1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Caroline's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by caroline, Jan 13, 2013.

1. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Awesome ….hot market means your getting full price.

Rocky, caroline, Jacks and 1 other person like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

thanks Rocky for the kind words.

Rocky likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I gotta say ....this is really, really hard.

We were walking on the seawall this morning at sunrise and I had tears running down my cheeks.

Why do we have to leave the home we love and the town we love and friends and family.....

Simple answer ....the average aussie is, apparently, too self absorbed and hypnotised to see what is really happening, and they won't stand up for freedom. I am pretty sure they don't get that they have lost their freedom.

I think some do see - but they don't want to give up their comfortable life ....so they will roll up their sleeve when asked - and no matter how often apparently....and take their five year olds as well.

End of pity party ;) :confused:

GavinH, Rocky and Richard Watson like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

that is a very interesting thought "land proper - where you belong"

I am going to keep reminding myself of that ^^^ I really like the sound of that.

It feels comfortable - like a safe place to land. We need that right now.

Rocky, John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  5. My life has always been a simple one.
    I've worked 50 years at various locations, typically rode a bike to work, putting in on average 12 hour days, raised three daughters.
    I've never been able to afford going out to a restaurant; my wife and I may have lunch out once or twice a year.
    Travel is not part of the budget.
    Now, I'm retired, living on less.
    My grandparents past in their thirties and forties, so I don't have longevity in my mRNA genes.
    So the simple life hasn't changed much.
    I'm preparing myself for my next career - I'm studying chemistry, biology, plasma physics and electrical engineering.
    I typically do all my studying outside.
    I've enjoyed every sunrise for the past 50 years, exercise daily, etc. -> https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/granpa-johns-optimal-journal.23952/
    I'm grateful to be alive.
    I would prefer to be in El Salvador, but don't have the fiat(cash) to fly down and check it out.
    I'm not stuck in Elk Grove emotionally.
    I just need to be real about what I can do no matter how much I would prefer something else.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    GavinH, Anne V, Rocky and 2 others like this.
  6. Anne V

Anne V Silver

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...XOQq9r_GSEXa1rM5Rv_0sO_lBkAbQ8QXJmJvBFz4xsJEw

Richard Watson and caroline like this.
  7. Anne V

Anne V Silver

who s on which side ??? i hope you are well and send you heartfelt wishes and much love xxx

Rocky and caroline like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thankyou Anne ....we look forward to meeting up with you on the other side of all this xo

Rocky likes this.

9. I agree with you John, whether you think it is possible or not, you are absolutely correct. We have become very comfortable with our modern lives and it can be hard to imagine another reality. I think about my young grandmother coming to America from post ww1 Germany. She didn't have 2 nickels to rub together and spoke no English. Ended up owning a family farm and her kin go on forever. Think about all the people in the past and present who are going through much worse than us. All the migrant workers who used to take a long dangerous journey for a chance to work and send money home. There are Venezuelan refugees walking all over SA looking for a chance. Think of all the people in Afghanistan and the middle east, living in hellish wartime conditions. Maybe our lives are just too comfortable to feel like we've hit rock bottom and need to make tough changes or perish. I hope that we can all stand tall and nut up. We are strong and resilient enough to thrive through the chaos. Good luck and God bless, wherever you are!

Anne V, Rocky, Richard Watson and 4 others like this.
  10. Thank you @Marko Pollo
    Though it is not significant, my wife and I have always given at least 15% to local causes, volunteered, etc.
    It all part of a way of life.

Anne V, Rocky and Marko Pollo like this.
  11. Jacks

Jacks Gold

I have come to appreciate the simple things in life in the past two years. Just started reading "The Most Beautiful World our Hearts Know is Possible" by Charles Eisenstein - really reopening up my mind to craziness of the world we live in today.

We also have a huge problem with homelessness in our city - I realized that we don't really know why there are so many people on the streets. I then decided that perhaps we should ask them why and what they want rather than forcing things onto them.

So I talked to one fellow at people's park a few days ago - he loved being there and had heard about people's park before he moved here. He was fixing bicycles from broken bikes people had left lying around and loved his work. Was interested in teaching the young ones at the park. Said he loved being outside and seeing the sun every day. He seemed so free and happy. Our trouble is we want to fix them as they are not convenient and upset our nice neat tidy lives due to the ugliness of the shanty towns that are erupting everywhere. But hey - I sort of see why so many people want to drop out of the rat race - plus it is so damn expensive to live here. I have a riend who knows several professionals who live in their cars in San Francisco as they can't afford an apartment!

