1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Caroline's journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by caroline, Jan 13, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Something so hilarious happened today ....

We got home really late after a long frustrating day looking at cars.

I got out of the car and I kept saying to Tony ..."what is that???" He was still on the other side of the car and was getting very frustrated with me because I kept saying "what is that???" over and over...
    He kept saying "Wtf are you talking about???!!!"

You can never imagine what it was/is - it is still there ...... a car engine was delivered to me!

It seems that a shipping label on something sent to me about three months ago .... was found and stuck on this engine.

So now we have an engine blocking our foot path - at the front door.

I can't remember laughing this hard in a long time at how ridiculous the whole thing is.....

fitness@home and Lahelada like this.
  2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Lol, too funny . But is ist quantum entanglement? ;) You are looking for a car and you have got an engine . Build your dream car around it .

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Far out ..... I never even thought of that! I will build my own Damn car!

thanks Lah!

4. Inger

Inger Silver

LOL... that was too funny a coincidence, Caroline!!!! I would have laughed my ass off too :D :D :D

Oxy is great for fat loss...... yay!!!
    I have measured my bloodsugar before and after sex and (lazy ;) so it could not be the exercise) sex makes it drop! How cool is that :) :) :)

caroline likes this.
  5. PaulG

PaulG New Member

push bikes are low emf..just saying...

Scompy and caroline like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

It is the middle of winter here ..... today in our backyard it is 24c and gorgeous - go figure!

Last week I finally had to dig out some jeans and sweaters and running shoes - it was cold!

But - I hate wearing clothes now!

so - now I mostly wear shorts and a tank top with a hoodie - only if I really have too.

We had a birthday brunch for Matty at the ocean on Sunday. I wore shorts - they wore a fur lined parka and jeans and a scarf.....

7. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Caroline. Are you a "moderator" of the forum ? Or am I being thick...again?

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

yes.....

9. Andrea

Andrea What is NOT on the menu?

It is the middle of summer here... Today the temperature has finally reached 20C. :thumbsup:

caroline likes this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I keep meaning to order this book to support you Paul .... how is it going?

11. Darleen

Darleen New Member

I once read that certain tea le
    In regards to the tea, I once read tea leaves contain flouride. Especially green tea. Not sure if you're referring to actual tea or coffee, but thought I'd mention it.
    Adoring your outlook and motivation! ;)

Madison28 and caroline like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

thanks Darleen.... I forget how bad tea bags can be for crap in them!

How are doing????

13. Darleen

Darleen New Member

I just remembered reading it somewhere about the tea but never looked into it myself.
    I'm struggling.mostly with the exhaustion. But I'm not giving up. Thinking recently how even as a child I felt this way. It's strange but when I think about my environment and my mothers, maybe not so strange.
    I've made big changes and more to come. We are moving within the next couple of months. Can't wait woohoo

caroline likes this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

The craziest quantum thing on my FB page.....

The last two days, when I go to my FB .......a pic comes up of JK at dinner with us in Orlando - talking about this optimal journey we are all on etc.

Right beside the pic of Jack is a pic of the new camper trailer we just ordered.......

I just keep looking at both pictures Side by side .....and going WOW!

The universe speaks .....we need to listen....

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Tony and I had a lovely meet up yesterday with JennyS and her new partner.

Even tho Tony and Tim are new to all of this - they intuitively get all of it.

It is great to have a conversation with like minded people!

Jenny is doing remarkably well ....she had to make some really, really tough descisions - and she hasn't looked back!

Both Tony and Tim have worked outside most of their life - and it has paid huge dividends. They are both very healthy and their brains and intuition are in overdrive.

She is looking happy and healthy and we had such a nice time chatting. We can't wait to meet up with them again when we go to Queensland to Pick up our camper.

Thanks Jenny and Tim for taking the time to stop and visit with us on your way back up the coast.

Quantum entanglement for the win!

16. nicld

nicld Gold

Oh what a great update. So happy for Jenny and you!!

caroline likes this.
  17. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I love meeting up with other quantum folks from here. Wish y'all weren't on another continent!

Sounds like a wonderful time and good conversations were had.

Madison28 and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

It is so great to talk to people who are enthusiastic about their health and staying healthy .....and life!

19. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

20. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

It was great to catch up with you two as well. Loved your post about Jack & camper - as you said think the universe is telling you something!

Madison28 and caroline like this.