1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Caroline's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by caroline, Jan 13, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

It was a completely magical morning.....we have been touched by so many people, and in so many ways....

Thank you for all the wonderful and heart felt wishes.

I don't understand how or why Tony and I are so lucky to have so much love and good fortune in our life.....but we accept it with gratitude and humility.

MITpowered26, Kathy Spears and drezy like this.
  2. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

Congratulations. You got the experience you asked for. Beautiful!!

caroline likes this.
  3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Trust you Drezzy - you always give me a laugh!

drezy and caroline like this.
  4. Linz

Linz New Member

Congratulations!! Wishing you very many more happy adventures together.

caroline likes this.
  5. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

:)
    :)

caroline likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just wanted to re post this here ^^^^^^^ from earlier in my journal.

This is so important ........especially in lite of Jack's new enlightenment the last couple of days.

8. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

thankyou

caroline likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

my pleasure.....

10. Stella

Stella New Member

So very happy for you my dear sister. We both know how important our meeting up with each other and Jack in Orlando. That was a turning point for both of us.
    Look how different our lives are today compared to then. We’re different people. Fortunately we knew growth, no matter how painful, was the only way. Our lives are so much more streamlined, with only those people and things that matter. All those who don’t belong are gone. And Tony and I are here for the long haul!
    All I can say is, this is so fucking awesome!!!
    Love you to the moon and back xoxoxo

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

You, my dear Stella, made me cry. I have cried a lot the last few days ....tears of joy and happiness of course.

I am just bursting with joy - for so many reasons.

Everything you say above Stella, is so true.....there has been pain attached to this quantum journey but we always knew we were, and are on the right track.

That doesn't mean that things won't change ......they probably will. We need to keep fine tuning our journey to keep us all healthy and happy and well.

We are driving right now, on our way to Tony's son's wedding. We put tennis balls behind our back, on trigger points, and it is really painful ....but good pain!

I suppose necessary pain is a really good thing and it shows us that we are doing the right thing?

We have been open to all these huge changes in our lives ....it is an amazing journey of love and a life well lived. We fought for all this.

We got the transmission Jack!

Sometimes you just needed to whisper in our ear .....sometimes you needed to shout for us to get the message!

But, Stella and I have known the truth since we met each other and you.

So, so much to be grateful for ....and so much to pay forward.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Just another thought ....

Newbies that come to jackkruse.com want answers NOW. They want to be told what to do, where to live, what to eat, what to drink.

None of this is a quick fix ....it needs time and patience and endurance and, most of all, an open mind and a keen ear to get Jack's transmission.

We have to be willing to change everything if need be. Nothing about this is a quick fix - we need to be diligent and focussed on what really matters ......baby steps!

It has taken Stella and I four years of working on our own masterpiece .....and we aren't done yet - not by a long shot!

We did, however, recognise the truth when we saw/heard it.

Jack's touch ....overtly or covertly has changed us for ever.

GavinH, Anne V and Lahelada like this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I keep thinking about the things Jack has been talking about the last couple of weeks when he has been sharing his own struggles and pain.

So many people pass thru our lives daily .....how many can we actually influence? More and more I think - very few.

We see people at the beach every morning dressed in lycra or whatever from head to toe. They have hats and sun glasses and are on their phones almost continually. Lots of Moms and Dads bring their kids to the beach and leave them playing in the sand while they are on their phone.

It seems like no one is getting the message......they don't even know their is a message.

We do say something if a situation presents itself but it goes totally unheeded. They seem to think we are from Mars and what we say is very stupid.

Very close friends, who we love ....just seem to think what we do is quite weird. The very funny thing is ...we are really healthy and well and they all have all kinds of problems - some quite serious.

So we have decided to do our own thing .......and leave it at that. We can only keep getting Jack's transmissions and working on us.

I don't understand how it is that Tony and I have always been very open to new ideas and different ways of doing things.

What is different about us?????

When I ran across Jack on MDA - I instinctively knew he spoke the truth ....and when Tony heard all of this - he knew as well.

We do our best to soak all this up like a sponge.....that is our job and our responsibility .....to us. Everyone else is going to have to do this on their own in their own time.

I am very lucky to have my very own JT ....and I get to go to bed with him every nite!

Is that allowed?????

recoen, drezy, Anne V and 2 others like this.
  14. _J_

_J_ New Member

What you say is so true. I feel this also.

A little under 12 months ago, I would have been in the "parents on phone" category. I think there is an opportunity to change for everyone, but it takes curiosity. I have always been curious about things, but was more "connected" with instant information from the phone to realise it had a cost. What changed for me was the realisation that the dogma I had listened to for 40 years was entirely wrong. The amount of truth bombs I've found out over the last several months has pretty much re-wired my understanding and was pretty exhilarating at the same time! I still feel like a kid with a weird bug in the schoolyard, and want to show everyone what I've got. My wife usually tries to signal me from somewhere when other people's eyes glaze over

It is sad, and in some ways strange, that you can't rouse other's curiosity when you share some of these truth bombs with others...

recoen, Anne V and caroline like this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I suppose that always remaining very curious is the big key......

recoen likes this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

We are going to Europe next month and will be staying in Barcelona for a week.

We are staying at an airB&B and this is a message we got from the host gentleman... We have been exchanging emails and he is such a special man.

I love it so much and I need to remember it......

quote ....."I want to say thanks for the compliment, but it is what we have experienced that gives us form and soul.
    Nobody escapes from what life is ... and being special is being mortal and divine at the same time.
    We are all special but there are many people distracted!
    enjoy the party!!!" end quote

This man - he is called Chorch - is a musician and loves horses. He sent us a picture of his front door as part of our instructions to find his place....it is some fantastic artwork that I haven't figured out yet!

Should I be scared?????

Nah ....life isn't for sissies!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    5G Canary, Jenelle, Sue-UK and 3 others like this.
  17. Barcelona is awesome. Been a while but we love riding bikes along the beach both north and south out of town. Have fun!!!

caroline likes this.
  18. Anne V

Anne V Gold

awesome. have a great time.

caroline likes this.
  19. Anne V

Anne V Gold

When are u coming to the UK ?
    on the 13th i am going to Corsica for 2 weeks
    Would u like to join?
    otherwise would be lovely to meet with you xx

caroline likes this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

We will be in England on Sept 10th -12th and then go to Scotland for a couple of weeks. We will Then spend some time in The Manchester area and the Lake District. We leave England on Oct4th. for 11 days in Barcelona.....and then home.