1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Caroline's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by caroline, Jan 13, 2013.

1. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Sitting in a tub of ice is appropriate. You should indulge in a glass of red wine too :)

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

It was 8 am!! .....but if you insist........

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Well,you could keep me company. Your 8am is my 7pm just right for a glass of ruby red .
    Glad to hear that this past year has treated you so well,or better to say that you have treated yourself so well. I think your intuition is so intuitive that you yourself don't perceive it but it is there. It shows in a lot of your posts. Thank you for all you do and share.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Can I say, once again, I am so glad that you are back! Thankyou for being so lovely.......and I do hope that next year you will have a similar story....

we reap what we sow ...for sure .......and now about those men with long lashes.........

5. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh... CT and wine? Hope no one is trying to kill our dear Audrey.... :rolleyes: ;)

What a beautiful post Audrey. Thank you. I sense the magic just as you do. I know how you feel :love:

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

It seems I have turned into a real girl.....Today, at the farmers market - I bought a copper bracelet with a heart on it - I love it. It goes with the magnetic bracelet I bought last week with hearts on it. Then I bought a piece of Rose quartz in the shape of a heart and a sterling silver long chain. I was told that this crystal is about giving and receiving love etc.

I also ordered a copper medallion with the saying in my sigy.......I don't know what has come over me........

This market stall is owned by a lovely young couple and they make all this stuff. They use a lot of old coins and incorporate them in their designs. It made me remember that I have jars and jars of coins that my DH had collected over the years. So I am going to use these coins to make bracelets or necklaces for my grandchildren as a remembrance of their grandfather. It gave me goosebumps and tears talking to her about what we will do.....

7. oliveview

oliveview New Member

What a lovely thing to do for your grandchildren!

8. nicld

nicld Gold

That's so cool.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

It is a gorgeous day today - and has been all week....31c.

I am getting worried about myself .... I have stopped paying attention to guys in speedos.....that is not good! I need to stop reading and do more ogling.....got to get back to the eye candy...;)

I have a new T-shirt today.....it is lime green and has a huge heart shape in silver studs .....and it says ....LOVE BARE....:cool:

I really don't know who this person is anymore.....But I like her....the old me was okay too...but I am not quite as quiet and I feel great in my own skin .....that has never happened before.....I wonder what is next on this journey of a lifetime.....

I was so stressed out yesterday about the new blog ....how Can I Possibly think that I could get all the detail.....I always think if I try hard enuf....

Honestly - how dopey.....I had a pounding headache, sick to my stomach and stressed to the max.....I am not doing that again anytime soon....

From now on I am just going to lay at the beach ....perving at guys - no matter what age.....so you guys are going to have to give me a synopsis of the blogs.....

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just realized - it is almost 5:00 pm and the only thing I have had today is 2 BPC.....and I am not hungry in the least.

Sunshine and the ocean does amazing things!

However - for some reason I have ants crawling all over me ..... Not a good look....

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I seem to have a new man in my life.......the most adorable little 5 year old boy. I bought myself a grilled calamari salad and was sitting on a bench at the yacht basin. This gorgeous little guy rides up on his scooter and wanted to know my name and what I was doing...I told him I was reading Jack's Blog. He kept saying Bye and riding off on his scooter - and that he would be back and letting me know where he was going. I did check where his Mom was.

Every couple of minutes he would come back and he would sit down beside me and we would chat some more. He asked me why I was alone ...and then asked where my husband was. I wasn't sure what to say ...I finally said - he went to Heaven..... so he says "today" and I said no - awhile ago ....this little guy was so sad for me.

But the best thing ever - he asked me to take my sun glasses off and so I did - and asked him why? He said "I want to see your eyes" how intuitive - it blew me away.

I told him I don't normally wear sunglasses but they are reading glasses - that is why I was wearing them....and so he said "it's okay then - you can put them back on"

He told me about his baby sister ..and I asked him if she was a cutie pie ....he didn't understand ...he said a pie is something you eat.

