1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can't Keep My Weight On...

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Dickran, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Dickran

Dickran Silver

Hello Dr. Kruse,

I'm full on Epi-Paleo diet. Lots of seafood, veggies, cheese. However, can't keep my weight on...

I've got skin in the game: 20-30 minutes AM, 30-40 minutes day with only UV 5 now, grounded; no
    nnEPA while sleeping as best as I can.

I'm a very active 70 year old healthy guy. Six foot tall and ~164-166lbs, trying to be at 170lbs.
    Seems like i cannot eat enough.

Suggestions please...

Best Regards,
    Dickran

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well LR can cause anorexia too when the brainstem and hypothalamus are hypermethylated. This really tells me you need to hack your environment.

3. Dickran

Dickran Silver

Suggestions on how and what to hack my environment?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lindsay Alfieri likes this.
  5. Dickran

Dickran Silver

I've been working on my environment: WiFi off when I'm sleeping. Cell WiFi & Bluetooth off when sleeping, Measure nnEMF at low level. Wear bluelight blocking glasses during the day and night time bluelight blocking at night. No LED lights in the house; all incandescent lights. Getting morning sun for at least 20 minutes when its out and I can; get day sun for 20 - 40 minutes depending on UA level; only UA 5 right now in So. California.

Comments, suggestions...

6. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Hi. Just curious—why do you feel like you need to put on weight? At 165 you are 15 pounds heavier than my 6 foot healthy son. Sorry if this is personal, but your weight seems ideal. :)

Cheryl. likes this.
  7. Dickran

Dickran Silver

Hello - Thank you for your contact... I could use a few more pounds so I do not look so lean. Plus I am very active with my cardio, upper body weight exercise, dancing, and walking. It seems that I cannot eat enough...

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-11-4_21-49-15.png

Cheryl. likes this.
  9. Dickran

Dickran Silver