1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

cancer and metabolism

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by philip malone, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dopamine and Growth hormone is a lesson for the mitochondriac in training with cancer. Why? Both are stories about how dopamine and GH create and destory your time on Earth and few realize it.

What is the mechanism of action. It is quantum: Light and charge. Frequency is always quantized and so is charge and this is why the Coulomb force of tissues where the colony of mitochondria live are always a story of light and not much else. The mechanism is via molecular resonance.
    The sun is the best vaccine for all cancers because it is a 100% inhibitor of tyrosine kinases which control the tensegrity of the cell and its cell volumes. Cell volumes control the growth cycle in the cell cycle. "Mitochondriacs" observe what all other “smart eyes” miss.

Light controls the console of life. That console is a mitochondria. If you want to find the secrets of the life think in terms of energy, frequency, and oscillation. All frequencies, waves, and information require a source of propagation of the light. How interesting that matter responds to frequency, and that frequency is from a source. Therefore the matter is responding to the source in wireless fashion in some way.........my job is to illuminate that way.

Light does not have to obey relativity. It only does in certain environments. This was the key insight I had in constructing the Leptin Rx from all the data I collected about the eye and retina and the central retinal pathways I spoke about in the Vermont 2017 talk. It’s speed is constant everywhere it can run free, but biology harnesses light in the eye and our skin. Why? When sunlight hits water it makes and EZ. An EZ has a HIGHER viscosity than bulk water. This means light's speed is controlled inside a cell. This means every cell is its own universe of controlling light's speed and the water made in mitochondrial matirx controls that very key factor. Topologic insulators (hydrated proteins) are trappers and transformers of light from the sun. When light gets trapped in your cells, for the first time light speed becomes relative to tissue density and this alters the optics within proteins. Therefore, trapped sunlight makes our surfaces relative, and that relativity changes the space/time of our cells and tissues. Sunlight shifts blood into the skin by changing polarization in tissues that allow for dermal pooling due to molecular resonance changes in eNOS and NO. More than 50% of your blood volume can change your skin surface when specific solar spectral density is present. This can lower your blood pressure and it raise your sulfated cholexsterol and vitamin D3 levels. Sun exposure actually changes the anatomical structure of the skin by changing the optics of surfaces with these bio-physical changes. It becomes a sensory stimulus for the interoceptive system to induce biochemical substrates via photosynthesis in plants and changes in the ATPase using red light and water in animals. Sunlight increase Vitamin D, histamine, and sulfhydryl groups, while lowering (photolysis) adrenalin, steroids, testosterone, estrogen, thyroid hormone, DNA and RNA. Sunlight induces biochemical reactions via photolysis and it induces coordinated endocrine adaptation effects in the eye and the skin surfaces. It affects the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems. It is the stimulus for the circadian timing mechanism of the body clock via the central retinal pathways. All these effects are built into the electronics of your proteins under solar power and magnetic flux. None of the PhD bio-chemist realize this. They trip over TCAA intermediates and do not even know that proton recycling is the key to make matrix water and they use fumarate hydratase to do it.

So how do these dopamine cells deep in the brain get the stimulus to do what evolution built them to do? The light stimulus comes from the AM environment via the retina to the brain structure and works via molecular resonance. How much do you know about molecular resonance using light? Sunlight programs bio-molecules in cells (like dopamine) using light frequency to energize electrons and protons in many ways few realize. What are the implications for life? The molecular signals emitted from chemicals acquires an electromagnetic meaning when light pushes or pulls through a tissue and collides with a protein it frequency matches with. In humans this is why dopamine is first created in they eye by AM light. Power in light is coded by frequency, so this is where the pulling and pushing force comes from initially when light crashes into the aromatic amino acids that make up dopamine to slow the light down.

