1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

cancer and metabolism

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by philip malone, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Start your own site and post your info there. Not gonna happen here.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You've been warned.

3. philip malone

philip malone Silver

mold? fungus? oh man........
    Decided to check in on me : ) One week until the next round and feeling great. I do my daily round of UVA at sunrise, grounding, a COLD shower and the IRA/meditation routine later in the day. Blu-block!!
    Still getting my head around DEUTERIUM! So much. I've watched pieces of the Nov seminar many times. And now another blog just released..... man o man...
    Seems the only real way (so far) for getting lighter water is the series of freezes - other than using $$$ for Mountain Spring or some equivalent. Gotta set that up
    The other consideration is food. A lot (80%) of stuff (veggies) is C3, so even with eating the protein and more fat, choices get limited. And I LOVE nuts (C3)!! Damn. I'll keep exploring choices.
    An item on proton recycling. Still trying to get a good visualization on it. Started watching the Laszlo video (finally!!) and that may help. In Nov. blog, Dr.K says our main fuel is H+ not ATP, but in a post today, ATP
    is referred to as the source of all energy. I could swear I saw info/studies saying ATP was used more for materials (need better word) than energy. I need to get a grip on this.....
    Vitamin C - Drs. said NO antioxidants including this - but in the webinar the Dr. speaks of REAL C (bioflavanoid) >increased charge>selects out D2O and H+>recycle protons. I need to push back on this one.
    One last note that strikes me as appropriate - back in the early 70"s I took something called the EST training. Older folks like me may remember it. The essence of the training was that nothing big happens in your life
    without YOUR say so. We called it being either "at CAUSE" or "at EFFECT". Most all people are at Effect. Their circumstance run their life. They always have excuses. But the only way big things get done is by YOUR say so.
    By being at CAUSE. As simple (and as difficult) as that. I just wanted to remember that. Thanks!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. philip malone

philip malone Silver

See above - any recommendation for a good REAL vitamin C product?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

or hot peppers. This is why I use cyrstal hot sauce.

philip malone and drezy like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. philip malone

philip malone Silver

Check in time again. Had the second round of treatment and feeling great - WIRED! Keep to my usual routine of sunrise, midday sun, CT and IR later in the day. Blublock!! Mitigate!! Anyway, things are going well. Using lemons for the C.
    No crystal hot sauce yet : ) Speaking of synergy of DHA and turmeric in another thread, what does Vit. C have synergy with, if anything? Maybe a figment of my imagination.... Item of interest: Last post, I was referring to 80% of veggies being C3
    etc. Now I DO eat a lot of salads... Over on FB, a guy named Matt Blackburn posted the following rant:

"How to Make Vegetarianism or Veganism Work Long Term - Accept the fact that plants cannot uptake minerals in their organic form anymore thanks to acid rain and NPK fertilizer. The nitrogen cycle is toast. Understand that mainlining produce everyday obliterates the brain.
    Supplement consistently: DHA (#1), magnesium, shilajit, carnosine, carnitine, creatine, CoQ10. Plants have ALA. We barely convert it to DHA. We must eat fish from plastic-ridden acidic oceans, take microalgae or both.
    Do not look to fruits and vegetables as the primary source of nutrition. That will calcify you faster than you can say smart-fresh-sprayed-mono-cropped-inorganic-potassium-loaded-magnesium-depleting-hybridized-banana.
    Look to algae and bee products for primary nutrition. These are foods, not supplements. Only consume homegrown or Hawaiian spirulina and clean chlorella. Sourcing is key.
    The ultimate nourishment is found with water, light and magnetism. Even if we’re grounding (barefoot on earth) we’re getting 20 times less magnetism than we used to get. We weren’t taught that electrons and photons are food.
    Sleeping on a Magnetico, drinking acid free low tds water, naked sunbathing or using consciously designed light devices and wearing conductive shoes are worlds more important than what you eat."
    Any comments from anyone? Shilajit, carnosine, carnitine, creatine? Algae? Bee products? (5g should take care of them I guess...) Some of this is new to me. NOT water, light and magnetism of course : )

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Mumijo, Mumiyo, Shilajit, Shilait, Mumya
    There are other similar names.
    I tried seen no difference.
    ------------------------------------------------

carnosine, carnitine, creatine,
    tried but stopped
    have not seen any change excep my eGFR got very low
    I guess my kidneys may be marginal or sensitive

--------------------------------------------------

DHA

tested
    have little over of I want it to be
    but
    EPA was very high
    so
    I eat AA instead.
    Tested again couple times
    it works the way I hoped

----------------------------------------------------

magnesium
    tested, looks ok
    but
    sometimes I have muscle cramps at night
    tried supplementing with potassium, it did not worked
    but now
    use
    magnessium & potassium aspartate (and taurine)
    it (actually) helps with cramps
    but
    tonic water
    or
    quinine
    also help some

/////////////////

---------------------------------------------------

Use 200mg/day CoQ10
    dose per my resting

----------------------------------------------------
    ALA
    tiny bit low on ALA
    so get a spoon of it now and then

--------------------------------------------------------

Bee products

honey
    bee pollen
    Manuka honey

from time to time
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    philip malone likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jansz you should come to Mexico..........I think I need to sample you in real life.

Anita, Josh Rosenthal, Jude and 2 others like this.
  12. philip malone

philip malone Silver

I just wonder at the benefit of throwing a bunch of supplements at a problem. Before you know it, you have a storage shed full of pills and powders. How can you know the synergies? Whole foods still seem safest if sourced properly...

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Choice is often about red or blue pill.

Remember that one of the choices is not taking any pills.

/

14. philip malone

philip malone Silver

Well put!

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here I am about regeneration to reverse all diseases.......anything that hinders that is not wise. You need the ultimate redox to do that. It is that simple.

philip malone and drezy like this.
  16. philip malone

philip malone Silver

Yes, speaking of supplements is not the main focus though I do use tumeric, resveratrol, coEnQ10, omega 3 - things suggested in the "cancer hits, what's next " blog .... Focus is on redox and things associated. Sunshine is the best vaccine you said. I also
    really like the info on the vagus nerve like the 11/16 Patreon piece...... Thanks!

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dec webinar is actually for you! I got to record it soon

labellavita and philip malone like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You are officially no longer allowed to believe that DNA methylation makes choices that determine transcriptional regulation. What happens when you forcibly methylate the DNA with supplements of thousands of promoters in the human genome? Bad day for functional medicine guru’s, supplement makers, and those MTHFR’s databases (told ya’ it was coming). The findings suggest that promoter DNA methylation IS NOT generally sufficient for transcriptional inactivation, with implications for the emerging field of epigenome engineering. https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/08/16/170506

labellavita likes this.
  19. Annemarie Heise

Annemarie Heise Gold Member

Have you tried EWOT for Oxygen Therapy?