1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can't find Jack on Links Provided for Nashville News Tonight

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by indigogirl, May 7, 2012.

1. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

Thanks Indigo!!

2. admin

admin Guest

Sorry I misunderstood. Looks like first news channel already has it up and online, that was fast!

3. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

Most likely what they get out of pulling this stunt will be jail time... Well deserved jail time =)

4. Unbelievable and so scary. I pray for his safety. You know you're on to something big when this stuff starts happening...Don't stop Dr K and THANK YOU.

5. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

No problem! I just couldn't find it.. First I thought it was factor X, then I couldn't believe what Indigo saw so I was all OMG where is it?? So messed up... Dumb asses really, don't they know everything can be traced?

6. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

I am blown away and so sorry Dr. Kruse. And, I am so sorry for all the people who don't get to hear you speak. Unbelievable.

7. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

Our hero Doc didn't come this far to allow himself to be bullied by cyber cowards.. I think he will make the best of it.. When life gives you lemons.. Toss em in your recipe book for a yummy dessert! Hang in there Doc! You are doing the right thing, that is all that matters:)

8. Marsha

Marsha New Member

Unbelievable!

Hope they don't have plans to try to stop the Factor X Webinar!!!

Stay safe, Jack!

9. admin

admin Guest

Jack was on all 3 major networks here in Nashville in the past 15 minutes. Will post videos when we can!

10. admin

admin Guest

No worries here, factor X webinar is game on!

11. Glamazon

Glamazon Gold

wow. even bad PR is good PR. Now people will want to know what the fuss is about.

Stoopid to be messin' with the FBI and Homeland Security. This is so creepy. Someone has no brains.

Glad you are safe, Dr. K.

12. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Dr. Jack...please be careful! If someone could do this, I am worried about your personal safety. Please hang in there. I have never seen anyone fight for the average joe (us) like you do. We need you.

This will backfire on the naysayers, believe me.

13. LinD

LinD New Member

14. freesia

freesia Old Member

Ten to twenty year sentence.

Someone didn't think. Did no one tell them to think?

:D

15. Owl

Owl New Member

16. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Let's have our own cruise! Dr. Kruse, why not publish your speech here?

17. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

Can you imagine? Thinking you're just having good old (obsessive hating) fun, and then the FBI knocks ...

The video news coverage was great - "controversial diet guru" "I lost 133lb in 11 months!"

18. Yea, as annoying and crazy as the reaction was - I don't think the "terrorism" attack/scare by real authorities was a foreseen consequence.

Some immature comedian was enjoying their mocking fun - then Woah! SHTF! Jack said "she" in NYC in one of the articles. I bet they know who it was. I bet "she" could use a cold bath for relaxin right about now.

Carnival Cruise B I T E S! This reaction was all their doing. I hope this means we get some Factor-X love before the webinar!

The worst part about the whole thing for me is that now that we've seen inside Jack's house - I know he has birds. I hate birds. It's not a full on phobia, but I avoid people who like birds. It's a very VERY disappointing day. A dog or cat, fine. . .but A BIRD? So much for my daydream about creating a:

Optimal Resort and time shares up in caves in mountains that have 50 degree streams - open year round! Cure your neolithic disease, and if you have diabetes - insurance may cover a portion of costs! Now that dream is shattered thanks to birds. I could handle the fact that his wife has to clean a grill pan, but not birds.

Wonder if Marketing Monkeys have noted an uptick in webtraffic! If they were valuing the PR as a publicity it would have gone well past 25k with the homeland security bonus.

19. admin

admin Guest

Good Morning (or afternoon for some)!

In case you missed all the hoopla yesterday, here are some links to get you caught up on what's going on.

Press Release

News Videos

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

After you find out Factor X you might rethink things........