What have most forgotten? Dopamine and its analogues, like GH from a molecular standpoint. What differs? How they slow light. Their absorption and emission spectra are different. This means how they recieve and transmit light waves is the key to understanding their moleculare resonance in different light frequencies. GH in sunlight is OK, but GH in blue is not. One leads to improvement of heteroplasmy and the other destroys it. Both bio-molecules have similar 3-D atomic dimensions. This means their geometry is similar. So lets scale this to the bio-physics. This means dopamine has a "molecular symmetry to GH". The principle of symmetry as it is used in physics and mathematics can be described as "change without change." While this may sound psychotic to you now, it makes quantum sense and is something simple to grasp. What makes a circle (dopamine) such a symmetrical object? It's that you can rotate it around its center and it will remain a circle. In the case of an equilateral triangle (GH), small rotations will change it, but if you rotate it by 120 degrees it comes back to itself. It thus has some geometric symmetry, though less than a circle. What did I say in Pasadena as Asprey's event in 2014? In QED, things are rarely exactly the same in nature, but they rhyme. Rhymes are waves of sounds. GH and Dopamine rhyme with light waves. This is where the concept comes from in physics. I think I wrote that in Tensegrity 5 if memory serves me. This concept of symmetry as "change without change" can easily be generalized to laws of physics, or to the equations that express them. So I want to know if Dopamine and GH work within the same symmetrical paradigm based upon the light you've allowed. Blue light is what cause both to rhyme with cancer. RF and microwaves too because of how they affect the voltage gated channels on all cells. This alters charge. What did I say above about charge? It is quantized too.

The net effect in health is like that of a magnet on an un-magnetized tell ball. We therefore assume gravity is always attractive, when in reality it maybe be repulsive (pushing theory of gravity by Nicolas Fatio de Duilier) (Fatio-LaSage theory) based upon the charge that our bodies hold. This is why BMI can be the same in an NFL football player and a morbidly obese person. The number is relative to the charge contained within the body. That charge determines health or wellness, and not the number contained in BMI. (London forces)

Time is the only wealth we’re given.
    No one can stop a ticking clock........but the best of us figure out how to slow it down.
    Anytime you slow light you become capable of slowing time, in any mitochondrial disease state.

Phillip are you a Patron of mine on Patreon? If so what was the message I gave you in the Why Ask Why blog? What about the current reality blog that dissected a podcast for you?
    [​IMG]

If you are a patron you'd see that that I made this slide for you Phillip? When you have cancer and somebody omits something they think doesn't matter who does it effect?

Don't answer. Just think about the lesson I am giving you here.

Sunlight creates time for cells. I am not interested in what you have to tell or sell me, as I am in how you choose to live in your environment and what you give to your fellow man first.
    We hate to be sold, but we sure love to buy bullshit. This is why Big Pharma and supplement makers are wealthy. And this, my quantum friends, is how you can learn to "sell" natural sun light and Earthing to your friends, family and clients, because everybody wants to buy more "time".

Time does not pass, it is created by light and it continues to be our precious illusion. Seize your day, but then let it go. Remember, time is also a drug too, because it is built by light. Too much of it, at the wrong time kills you, eventually. Reality checkmate.

Science, and specifically medicine, subject themselves to the dominant ideas of the time instead of objectively looking at where the adaptive problems of patients truly lie. Most lie outside the subject area of medicine today, firmly bound to chronic diseases. New paradigms must find a niche to survive. This website is that niche.

Nature doesn't sit down with you and start a discussion.........you need to remember how you were made to exist within her frame work and if you do not, disease is the result! Simple. In your case, cancer. Change that environment, because that is why cancer is visiting you.

Lahelada, seanb4 and drezy like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Medicine applies technical solutions to adaptive challenges today and this is why it is failing people with cancer.

They have no idea how light, outside sunlight causes it.

Mitochondriacs think differently.

If you want real change you have to go for wisdom that is uncommon to modern humans, why? Society has become so synthetic and artificial that the truth now offends people. Artificial light has ruined dopamine and GH signaling and links to all these concepts including lost time from cancer.

People who push their boundaries, often wind up finding them.

Fake light causes your mitochondria ECT to slow because the respiratory proteins enlarge to slow electron tunneling while also creating singlet state electrons….…..when ECT slows, you up regulate carbohydrate metabolism by way of AMPK pathways. All this occurs just from the change in frequency of light. The brain can not tell sunlight from blue light, only your mitochondria can, because it is what gives electrons and protons their spin. Moreover, alternative and ancestral clinicians are unaware of this. You no longer can afford to be.

Medicine does not have this perspective on its menu Phillip. What did the Patreon blogs say about this?

In today's medical environment.......my science is alien because of how I look through the lens of reality, but the reasons supporting my science is 100% native and natural to Earth and humans in their native form.........it offends their modern beliefs, however. It's my particular way of looking at the world that offends others common sense because it's typically not how we experience life to interpret science, and certainly not how we experience other selves. But it seems to me that you can also get an interesting thought out of this one, if you turn it the other way around, and ask if science, properly, is something you "look through". So the scientific method has been effective, because it excludes everything that is unobservable in terms of measurement and quantification. This is precisely what allowed the scientific revolution to take off long ago. Absence of evidence is not absence of effect according to QED.............now think about this statement:

"It became really clear to me that the really critical way that people are deceived by history, is not that lies are told, but that things are omitted. If a lie is told, you can check up on it. If something is omitted, you have no way of knowing it has been omitted." -Howard Zinn. Errors of omission are always the most dangerous half truths for those with mitochondrial diseases.

