1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Caroline's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by caroline, Jan 13, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

What a lovely thought Nicole .. that gave me goosebumps.......Thanks

I hope I do see him again - they go to the beach on the weekends so I will watch for them. His Mom was so lovely .....

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Audrey, I made the Sisson goodies yesterday for family and munched on a couple (I have to confess, way too many!!! Maybe 5 fat ones. And I did not have macadamias either so I used pecans and almonds) yesterday after dinner. Tonight I could not sleep well at all! Waaay too hot and I kept waking up and tossing around. Maybe because it was 6:30 PM when I finished the munching, pretty late, I usually do not eat that late. And then, non organic nuts and carbs. Okay carbs was maybe 1,5 soft date+ some wild blueberries, that is... but I am so sensible for non local / seasonal carb sources my toes itched too in the night.

I just wanted to share this before you have to suffer like me. I really need to be very strict with my food to feel the best. I need to go and buy me a tent! I totally feel the difference being so far from the ground (second floor) and no magnetico either.
    Do you have a tent Audrey? And somewhere close where you can put it up? Some woods or a beach maybe? You should try it out... oh my. You need to find a lovely guy who can be there to protect you for sure. Or maybe a dog would do? But a guy would be more fun I am sure

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Inger - I like how you think.....Thanks for having my best interests at heart ........I would need protection for sure ;)

Can you imagine..... sleeping under the stars .......swimming in the ocean..... grilling some freshly caught fish .... sunbathing nude.......... all with the person you love deeply and without reservation or hesitation .........

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Audrey that sounds like a dream....... I would prefer the fish raw for sure, but with all that love and oxy I could compromise a bit and eat grilled too if the man of my life liked that better - I bet it would not hurt ;)

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I was thinking this morning that I haven't had any silly beach stories lately ..... no tripping over brides ...no photographers to berate me etc. etc. still lots of fat guys with no teeth .......

Why do some guys wear budgie smugglers? they truly look like they are smuggling budgies ...don't they look in a mirror??

Anyway I digress.....

Today it was very hot - 36C + ...... after about 30 minutes I started feeling really crappy - my heart was pounding out of my chest, nauseated and weak so I thought I had better get out of the sun. There is a cafe so I asked if I could sit in the cool and have a bottle of water - btw it wasn't imported. I just couldn't get feeling better - in fact I was feeling worse and worse and really didn't know what to do. The young man checked on me a few times[didn't want me to die on the premises] and then a young girl came over and told me I had sun stroke and she brought me a glass of ice. The young man came back again to check on me and I finally had to realise I needed help and also go to the bathroom. He said just leave my stuff and he would walk me to the toilet. I stood up and just then my bowels evacuated totally.
    I looked at the floor, He looked at the floor ...we looked at each other.....talk about wanting the ground to swallow me up

Anyway he was truly lovely and said don't worry about it and helped wrap my towel around me. He walked me to the toilet and then went to get a lifeguard.

It turns out I was their first rescue of the season!! cool......Here I am covered in poop - smell horrible - feel horrible - flies are having a field day on my body ....not my finest hour.......

and - to add insult to injury....One of the nicest looking men I have seen in a long time walked by........

I hope y'all have as entertaining a Sunday afternoon as I have had - you might have to work at it some to top mine...;)

6. Inger

Inger Silver

Audrey my dear!!! What was you doing in the sun at +36 degree C...???? At that temperatures the place you have to be in is the ocean!!! Or the shade. No way in the sun. You are going to dehydrate pretty fast...:(
    Please take care Audrey. You need to think.. COLD. Hydrate. Earthing. OYSTERS (in case you cannot get them down, raw fish! and do not forget the seaweed!). Be in the ocean as many hours a day you can manage it. ((((hugs))))

7. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Yes, i am with Inger here...

At +36C the body must be in kaos, high entropy, close the end station if you know what i mean.

You need to get some Yin and Yang now.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Inger and Peter - thanks for your concern .... but .... I was at the ocean.....I had just been in !!! I don't really have a clue what happened................

Peter - ^^^ that really gives me pause .......I totally couldn't do anything to help myself....

But - you should be proud of me .....the lifeguards gave me ice ... so, in effect, I was C/Ting at the ocean and grounding at the same time - it was just being covered in poop that wasn't part of the protocol!!!

9. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Sounds great... We all can learn from the errors we make. It is always some clue in that kind of situation.

