1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Carbon 60?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Zeke, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Zeke

Zeke Platinum

Has anyone heard of or used Carbon 60?

2. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I have now . . . interesting. Im now wondering how it links with the uses of charcoal for filters and detox etc.

My concern when they talk about it being an extreme antioxidant is how it might affect endogenous ROS signalling and superoxides.

Tripling lifespan while at the same time maintaining health is a huge statement and mindblowing if backed up by the research.

3. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

4. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Billybats and JanSz like this.
  5. Zeke

Zeke Platinum

Thank you

6. Zeke

Zeke Platinum

What is the down side of trying Carbon 60? What precautions should be taken?

7. Allin

Allin New Member

C60 is being pushed for protection against 5G. I usually choose to be a late adopter in the latest and greatest.

Sheddie likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

About frauds with olive oils.
    I have heard horror stories about olive oils, world wide.
    The guy in the video refers to buying it from one particular place.
    From what I have heard, is that olive oil made in USA in California is the oil oil of choice, because California is the only place that have proper laws in place and their reinforcement that assure olive oil quality.
    So I assume that one have a better chance to have actual olive in the bottle (and according to label).

What say you? @Da-mo

//

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just about everything in this video is horseshit. C60 works one key way. It binds free deuterium because of the kinetic isotope effect of deuterium not carbon.

[​IMG]

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Maybe use coconut oil instead?

JanSz likes this.
  13. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Jan, I've heard "horror stories" that ingested C60/fullerenes are components that would work in conjunction with the nano particles/ dusts/ sprays/ quantum dots/ et al, we've been accumulating in our bodies for decades; being in a fat could mean quick and easy 'access' to the brain; this additional ingested item, in any carrier may very well be a trigger for replication and program activation of nanos, which may very well grow in us to turn us into antennae for 5G and other nnEMFs. Those people using it and promoting it may very well be turning into transhumanized AI victims before our very eyes. Some folks on C60 I used to think were very bright, gifted, and put out good internet content. Now, I withdraw from granting them future credibility, which may make other users who are 'movers & shakers' in the cyberworld decide to keep their use from the public. So glad to see it also nixed for other reasons, like how it acts with D!! Caveat emptor~~~

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Would I use it? nope.