GavinH, Anne V, Rocky and 1 other person like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

well said

Rocky likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am so glad that you posted that Jacks.

When I lived in Canada years ago ......a bunch of people worked to get people off the streets. A Documentary was done about it.

they fed and clothed people and found them apartments etc. etc. They all ended up back on the street = where they wanted to be.

I have never forgotten that - it was such an eye opener.

Everyone has a story......

Rocky likes this.
  14. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

In the last 2 years a number of sayings have become part of my everyday conversions with folk, ' hard times make for hard men while good times make for soft men', and, 'we can choose between dangerous freedom and comfortable slavery'. People I talk to on my day to day whether young or older like myself is we are going to have to pool together our skills and learn resilience if we are going to make it through this, we have no other option as there is little chance of escaping these islands.
    I do have to add that all you folk on this forum have helped me so much with your knowledge, thank you, in turn my friends and family have benefited.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks for all your input Richard ....much appreciated.

Yes - it is getting harder to escape ...we haven't worked that out yet.

GavinH, Rocky and Richard Watson like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This is probably good as a self-standing (emergency) topic.
    You and many others can't live AU or NZ without getting that jab.
    I think @Jack Kruse should figure out details and make them very simple and FREE and: understandable to a 4 year old child.

To make something free and publicly available he could patent it and declare it free.
    He could also say that it is meant for the average person who is miles away from the need to be placed in ICU.

What I have in mind is getting and surviving with the jab (and numerous follow-up boosters).

At this moment I am thinking that that could be approximated with the use of:

Keavys Corner LLC > Chlorine Dioxide Kit with citric acid activator (kvlab.com)
    https://kvlab.com/chlorine-dioxide-products/chlorine-dioxide-kit-w-hcl-activator-NKP-H4

and bottle of

5-MTHF 15 mg Folate
    Total below $100 USA.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
    caroline, Rocky and Richard Watson like this.
  17. Inger

Inger Silver

Caroline :thumbsdown:...:love:

it IS hard. I know. I did it too, I left (Germany) everything that I loved, my oyster beach Nirvana!! Nude beaches... wonderful people... my loved home.. people that loved me and i loved them. It hurt like hell. Trust me.

But my belly just said... leave. So I did. Now I am 2 months here already. It hurts less and less. Often I feel like being in Nirvana, really. There is joy and beauty and love everywhere, remember that :love: People are everywhere. And i can tan nude and swim here in way more places that in Germany, because here are so little population and beaches everywhere.. wild beaches. Way more beautiful beaches.
    The air is cleaner.
    The snow is magic! And so is the ice cold. I have a own ice dipping whole on this property!
    My family is close, my dear siblings and their kids.. they love their aunt Inger sooo much. That melts my heart, really.
    I can go to shops and cafes, and mask is not needed. It is just a recommendation. I can go to the library! I can go eat out too in a restaurant. I feel like living in a dream, kind of. That I can do all this. No mask, no test, no vaccine. It is pretty magic :):):)

If you cant get out though, always remember that true freedom always is from the inside, and no one can ever take that away from us. You will be happy everywhere. It does not matter. Life is one big adventure, and let us enjoy every day of it. Pain and joy, anything. It is just like different spices. Yum :)
    HUGS

Richard Watson, EWO, caroline and 3 others like this.
  18. https://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/top-8-benefits-living-minimalist-lifestyle.html
    Over the waters - we are together ;)

Richard Watson and Rocky like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

thankyou .......We totally see providence at work. Things falling into place that seemed like bizarre coincidences
    Yes - definitely trusting in mysterious unfoldings!
    Once we fully committed - it is pretty amazing how things are falling into place.

Rocky, Jacks and EWO like this.
  20. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Interestingly this happened around us getting a puppy! I was not fully committed initially, but when I finally started looking at options to adopt and committed to an appointment at one adoption place, my daughters art teacher's announced her dog was going to have puppies and she promised us one! So the commitment thing seems to work ...

Rocky and Richard Watson like this.