1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

cancer and metabolism

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by philip malone, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This should be big news in our tribe here focused in on Vitamin D3 and the high risk of cancers humans get when their D3 levels are LOW.......Why you ask? Most humans cancers are linked to low sulfated Vitamin D3 levels and these low D3 levels are often associated with defects in methylation and acetylation in the published literature. Now we know why mechanistically this is the case. Today's news about the 'space twins' should matter greatly to anyone with low D3 levels and cancer because it shows you the link to both Vitamin D3 and cancer is mitochondrial, linked to aberrent light frequencies, abnormal solar exposure (why D3 is low), and lack of grounding to Earth. An electric charge alters the space around it. It also alters the mass of particles in mitochondria itself. No functional medicine or allopathic therapy technique can do it, but electric shock therapy or Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation can do this substantially in our cells. Why? Both techniques add charge and redox to a cell to allow for cells to optimize proton recycling in our mitochondria and in 3 metabolic pathways. There are two kinds of charge, positive and negative, like charges repel, unlike charges attract; positive charge comes from having more protons than electrons; negative charge comes from having more electrons than protons. Charge is quantized, meaning that charge comes in integer multiples of the elementary charge ā€œeā€. This means charge is conserved by nature.
    Probably everyone is familiar with the concept of charge, but what does it mean for charge to be quantized? Charge comes in multiples of an indivisible unit of charge, represented by the letter ā€œe.ā€ In other words, charge comes in multiples of the charge on the electron or the proton. These things have the same size charge, but the sign is different. A proton has a charge of +e, while an electron has a charge of -e. People with MTHFR have protons with +1/2 (e) charge. Now we have proof that my ideas are spot on because we have evidence that it happens in space where nnEMF also exists outside the magnetosphere and there is no opportunity for grounding. This mimics what we see on Earth now. IT is a big time reminder to your MTHFR "experts" have left a lot of science off the table and off the menu. If you think a pill can solve a charge problem you just cannot call yourself a mitochondriac AT ALL. Caveat emptor for all pill pushing MTHFR "experts". It has nothing to do with microgravity, and has everything to do with how the electromangetic forces in light are fully capable of changing the charge that occurs in space that MAGNIFIES the effect of the proton spin crisis in physics. Blue light and nnEMF and a lack of grounding on Earth = what we see in this twin study in space. November 2017 webinar alert. And the first blog on this will be released tomorrow on my Patreon site. The story begins on the photosphere of the sun. http://www.iflscience.com/space/nasa-twin-study-shows-that-space-travel-alters-gene-expression/

2. labellavita

labellavita New Member

Hi Philip, I had Multiple Myeloma/MM, a different type of of blood/bone marrow cancer. MM is a cancer of the plasma cells. I was on Revlimid, Velcade, and Dex. This was 5 yrs ago. Did not know anything about redox, Dr. Jack Kruse, or many of these ideas back then. During treatment I did get sunshine and grounded when doing so pretty much daily, even when it was freezing outside (does that count as CT?), took various supplements such as curcumin, did a juice fast (which in retrospect was probably good for me since I found out later that I have MTHFR), and a few other things. Hit remission in two months even on incomplete meds cycles. Don't know what all helped the best or maybe they all helped equally (hated having to take the drugs though, went in kicking and screaming but I was late stage and tried a couple of naturopaths and they would not accept me as a patient). Dr wanted me to have a stem cell transplant and stay on the Revlimid as a maintenance drug but I refused. If everything holds, at the end of November I will have been in remission for 5 years, med free. I could have taken all of those drugs, the Melphalan, more Revlimid.... shudder to think. The Revlimid just goes after the mature cells, doesn't go after the stem cells, which bothered me, so while it may slow down the break down of bones and other issues, it doesn't stop it at the source. So anyway, my continued research in wanting healing is how I stumbled across Jack's work, I am so grateful that he shares so much of his knowledge. Just chiming in to offer you support, hope it all goes well for you.

seanb4, drezy and philip malone like this.
  3. labellavita

labellavita New Member

Wanted to thank you Jack for all of the information that you shared here. I printed it out so that I don't have to read so much online and took it outside with me today while I took in some sun. Am looking forward to joining your Klub to access the stem cell segment, along with everything else, but yes, the stem cell one is particularly intriguing to me right now. Thank you!

seanb4 likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Congrats to you.

Phillip is going to fast track what he needs to do........but your posts will help him huge because when he reads what I am about to give him he'll know why you got 5 yrs. And that is all I care about now.

labellavita, seanb4 and philip malone like this.
  5. philip malone

philip malone Silver

I cannot convey the gratitude I have for Jack and others in our Forum. Thank you!!

6. drezy

drezy Gold

Philip, I wish the best for you and plan to be conversing with you far into the future here on the forums.

7. labellavita

labellavita New Member

Thank you, Jack. Following what you are sharing with Philip all the way. I didn't know a thing about CT or UV or any of that back then, just knew that sunshine was good for me so I went outside daily for that, even in January, and I probably didn't get what I set out to get (Vit D) but I received more than I realized.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    philip malone likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My members get an early present. This one blog is a one stop shop of nature's wisdom. You'd be quite wise to join my tribe soon. My wisdom is not their wisdom and those experts can't explain it the way I do. To do that you have to see nature as she built us. When you know better, you simply do better...........the sad part is few of your experts today know better. Mic drop....................https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-did-neo-choose-red-pill-jack-kruse/?published=t

9. labellavita

labellavita New Member

Mic drop for real. Had a dr tell me how he loved it when I came in because I asked really good questions and made him think, that honeymoon didn't last long though, in the end he really wanted a "yes sir/no sir" kind of patient. Just signed up! Thank you!

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. philip malone

philip malone Silver

I wanted to check in as it's been a couple days. Labellavita, I appreciated your story. I am feeling very good. Latest bloodwork (after 1st round) shows platelets up from 43k to 62k. I do morning sun, CT, grounding, avoiding blue light/nnemf (of course) and
    my new favorite - afternoon IR while listening to my zen surf on the beach with mouthfuls of cold water..... Right now I am "lost in proton-land" : ) So fantastic. Think about it. We developed antibiotics and that was big of course. But moving past that, not much advancement - most of what we've done has actually been BAD for us healthwise . Dr. K is showing and explaining the wrong turns. It's all coming together........

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Good to hear Phillip

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

December webinar will be done in a week and it is all on the bio-physics of cancer.

14. philip malone

philip malone Silver

Loving my IRA and feeling great! Dr. K you EXPAND my mind.
    OFF TOPIC (?) - I wonder where we are going. Will our world be all gadgets and no culture? All "Hi"- Tech and no humanity? Will we even "exist" in a way that has meaning? Will my Malbec be a pill?
    Will fine fabrics and hand- crafted furniture be just pieces of a VR existence???? Ok, I'm done. Thanks.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I just want you to understand where the cancer really came from. Deuterium and bluelight/nnEMF are the perfect storm for oncogenesis

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think we are going back to tribal state. I did a podcast this week with Kevin Cottrell and we talked about this a little bit in his 3 part series.

17. philip malone

philip malone Silver

I'm getting it believe me - going slow over and over and really getting it. Re tribal state - I've seen that take in various places. I think I agree. A lot of it is the new shattered environment. And some of it is
    deliberate. Craziness.

18. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

virtually all cancer is mold/fungus based

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^NONSENSE.

philip malone and Mito1 like this.
  20. Mito1

Mito1 New Member