10. Inger

Inger Silver

Maybe you should have put your head too under water? :) Next time take a snorkel and glasses with you when it is that warm, promise me, ok! And remember to drink lots and lots of pellegrino before you go into the ocean, take a bottle with you in the water too :) We are going to figure it out together Audrey :love:

You could also try to use a big hat, to cover from the midday sun beams as you sit in the water. Maybe you should try to find a basement or a cave underground somewhere to stay in for those hottest hours? And when starting to chill down you can crawl out and walk to the ocean and be in it all afternoon/evening. :) If everything else fails, come here and chill with me in the river :) you can stay as long as you want, you will get an own room and balcony where you can watch the sun set

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Inger - I did do a lot of the right things ..I drank lots of ice cold pellegrino before I went and took some with me. It was after 2pm - so not mid day sun - I do know better than that!

I am thinking I wasn't feeling that well before I went and I had had a very disturbed night...anyway - I am very okay now!

12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Caroline,glad you are feeling ok again . Just a thought from a fellow sub-ozone hole dweller. I don't think in our latitudes 2pm is the same as in other places due to said ozone hole. I would try to go out after 3 pm only if you are going to the beach as the reflection from sand and water will essentially bake you better than an oven ready chicken. There is a lot of sense in the Spanish siesta.
    We receive more UV when there is solar flare activity,too.There is one forecast for today.
    Take care.

13. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Sorry to hear about the sun stroke Audrey....I would treat it like a concussion....be very kind to your brain and hydrate like crazy.....no emf!

14. oliveview

oliveview New Member

Oh no! I hope you are feeling better soon!

15. nicld

nicld Gold

Oh no Audrey, that bites. Good thing there were people around you to help. I have had multiple heat stokes and exhaustions before and it is no fun.

Hope you are feeling better.

16. Inger

Inger Silver

Audrey I still worry about you. 2 pass outs in not too long a time. I think Lahelada speak wise words. You must promise me to be under the earth where it is chilly between 10 AM and 3 PM when it is over 27 degree C, ok! Not in the sun.. please be careful :love:

17. cantweight

cantweight Gold

This has happened to my mom multiple times and it scares the heck out of me every time! Seems lack of hydration, O2 to the brain, perhaps low sodium, and a nervous system issue would cause the bowel to release? I have no idea....just sort of thinking out loud.

Please be careful. Salt your water. I need you alert at the beach so I can get all the good stories about the hot lifeguards. I am living vicariously through you while you enjoy the wonders of summer as I get ready for winter :)

Much love....get some rest. And stay off your computer!!!

Maybe you can get something like this to wear at the beach? (hope this link works....I am horrible at stuff like this..lol)

http://www.amazon.com/Mission-Endur...F8&qid=1381687542&sr=8-11&keywords=enduracool

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thankyou to everyone for your kind words. Kristi - yes - I should stay off my computer so pretend I am not here! Great headgear btw

LAH ....You are so right - normally, on a very hot day, I wouldn't go to the beach until 4pm. wasn't thinking....

I am still feeling kind of punky today so I will take it easy......

I think I am feeling so stressed out trying to understand the last blogs and the webinars.... gonna cut me some slack....

My sleep is so bad for some reason ......I am trying to understand the webinars to fix myself ..... not happening - yet anyway.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Inger - it just hit me what you said^^^I would have been terribly dehydrated when I fainted and fell ..... and the beach fiasco as well.

I am being very responsible today ...it is really hot and humid so I stayed in - not happy staying inside tho and I did get a lot of sun yesterday.

I was speaking in another thread about being so much more sensitive now - you are too I know.

I have been ruminating about something Dr. K. said on another thread about what your priorities should be when you are looking for a new place to live. Love is at the top of the list ....as, of course, it should be......It is the most important thing by far and away..... It is the joy in our life that nothing else can equal - in my opinion of course.

But - if you don't have that........

20. veelansu

veelansu New Member

OMG! I just read your story. I cannot even imagine what you went through. You need to take care of yourself, we all need you here. :). You are the such a cheerleader that we would not know what to do if you were ill and could not participate in discussions.

And yes, it is hard when you don't have romantic love in your life. I am alone, too. But there is so much love out there. I have my daughter, my mom, my sisters, etc, etc. I am sure that you have many people that love you. And the love you have for yourself, which is why you are on this journey with us. Also, just the love you put out there for all of us to see. I think you have more love than you realize.