He asked me about my banged up knee - it has huge, thick scabs on it. I told him I fell so he wanted to know why. I said that I wasn't being careful and was preoccupied and thinking about stuff. He wanted to know what I was thinking about and I told him ...Quantum physics.....

He wanted me to play in the sand with him and asked when I would come back to the beach so he could see me again.

He had a really lovely Mom and aunties and an adorable baby sister....

He had trouble saying my name - so I said he could call me Caroline because that is what my DH called me - that made him happy.

So - the only men I attract are fat men with no teeth .....and 5 year old boys............

there must be a message in that .........

No clue what the universe is trying to tell me ..... I need a decoder ring.........

12. veelansu

veelansu New Member

That's a great story! Not sure what the universe is telling you either, but still a great story. :)

13. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh Audrey :love: Awesome experiences. Kids are just adorable! I would not mind if I was attracting kids only...lol they makes me feel so good. When I come visit you one day we will makes us pretty and go out.. lets see what happends..lol I bet we are going to have crazy fun! but right now I need to catch up on the forum and re read blogs and so many things to do, I do not have time for men now. I am going to be more optimal before "putting me out on the market" (haha.. this sounds too weird!)! Because I know you will just get one as good as you deserve..hmmm and that is why I need to do some work on me first..

BTW... with your new walking style you should be careful.....I bet the most amazing man is waiting around the corner! :love: You need to get a magnetico Audrey, ASAP. Guess what, I felt some weird sensations once in a while at the time I used it. I just felt so connected to the ground? Like, I stay inside in the kitchen with my both feet planted to the floor, and all of a sudden I get how awesomely in balance and connected I feel? In my posture? Very hard to explain this but it happened to me not only once when I was there. I really miss my mattress. 2 more weeks and I will have it here. I am going to work on getting a 20 gauss one for here. I can tell you the mattress does something good.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

yes - we will go out and have fun - but you will be the one doing all the attracting....I will have your back!

I will get a magnetico ...but I want to wait until after the webinar......I am missing something big I think....

It does take a lot of time to keep going thru the blogs - but I love it....

How is your magnetico getting home? Did you have any detox? How about your sister - did she have detox? Did you get the core one? The delivery must have been alot - just as it is to Australia....did you pay duty?

15. Inger

Inger Silver

Do not wait Audrey.- get it now. This advice comes from my heart. We need to do anything that is in our power now, why wait with getting optimal? I never understood that way of thinking. Great, sometimes we cannot do certain things, but when we can... just do! I spended everything I earned in Norway on a magnetico. Yes, I had to pay duty. And delivery... but money does not count when it is about health. I do not buy clothes, not anything else than food. I only had money for the core one, so I will buy the other part soon too. I want 20 gauss. No major detox, my sister got sick and had to vomit and stuff... IDK if it was detox?

:love:

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Inger - I have to figure out what to do about a mattress first ..... Dr. K. suggested I wait until the webinar and then rethink where my problem actually is....

I do agree, of course, health has to come first........

17. Inger

Inger Silver

That's weird, I do not understand why. The only reason I could think about would be you need to move and spend your money on that instead.... I think it is pretty clear what your problem is? You live way above the ground in a EMF hell in Australia.... I am curious about the october webinar now....

:love:

18. yarralea

yarralea New Member

Hiya, I was just having a quick squizz at your journal. I'm not sure I can do ll 66 pages, but I'm sure having an australian who can help me not reinvent the wheel- like which water to source, what grounding ideas to invest in, and what sort of EMF solutions I can look into. Its all a bit overwhelming at the mo. But considering my child's needs are high, I really have no choice.

Any ideas, be sure to kick my way- you can start with kicking me a link to a journal that I can commence. Journals work well for me.

Great to meet you, I'm sure I will get to know you and your path so far.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yarra - my journal is just a lot of silliness really .... more woo woo - I guess. Glad you are here! I will go talk to you on your thread! pm me if you want and I will give you my email........

20. nicld

nicld Gold

I think there was a very old soul in that little boy. Maybe someone trying to visit you? He sounds adorable and I hope you do get to see him again.