1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Caroline's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by caroline, Jan 13, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I like that a lot - I barely even feel middle aged - I feel like a kid really....does that account for my strange behaviour???

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Did everyone hear the Q&A okay? I missed almost all of what Jack said.... so sad.

3. Zorica Vuletic

Zorica Vuletic New Member

I missed first 40 mins b/c I was out. I heard pretty much everything. I only missed this one part where he was answering a question about male in 40's with high testosterone but still having some issues...he said about some testing but then said 'an easier way' then it blanked out on me and reloaded. I missed what he said but it was something to do with supplementing DHEA....but the entire explanation around this I missed. lol

Sorry you missed out...are you a mac user and/or non-google chrome internet?

4. endless

endless New Member

Hi Caroline,
    I came in late, and had a problem with the webcast freezing up on me until I switched from Chrome to Internet Explorer, then it worked fine. Sorry you missed it. What browser were you using?

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have an apple ..... safari. Maybe I will have to pick your brain Krista. I really wanted to hear what he was saying about Vit D and sun exposure. Maybe I should worry about too much sun but I am not burning a all except for my nose a little and my tummy is a bit red but it has never ever seen the sun. I also wanted to hear what he said about oxytocin but I think that was in regard to Tim. I can't understand how everyone chats while Jack is talking - I can multi task as well as the next person but I really want to hear what he is saying....

6. Coriander

Coriander Silver

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Corriander ...what would we do without you??? I am sending you a big hug!

8. Coriander

Coriander Silver

You're welcome; enjoy! Can you believe it, that's the first time I've asked Jack a question on a Q&A, and the screen freezes! It's at about 1:43, and just as Jack says 'the easiest...' it freezes. Bugger. Still, I got enough to know that what dh really needs is a consult. I'm saving for that, and maybe I can take advantage of the special that Misty mentioned; that'd be great.

9. Jude

Jude Gold

You have company!
    After stuffing up the times Lyndra warned me it was starting now- thanks L- so managed to log on but that's all. Absolutely no audio,had a storm going on round us so guess it interferred. Missed the previous webinair and now this---all too sad. Wish someone could record these and make available to those who missed out.....

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I guess we had the same storm.....

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

My last consult was technically a disaster too - my Doc is willing to listen to them - but I just couldn't inflict it on him - it is painful to listen to....

12. Aussie Nana

Aussie Nana New Member

Technology can be wonderful when it works. The trouble is when we become dependent on it working well.

13. endless

endless New Member

We really do. I panic if I think I've left the house without my smartphone...I literally can't work without it. How ridiculous is that?

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

Krista - are you sticking with your iphone? they really scare me......

15. Aussie Nana

Aussie Nana New Member

I would like to be a technophobe, but the convenience is too great. So I compromise with having my phone on the desk a distance away from me.

16. endless

endless New Member

Caroline, yes I am. My job requires a smartphone, I need to get work orders by email, take pictures and send them from where I am, and text. I talk on it less than anything, actually. I DO have a RadiSafe phone protector chip from Life Energy Designs on it....hopefully it helps.

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

I had a lovely day at the beach today - I met friends for lunch - my new favorite shrimp salad and wound up talking for hours - amazing how women always have so much to say!
    I did see one incredibly hot guy in spandex - it sure is fun to see guys surfing......
    It has been very cool with big waves and very windy - hopefully things warm up tomorrow. I still am very hungry - I had shrimp twice today and salmon as well and god knows how much butter and garlic.

18. Aussie Nana

Aussie Nana New Member

Hot guys are few and far between on our beaches where I can get to easily. Mostly its old people with guts much larger than mine ever were doing a two minute dip. Perhaps it would be more fun if I drove another half hour or so where I could watch some better looking people. But then I couldn't take the dog - I'm restricted to dog beaches with her.

Shrimp always leave me hungry, salmon not quite so much.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

It was an absolutely gorgeous day today - I swam for awhile and then walked in the surf for about 90min and then just sat and stared for another hour!!! I just feel like I am bursting with joy.....It is so much fun watching people learn to surf - I don't know how they keep from killing themselves!!!
    As I was walking I passed two black guys and they said hello - they smelled so yummy - holey cow!!! It reminded me of the Bahamas .... the men were always so well groomed - especially when going dancing - and they always smelled divine .... and have you ever danced with a native in the Carribean????? Gives dancing a whole new meaning ..... now I really can't wipe the smile off my face!

20. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Aussie Nana .. try having some avocado with your shrimp. I have to eat it that way or I'm hungry again an hour later. Need to add that fat. Or make it into a salad with mayo.

Caroline I am so jealous. I don't mind all our snow, what I don't like is it's been overcast so much the last few weeks.