1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Carbonated water craving

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Alison N, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Alison N

Alison N Gold

I have intense cravings for carbonated water of any kind, especially Gerolsteiner - what does this mean? What am I getting from the carbonation? Isn't carbonation stealing electrons from me?

KrusinWitchie and Alex97232 like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dehydrated and likely Mg deficient. Classic nnEMF and blue light issue.

3. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Thanks Jack. I thought this was the case and I just wanted to confirm. It's so hard when your own family thinks your a nut job.

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I do not pay any attention to my friends or family and have not for 15 years.

Bonnie, Jim Laird, Alex97232 and 3 others like this.
  5. Alison N

Alison N Gold

I generally don't either but my spouse likes to peel the orange stickers off our electronics and use lights at the wrong time.. more like an experiment to prove me wrong or something. I know I must lead by example but its hard when your own efforts get sabotaged. Maybe it comes from years of my own 'experiments gone wrong.' I won't stop though because for the first time in my life, I've found the truth, thanks to you.

caroline, Alex97232 and Denise0918 like this.
  6. DLO

DLO StarFish

Old saying goes you either grow in the same direction as you age or you grow apart. Sounds like your spouse just gave you a big clue which direction he will be going.

Alex97232, drezy and Alison N like this.
  7. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

How do you recommend restoring Magnesium? Is it through proper dosing of sunlight increasing our Vitamin D since the two are inter related? How about something like mag bicarbonate water? Is this another bull Crap product as well?
    http://magbicarb.com/

8. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

Don't stop, and keep going! This information Dr Kruse is able to connect together for us is ground breaking. Only a unique type of brain, I feel, can see though such a complicated web and make the connections. I know my brain can't do that. We all have our gifts to give to this world we are experiencing. Sometimes our partners mirror our hidden doubts and help us confirm within ourselves our ideas by challenging them.

9. Alison N

Alison N Gold

I love this. He's always pushed me to be a better person and to question things so perhaps in his own rather unsupportive way, he is challenging me. It's funny because every few weeks he'll adopt something new.. I just keep quiet and observe. Jack is definitely ground breaking. I agree. I can't even fathom how many millions of lives he has changed.. more than he can probably imagine either.

Alex97232 likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I only worry about the person in front of me every day. Are they engaged and listening? Do they know what I know and if not how much do I drop on them?

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. Alison N

Alison N Gold

How much do you decide to drop on them?

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

if they are wasting my time or their own.......they get cut. If they do not value their time or my own they get cut.

13. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

The only ones left for me in my life are my daughters, my husband and my dogs and cats. My entire former life got the cut. Professionally lots of interesting people, personally very few. Nature has my attention. I prefer the crickets orchestra this time of year. TV also got the cut for the most part. My social media news feed chopity chop. I use an energy survey- are they helping me grow or stunting my growth. Growth is not always comfortable.

14. drezy

drezy Gold

From experience, if distressed after realizing cuts need to be made play this song immediately.

Monitor your hips. I think they will be a free redox indicator during this song.

caroline, Alison N and Denise0918 like this.
  15. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

Yes! James Brown never let you down !

drezy likes this.
  16. Alison N

Alison N Gold

I agree. That's how I am. It's just me and the hubs and our cat. I have an exceedingly difficult time with connecting with most others.. not a total mystery why when you consider the state of the world. I do find so much peace in nature, I don't feel like I need a whole lot more. My family is getting on my level (mother and brother) but the biggest thing I come against is how skeptical the hubs is.. "anything can be published and everyone has an idea/theory.. what makes them right this time?" - Understand the skepticism. I usually say, just do your own experiments and see for yourself.. thats when things fall to whateverland, haha. I just keep focusing on me for now.

Alex97232, Denise0918 and caroline like this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

You girls rock ......You too Dan!