1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Career path for pharmacy student

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by John Smith, Jan 11, 2017.

1. John Smith

John Smith New Member

I am going into 4th year pharmacy student in Sydney, Australia and this year will be my final. After two years of learning Kruse's work I have grown dissatisfied with the profession, job opportunities as well as the pay. It is one of the lowest paying healthcare jobs in Australia. There is more and more lack of communication between pharmacists and patients as pharmacies become more commercialized. I want to interact with patients to a greater extent. I hate thinking of working in a pharmacy where half the shelves are filled with sugar and weight loss shakes and bars. Dispensing on a blue lit computer under strong artificial lights like a machine for medicines such as statins, cipro etc... which you know all screws the mitochondria is not what I wish to do. Is studying conventional medicine or alternative medicine a bad idea after finishing pharmacy. They both have it wrong with their science and I will continue to learn about half truths. What would be a good career path after completing pharmacy school so that I can apply the principles of quantum medicine to my patients and help change health and medicine like Jack?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We had a pharmacist with us from Oz in Mexico.........this came up between her and myself. I would open a compound pharmacy that integrates patients and doctors to solve their problems........and I would avoid the box pharmacy most chose. When you link the docs to your serivces and patients you can win big.

Allin and JanSz like this.
  3. John Smith

John Smith New Member

Do you mean opening a compound pharmacy by using a multidisciplinary model and patient centered service? Basically the compound pharmacy is within one clinic that is made up of a team of medical doctors, pharmacists, psychologists, diabetes educators, podiatrists, physiotherapist etc... So healthcare professionals are collaborating together to ensure best health outcomes for patients.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is one idea. I think when you read an coming guest blog from one of our student members from Mexico you might get others.

5. John Smith

John Smith New Member

I Will most likely try to have my business in far northern Australia