1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Caroline's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by caroline, Jan 13, 2013.

1. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Yeah here we go again. I dont' even want to come in here right now it's just ... I don't know what it is. I'm done complaining. It doesn't get fixed and we're probably going to lose even more members again.

Glad to see you're still here, though.

2. diane

diane Gold

Yes, I have lost a few posts, so I copy the text and save it after I write it, before I hit "submit." :)

And Darlene, I'm not sure how many members really left because of the change in forum. I think there was more going on. :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

really dumb question Diane - how do you copy the text? sounds like you are pretty computer savvy ...

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yes - I feel a bit OTT too. Life just seems full of wonderment and never ending possibilities......

5. diane

diane Gold

Just highlight all of the copy once you're done typing, and hit either ctrl+c (PC) or command+c (mac). Then it's copied, and if you lose your post, open a new reply and hit either ctrl+v or command+v. This through many frustrations of lost posts. LOL.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I met a friend the other day who I haven't seen in about four months. She said I looked phenomenal and twenty years younger. - reall nice. - but they really have no interest ,in what is happening and why. They know that I am low carb. If I saw someone with these changes I would be all over them like a rug and trying to pick their brain .......that is what I think is different about all of us - we have been looking for answers for years and pretty much nothing is too crazy to give a go (within reason of course). My friends think you need carbs to be healthy and we eat too much protein and they think as you get older your hormones decline and that is how it should be and you don't mess with mother nature.
    All my changes are coming from the inside out and I do feel phenomenal. I wish with all my heart the same for all of us.
    It has happened slowly for me I think - everything seems to come on line little by little - so you don't really notice.

I just noticed a few weeks ago that the outer third of my eyebrows has grown back in - when did that happen? My upper thighs had that orangey dimples crepey look for probably the last 15 +years - that is mostly gone. I am sitting here in a pair of quite short shorts and a tank top - that definitely has never been something that I would have worn before - mind you- I am not going out on the street but I look okay .... So much to be grateful for.....but it is the feeling of calmness and the joy in the simple things in life that are really turning me on....

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
    Kathy1967 likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I forgot to add. ...... Drum roll please..... I took my tummy for a sun tan on the beach!!!

8. diane

diane Gold

You go Caroline!!

9. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Caroline and Paulalynne...sorry not to have kept up the Newfoundland end of the conversation...I couldn't post until today properly.
    Anyway, I grow up in the US but first went to NFLD when I was 18 and then immigrated to Canada when I was 28. I met my husband there and we spent 20 years in St. John's with some years over in Prince Edward Island. Turns out my ancestors had made a stop in Newfoundland in the late 1600s, right where his mother's family is from...so we figured it was fate that I ended up returning 400 years later to find him! His mother's family is from the Southern Shore...you might as well be in Ireland spending time there...his father's family is from Holyrood area. Perhaps you are related Paulalynne....:)

We moved to New England two years ago...we both miss our friends and the millions of relatives that my husband has in NFLD....but we also love the Northern Woods a lot and my work with the horse therapy and his work as a musician thrive in this part of the world too. I'm loving the winter here so much this year....CT makes all the difference. Our youngest daughter is planning on going to Memorial U. so we'll be visiting regularly in the future. I can't wait to go back in the summer and swim in the ocean.

Also....Caroline...great news on the bare belly!!

10. Zorica Vuletic

Zorica Vuletic New Member

Hi Caroline. I just randomly saw your journal and talking about Newfoundland. I have never been to NFLD but I have been to Halifax Nova Scotia. It was one of the best trips in my life. :)

Also I was very lucky with the weather in April: sunny and 15'C. That is like a miracle for out east.

Anyways, I'd love to visit NFLD sometime. I have met several newfies and it's true they are all so big hearted and warm people. Wow!

You lived in Toronto Hamilton and Guelph. Well T.O. I don't like, Hamilton I lived for 8 years (and might be moving back). My parents live in Brantford and I am back staying with them for a while even though I have a place in Ottawa. But I was missing family and friends too much up there (even though I'm living with a couple friends up there). So lucky to live with good people, but I end up needing to be back here.

Hope you are finding it well in NFLD (if that is where you are now?)

11. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

OK so now you need to post a picture of you in your bikini. Come on .... :)

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

It is a good thing that I don't know to post pictures .....like it would happen anyway ...silly girl

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just noticed what the smiles all mean - I thought the red one was a blushing/lustful smiley! I guess I have been using it in the wrong context!

14. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

No point in being shy. Hell I've bare my soul to everyone on this forum. What's a picture among friends in light of all that I've shared?

(feeling guilty yet? ;) )

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yeah - we have talked about a lot of really personal stuff and we are still standing .....and no - not feeling guilty. We can sport bikinis when we are at Disney!

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have been so hungry the last couple of days - it is like I can't get full - very crazy! I ate half a lamb roast for dinner!! maybe I have too many electrons????

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

I spent a long time today going over EMF2 and making notes so I can explain some things to my 9yo grandson .... it worked for me too!!! Maybe I can take that quiz now! :eek:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

It has turned out to be a beautiful day - cooler but lovely. I have been thinking about food today.
    I have stopped eating apples and chocolate and My weight seems to be much more stable. I ate so much yesterday - half a baby lamb and a bunch of carrots and tons of coconut chips etc. and my weight was down 1lb this morning.
    I went shopping today for tank tops and shorts - who is this person??? I seem to be living in an alternate universe - I like it a lot - but it is lonely.
    I seem to be able to understand what my body is telling me now. Befor [preJK] I was always hungry and never had a clue about what my body needed or didn't need.
    I think all of our instincts and gut feelings have been remarkably on target. I am pretty darn proud of us ....... waddayathink???

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

Yeah.. I think too.:D I am pretty darn proud of you too Caroline...!!!
    Sometimes it can be a bit lonely.. but loneliness feels great at times too.. didn't it? That is when one can suck up all the beauty around 100%! It is quite renewing me thinks. And Caroline.. remember you are never lonely as you have us all! We are all on this beautiful path with you!
    I have it too, some days I eat quite a lot, somedays not so much. But I eat when I feel I need it. Maybe onbe needs extra electrons then from food, when this huge appetite hits.. Alternative, if there is a need to save money.. one could just ground a bit and eat a bit less?;) hmmmm..

I have been eating snow. I wonder if it has good stuff in it? It tastes so good. Kids do it too. They must know? I often put some snow in my glasss of water before drinking. It cools it so nicely too. I imagine it has the sun energy in it, because the snow was up and touched the sun too. You could make you sun water Caroline. I do that in summer all the time! I put a glass jug of water into the sun, and I add some wild herbs like nettles or dandelion or such into the water too. I let it stay all day in the sun. It tastes so wonderful and I bet it is really healthy!

20. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Our last dog ... Allie McDog ... LOVED to eat snow. It was hilarious. She'd run outside, roll around in it then snap up as much as she could.