1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Caroline's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by caroline, Jan 13, 2013.

1. _J_

_J_ New Member

Sorry, this feels I'm walking into a roomful of talking friends and interrupting everyone. I was curious if Oyster Cove was a latitude/geograhical choice, but of course only if you want to answer question ? Tasmania ? And also, a friendly hello to you. I've gone through a few of the forum threads and read many of your comments. I'm not used to online social networks so this is a bit new to me, and feels odd striking up conversation with people I've never met before. :) I'm in Aus too, although a brit import, so please dont hold that against me!

caroline likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

A friendly "hello" to you as well! What can we call you please?

Where are you located in Aus? We are in Northern New South Wales - on the east coast and not far from the Queensland border.

I seem to have a fondness for Brit Imports! My partner is from the UK ....Rochdale to be exact.

So .....the most important question...... What football team do you support??????

When you join a conversation you are not interrupting at all ........please add your two cents worth whenever you are interested or have a question.

Have you read Jack's thread about the importance of Newbies? ........Please do read it - newbies are very important here.

Have you started an optimal journal yet?

Brent Patrick likes this.
  3. _J_

_J_ New Member

J is fine, and simply short for Jason, or Jay or Jase. I don't mind any. I am sat just off Manly/Sydney in the Northern Beaches. Rochdale? Rings a bell, and I've been up that way to Manchester a few times. For me, I am welsh and therefore had rugby drummed into me at the disregard of all other sport since I was about 7 years old. CT? Try playing out on the wing (very lonely and not as warm as the scrum!) in the middle of a british winter on a Saturday morning. I had no idea I was in training for 40 years later... :) Thanks, will read Jack's newbie thread

caroline likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

My guy has been supporting Manchester City since he was 6 years old!

5. _J_

_J_ New Member

currently #1 in the league! he must be a happy camper. since I have no other, I will cheer on for them, for you, too :)

caroline likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Tony is gloating a little too much right now I fear!!!

Can you believe it - We go to a Doctor who barracks for Manchester United .......extreme arch enemy. Appointments are very interesting - to say the least!

How are you doing???

7. _J_

_J_ New Member

Im great, thanks for asking, how are you? Currently in mid 2014 webinars, and getting about 2 hours of research a day. I recently changed my commute to enjoy a bike ride in Manly (and swim), before taking the ferry, so I can do this daily. My aim is to continue through the winter, brrr. I've done cold showers through winter so far, but not sure what it will be like stripping off outside Queenscliff surf club in the middle of winter! I may have to stop, just to spare the locals the unfortunate views. Kidding.

Been thinking a lot about Sydney, and the coming 5g revolution. Where I live and work has quite low RF at the moment, so going to keep an eye on it.

My thoughts keep wandering towards the 2020/2021 JK members event in mexico, followed by a 12 month sabbatical around-oz journey in a campervan (complete with home-schooling kids!). I think my qubits and superpositions in my quantum computer/brain are trying to "realise" this event and so "destroy" all other possibilities :)

I can see you did a bit of this before you settled in Oyster Cove. How was it for you ?

Btw, I think MANU vs MANC fans secretly love it (the arch enemy bit that is!) - perhaps you should mention this to Tony ;)

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi J. ...... I don't know if I told you this story before......

When we were travelling last winter up to Queensland - we stayed at a golf course that allowed free camping - as long as you patronised the bar. We hd such a great time there. One evening about 5pm the guy's [manager/owner] wife and three kids showed up. The wife picks them up after school and brings them to the golf club and they make the best pizza ever! We had a ball that night out on the deck ...drinking beer and eating pizza.

The reason I tell you this ....this family had been living on the road and travelling all over Oz for 8 years. Their oldest daughter, now 13 and her sister 11 were home schooled and they are the most lovely and entertaining and engaging and bright kids we have seen in a long time. They were happy to carry on a conversation with one and all and charmed all of us.

If things had happened a little differently for us ....I think we would have bought a 5th wheeler instead of the slide on camper that we did buy .....and been permanently on the road.

