeous guy again.......I figure he must have been here on vacation and is now back home with his wife and 12 kids........

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just realised - I should have said - I just started taking - oxytocin nasal spray. God knows what you degenerates were thinking......

keep up the good work....

3. diane

diane Gold

Hahahaha - oh Caroline, if you only knew what I was thinking. LOL. Let us know how the oxytocin spray works! I'd be afraid to take that - might start grabbing random people on the street lol.

4. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Degenerate? US???? you must have us confused with some other forum.:eek:

And you're just taking the bottoms? WOOHOO for you, going topless now are we? Let those girls out!

5. diane

diane Gold

Hahaha - Darleen - you're quick! I didn't even think of that! But Caroline - good for you for going with the bikini bottoms. Pics!!!!

6. endless

endless New Member

I'm curious about the oxytocin spray too....looking forward to a report!

7. PaulaRichards

PaulaRichards New Member

OMG...degenerates! Oxytocin and topless...this just made my night. Lol!

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Okey Dokey - let's turn this journal into "fifty shades"

Actually - maybe it is the oxytocin - but the scenery at my beach is getting a whole lot better ... yahoo!!!

The two life guards today were totally amazing looking young men ... in their very, very tiny speedos -WOW

BUT........ it gets way,way better .....

I was walking on the pathway that runs along the beach but a bit above and I happened to look down at the rockpool where I usually go.
    there was a totally gorgeous young man - think amazing surfer dude with the chiselled body and the long golden curls - well - let me paint this picture for you.....He was in his undies - very, very skimpy bikini undies and just about to step into his shorts. He was perfect in every single possible way. [and then some] on a scale of 1 to 10 - he hit it out of the ball park!
    The thing is - if I had been a minute sooner - he had just gotten out of his swimmers.......

I will leave the rest to your imagination - and why oh why don't I take my camera to the beach?????? stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!

Altho - my imagination is running away with this one....

Ladies [and Martin] - how was your day?

9. Aussie Nana

Aussie Nana New Member

Improved for reading the posts here.

10. diane

diane Gold

Caroline you need to leave a note on your front door - BRING CAMERA! To remind yourself before you go to the beach. We need to see these Aussie hunks!

11. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Guess I just outted myself. I have a dirty mind. dirty-old-lady? mind? Whatever. It HAS to be all the extra hormones and the fish and the part of my cycle. I haven't been this bad in ages.

12. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

HA! Glad to see I"m not the only one. CAMERA Caroline, CAMERA!

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Are you trying to pretend that this "Dirty Ole Lady stuff" is recent?????

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

May I suggest a trip Down Under??????...... All of this is way to much for me to handle on my own .... I am totally out of practice and probably was never any good at it anyway!!

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Today was another stunning day - I have this beach bum thing down pat! All I want to do now is go down to the ocean and walk in the surf and sit on the rocks and watch the waves. I can't remember the last time I dusted and vacuumed etc. etc.

Nothing too exciting today , the usual gorgeous bodies, the usual gorgeous bodies- the usual gorgeous bodies - and doesn't get the least bit boring.

I am going to be pretty sad when it starts to cool down - but I can come all year -except all the gorgeous bodies will be covered up! Altho - I must say - in winter - everyone just wears shorts and a t-shirt and a hat and a scarf and flip flops and on a really cold day - ugh boots.
    Perfect don't you think??

I wish I could send some sunshine to everyone - it makes you feel so much better...

16. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Um, why yes. Yes I am. Do you have a problem with that? ;)

17. endless

endless New Member

Yes please:cool:

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Another stunning day - we have had an amazing summer. I picked some sea weed today so if you don't see me back here you will know I poisoned myself! The tide has been really far out the last few days- I must remember to ask why - anyway there is tons of great looking seaweed. I will rinse it and put some sesam oil etc.

There was a Chinese lady in the bathroom today. She had her swim suit pulled all the way Down and she was trying to rinse herself off under the tap. No one should have to witness that! Those puppies should never see the light of day!

As usual - all these awesome looking young people. I swear no one looked like that when I was that age. I guess in a warm climate everyone is outdoors all the time and more active but as they get to middle age they really fall apart. I think they say Aussies are the second fattest people in the world now?

I shouldn't even tell you the reall stupid thing I did last night. It was very windy at the beach and I was covered in sand so I thought I would just brush myself off and shake out my hair and go to bed. I kinda like to leave the sea water on me - that is my story and I am sticking to it! Anyway I was going to wash the sheets today and take a shower this morning (hair considerations)

When I woke up this morning I thought I was in a gravel pit - it was totally gross. This has to be our secret!!

19. janagram

janagram New Member

You're having too much fun, Caroline! (I love the gravel pit!!)...AH, summer....

20. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

OMG that is just too funny!

ROTFLMAO at this. NOW you know why I'm on BHRT. I'm assuming she was our age or older. Sad, wasn't it.