1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can't find Jack on Links Provided for Nashville News Tonight

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by indigogirl, May 7, 2012.

1. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

Hi MM's

I got an email that Dr K was going to be on the 10:00 news tonight (Monday) in Nashville and 2 links were provided...I can't find him.

Can y'all help?

Thanks!

2. zoebarry@yahoo.com

zoebarry@yahoo.com New Member

OM!! check out the media section!!!! READ the news release!! Dr. K was removed from the Cruise ship!! Some imposter made a tweet and caused some trouble for Jack!

3. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

I just read it!!

I can't believe some nut did this!!

This really goes way beyond the attacks on Paleohacks.

4. hellojtm

hellojtm New Member

What was the tweet?

5. zoebarry@yahoo.com

zoebarry@yahoo.com New Member

Read the article, its in there. Some reference to a vial of something that he had and that it was going to be "even more explosive than Paleofx" or something like that. The authorities confiscated a vial......

6. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

Go to the media section on the banner above...it explains what happened.

7. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

Do you have a link? I don't see it on either channel?

8. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

Chimpchick...see media section on the banner...Click press releases

9. freesia

freesia Old Member

Hope they get the dropkick who did this.

When you look at ALL the big businesses (ill health enablers) who stand to lose if more power is handed to the people, it's not hard to imagine that many will want to try and discredit JK.

Then yeah, you get the bitter people on PH's and MDA...

10. admin

admin Guest

Hey Optimizers! You all got it, Jack has been through a lot in the past 24 hours. The third news crew just left his home. All three major local Nashville news channels are covering the story tonight and video/stories will be on their websites tomorrow is what we have been told.

11. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

Wow, please get the details out soon for people not in Nashville because the rumor mill is going to go crazy otherwise.

12. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

I am so not optimal! I can't find it!! There is no media link??

13. freesia

freesia Old Member

I just hope they're going to give him a good edit.

14. freesia

freesia Old Member

@ ChimpChick, Top dk purple bar towards the right.

15. admin

admin Guest

What are you looking for? The news crews all just left his home so they need a little time don't you think? :)

16. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

17. admin

admin Guest

18. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

I was looking for what the people on page one found thru the links Jack sent out...

19. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

I don't understand what people are getting out of doing stuff like this. It scares me. Why do people feel so uncomfortable with change that they have to sabotage? Why don't they just mind their own business if they don't like something.

It's certainly getting him a lot of media... I'm suspecting he will figure out how to use it for his own good :p

20. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

It was basically what you found on Google.

I just got an email from the MM with 2 links to the Nashville 10:00 News that I couldn't pull up. Then found the reference (thanks to luvmyzoe) in the media section here.