Hard to say I guess ....we love where we are for so many reasons .....this place really did choose us!

We are under no illusions tho .......things could change.

We bought our slide on from Summerlife in New Castle. They have a couple of used 5th wheelers for sale. One is almost brand new .....The man had a heart attack. This is just a small family company and they have been building 5th wheelers for 20 years. They are gorgeous people and have become good friends - they were just here for the weekend.

We have met so many people permanently on the road and they couldn't be happier.

It is great to be going thru the old webinars - but don't fall too far behind with the current webinars and live Q&A'a - they are worth their weight in gold.

re - C/T in the winter ....that is our favourite time to go in the ocean. There are loads of people who swim every day, all year around.

Phosphene, Mitchell97 and drezy like this.
  9. _J_

_J_ New Member

What lovely experiences they would have had, as a family. It goes to show that your options are only what you believe they are. It sounds like you are in your perfect spot, and something to enjoy! Old webinars ? I'm still playing quantum "catchup" and had to start at the beginning... I feel like I've arrived late for class ;)

Phosphene likes this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

The trouble is - when you are trying to play catch up - you are missing the extremely important current stuff .....like 5G

You listen to all the podcasts?

11. _J_

_J_ New Member

Was going chronologically in order, in case early explanations help for later webinars. Perhaps I will pick some of the later ones in rotation while going through in order... So many to choose from!

caroline likes this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Wedding announcement.......

Tony and I will marry tomorrow morning, at sunrise, on the beach we go to almost every morning.

I was going to write this tomorrow or the day after .....but it seems appropriate today because of all the stuff on Jack's FB and the new webinar.

I thank Jack so much for empowering me and believing in me and kicking me in the butt a number of times!

All of it was necessary on my quantum journey.

I am amazed at our capacity for love. I didn't think my heart had room for anyone else - but it turns out that our heart has enormous capacity.

So many revelations the last five years [especially the sex webinar!], so many amazing adventures, so much to learn, so much life to live!

I learned to completely follow my instincts .....I was always afraid to before. I suppose I was afraid to really live.

So - here I am ....writing and living another great chapter of my life!

I owe so much to a lot of people .......especially Stella - my dear sister from another Mother. I can't imagine my life without you in it. My intuition drove me to Orlando ....and to you and Jack. I haven't looked back since!

Thank you to everyone here for all their support. We have always challenged each other to do better, learn more, live more, live without borders.

I think we all rock!

GavinH, recoen, Jack Kruse and 9 others like this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I forgot to tell you [if you are interested]

The bride [moi] will wear a kiniki swimsuit under a pale blue linen dress. I will be barefooted because I will be walking in the surf. I do have a new pair of wedding oofas [flip flops] to wear to breakfast.

Tony will have to hose me off afterwards - because I will be full of sand and he just cleaned the truck!

We are going for a wedding breakfast after champagne on the beach - with all the people we see every morning.

I am so thankful every single day .....I am already starting to cry......

14. drezy

drezy Gold

Still, aren't you a little young to rushing these life decisions?

Phosphene likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dan - you always make me smile .....I appreciate you so much.

and yes - we are a bit young for making such a serious decision......but time's awastin!

Phosphene and MITpowered26 like this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

Alrighty, don't come crying to me then....

Phosphene, MITpowered26 and caroline like this.
  17. _J_

_J_ New Member

I've only had a chance to chat with you a few times on the forum. I know I don't really know you, but I sincerely wish you the most magical day and enjoy the rest of your lives together :)

lots of love

Phosphene, MITpowered26 and caroline like this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

Awesome, Caroline :) :) :) what a beautiful wedding... at sunrise.. barefoot... :love:
    please post pictures!!!! :) :) :)

caroline, Phosphene and MITpowered26 like this.
  19. Anne V

Anne V Gold

i wish you an amazing beautiful sunrise

caroline, Phosphene and MITpowered26 like this.
  20. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Oooh! Oooh! Yes pictures please.

So happy for you—such an inspirational goddess. :love:

caroline likes this.