1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Carbon 60 and Fulvic Acid

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Nikkig-2813, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Nikkig-2813

Nikkig-2813 Silver

I was listening to YouTube videos about 5g and this guy that had a degree in chemistry and biology talks about 5g and how it affects the water in our cells and the oxygen and he mentioned taking carbon 60 to help fight against the 5g because it'll absorb the radiation.
    Anyone else know anything about this carbon 60 . He also mentioned carbonyl iron.

Now fulvic acid is suppose to be in our soils and helps the plants draw in their nutrients but our soils are depleted of this. It also donates up to 14,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.
    That's 14 tetra trillion electrons. It turns free radicals into useable nutrients . I started using this from Dr. Nuzum and I feel a lot better, more feeling in my damaged nerves in my feet and legs and takes away my nerve pain.
    I think these 2 products although they are supplements, we should probably be using.
    Any thoughts ?

2. Jason Coates

Jason Coates Losing the Shade.

I am trying fulvic acid. The jury is out.

Nikkig-2813 likes this.
  3. Nikkig-2813

Nikkig-2813 Silver

I went with Dr. Nuzum's brand because you don't need to take it with filtered water and there is no fillers like some companies use.
    He's a really smart Doctor and knows a lot about electrons . I can only imagine if him and Dr. Jack Kruse got together and spoke.
    I know that food is only 1/3 of the equation but if our soil is depleted of this , I would think we're getting even lower amounts of electrons than we should be getting .

4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Carbon 60 is an intriguing subject but I am skeptical about its protective effects against 4G or 5G microwave RF radiation.

If there are any scientific studies that support that idea I would love to see them.

Certainly, for Kruse Swans who have not been able to evacuate our urban "Internet of Things/Smart City" microwave kill zones something like C60 (as touted) could be a silver bullet (but for the record I don't believe there will be such a bullet-- just the Precautionary Principle which implies prudent avoidance).

Swans need every tool that can be mustered to help keep body and mind together until escape to safer, quieter nnEMF areas.

Nikkig-2813 likes this.
  5. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

7. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Dan2,

Yes, interesting studies on beneficial health effects of Shilajit.

However, I did not see a single article on RF radiation protective effects of this substance. Perhaps I overlooked what you found.

Nikkig-2813 likes this.
  8. Billybats

Billybats New Member