1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Cannabidiol Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Replication and Promotes the Host Innate Immune Response

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

2. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

I think the way to ingest weed to get the most variety of cannabinoids (maybe dab punks have figured out some new thing that's 130% THC, but) is 190 proof alcohol extract, "Rick Simpson Oil". With shake or trimmings (CBD strain?) and Everclear it's pretty easy to make lots of at home. Legal growers who grow outside in the sun with no pesticides usually sell at a low price point. And I think the best emulsifier to help mix the RSO into a drink or something is honey. RSO didn't emulsify for me into vodka or egg yolk, did a little bit into 151 proof or lecithin, and emulsifies easily into honey and then the honey can be mixed into milk or something and the RSO mixes into that smoothly too.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021