1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Caroline's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by caroline, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Interestingly this happened around us getting a puppy! I was not fully committed initially, but when I finally started looking at options to adopt and committed to an appointment at one adoption place, my daughters art teacher's announced her dog was going to have puppies and she promised us one! So the commitment thing seems to work ...

Rocky and Richard Watson like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

absolutely. It is quite strange and fascinating how things are falling into place.

We are usually not good at selling things on market place - we suck at selling things actually - but today has been totally bizarre .

I advertised a shabby chic bench for $150.00 - which is quite a lot for this little old shabby bench. It was sold minutes after it went up and I have since had 10 enquiries if it is still for sale. A lady just offered me $180.00.

I have also sold today our lounge room sofa and chairs and breakfast bar stools.

GavinH, Jacks and Rocky like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Tony and I have gotten our get out of jail free pass!

The government of the peoples republic of Australia is allowing us to leave.

We have been given permission :( to exit Aus.

We have exit visas!

Our house is sold, our camper and truck have sold and now we have to get rid of all house stuff - somehow.....

It is astounding how everything has fallen into place.......hope nothing comes unstuck.

Family members, who won't let us visit, are being very vocal about how we could be making such a stupid move ...and we are complete and utter fools and morons.

We are pretty proud of ourselves :D

It is unbelievable how energised we are....and looking forward to the future.

Whatever the future holds ....looking forward is a great feeling.

We will be travelling very lite and not encumbered by our "stuff"

The anchor is being lifted......

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2022-1-12_20-1-5.png

EWO and Jacks like this.
  5. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Richard Watson and Jacks like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

7. GavinH

GavinH Gavin Horner

JanSz and caroline like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think it is all great sign ....All the big stuff has fallen into place.

the rest is just minutia ....driving us crazy but we can and will cope.

The bank put a lock on our account yesterday - they accidentally cancelled our credit cards and debit cards.

The lady asked if we wanted to put in a complaint - Tony said "no" so the lady filed a complaint against herself.

Life is weird and wonderful ....

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

The lady who listed our house for sale has covid. We sat across the desk from her and she said she wasn't feeling well but not covid. She is double jabbed and still was very sick.

We seem to be fine. She tried to get us to tell us but my phone doesn't seem to be working so we didn't know.

fingers crossed

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I do not understand this post.
    Possibly you or someone else will translate it, for me.

EWO likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Like I said in my post above,
    I do hardly understand you're (quoted posts).
    But guessing what they mean,
    reminds me story of my Mother.
    My Mom and Dad (the two of them alone), lived on their farm in (Communist) Poland.
    My Dad dies.
    I am asking my Mom to sell all she got and come to live with us in USA.
    She did just that. Came to the USA in October 1980. Eventually, she stayed with us for 25 years till she died.

The best part of this story, relative to you Audrey/ @caroline.
    My mom was not allowed to bring with her ANY money. Old clothes ok.
    -------
    Conveniently for us, we were financially helping both of our parents.
    All the money my Mom got from selling farm, cars, and so on, went to my DW's father.
    I do not recall now, but I think I had to pay for my mom's airplane ticket (because she was not allowed to spend her money on that.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  12. Wow - what a story - Thank you for sharing.

EWO likes this.
  13. EWO

EWO Eyes Wide Open

Accidentally?

14. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

GavinH and caroline like this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is all sooooooooo hard.....

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

People have been coming to our house to buy stuff we have spent a lifetime collecting.

This is a weird and wonderful experience. We are meeting incredible people who are unjabbed.

These are our people. These lovely people have a working heart and soul :)

Anne V, Laudy Cincotta, Inger and 3 others like this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

caroline and ND Hauf like this.
  19. Inger

Inger Silver

Its wonderful to fly.. just jump off the cliff.. and use our wings :love:
    Who knows what happens tomorrow? No one knows. Life is a wonderful adventure :):):)

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

[​IMG][/QUOTE

Anne V likes this.