Why might I be right Phillip? What do I see and observe that oncology does not?

Mitochondria are optimized to RED LIGHT. 42% of our stars light is RED. Phillip...........what does this all mean to all mitochondriacs? Cytochrome c oxidase has 4 red windows at 620, 680, 760, and 820nm of light. Hemoglobin are a sharp cut off at 600 nm. Both are heme proteins with radically different optical windows. These are in the Red range of frequencies Phillip. Cytochrome c oxidase is in mitochondria and RBC where hemoglobin is found has no mitochondria. RBC’s are designed to ferry 280-600 nm light toward the respiratory chain but IR-A deeply penetrates us to get directly to mitochondrial respiratory chains to act photosynthetically. This makes your blood a magnetohydrodynamic plasma that wireless connects the sun to the entire colony of mitochondria in you. This is how life is kissed with perpetual energy. My perspective is beyond my degrees and my MD now.

What does all this data lead a mitochondriac to believe? Data is a mitochondriac's discipline or dogma. What does it mean?

The sun is the best vaccine for all cancers because it is a 100% inhibitor of tyrosine kinases which control the tensegrity of the cell and its cell volumes. Cell volumes control the growth cycle in the cell cycle. Mitochondriacs observe what all other “smart eyes” miss.

Still think my wisdom is not worth a cup of coffee a month at Patreon?

Find me anyone who will give you this lesson to you for a cup of java?

labellavita likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People get cancer because they are not connected to nature enough according to their colony of mitochondria........this is what I believe as of today. Everything I believe is always subject to the changing nature of science as knowledge is updated.

labellavita and seanb4 like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

now read the last line of my signature.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It's always about value and rarely about price. Nothing is too expensive if you know how to make it worth more than what you paid for it.

People who do this are known as multipliers.

They buy a $999 phone and make $100,000+ in 2 years because they used the phone as a tool to add value to the world.

Some people buy a $999 phone and make it worthless after 2 years.

These people are known as extractors.

Which one are you? Which one is your spouse? Which one is your best friend(s)? Use this to learn about people you interact with on social media. Their responses tell you a lot about them and then you can decide if you want them in your network.

Every person on this website I do this too Phillip. I am doing it to you right now. I am giving you the motherload. Now I am going to watch what you do with it.

Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you.

When people question my value it immediately gives me the opportunity to let them test their hypothesis of seeing how life is without me in it. After all, this is what they are implying.

Standing alone is better than being around people who don't value you. You have to cut people like this in your network when they tell you truly how they feel.

Great creativity is not price sensitive. I now spare my advice for those who value it, by using it.

If you do great work and charge what you must charge what you need for your time. Einstein or Bohr would have never filled in time sheets, nor did they do anything for free. People who question the price/value of dissemination of the first detailed foray into quantum biology belong in Monty Python sketches about lion tamers. Our task must be to free ourselves from poor thinking.........so if you think you can go at it alone, be my guest. Just do not stand in my door way too long here on my free website and block the traffic.

Even if you cannot change all the people around you, you can change the people you choose to be around.

Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you’ll know where you stand with them and you'll allocate your time with them properly with how they value your information. A lesson here for mitochondriac's: Don't hesitate to walk away from those who fail to recognize your value and worth. You have to have skin in the game too to help yourself avoid energy vampires. They lower your dopamine levels you create from the sun.

6. philip malone

philip malone Silver

Doctor, I just turned on my pc and see what you have done for me. Yes, I am a Patron and yes, I have signed up for the Klub so I can hear seminars. I know I still have a lot of catching up to do. And I hear your message about who I surround myself
    with. I deeply value what you are giving me. I WILL GET THERE.

Jude, Lahelada, seanb4 and 2 others like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well the stem cell webinar of October 2017 tries to explain why the obesity paradox might exist for those with mitochondrial diseases........it might be a survival strategy to store your life force away until you change your environment. So somebody with cancer might look at their obesity quite differently with this perspective: Cells are continually renewing themselves. Older cells die and new cells are born to take their place. Our skin cells fall away all day long, when we shower, when we sleep and are brushed by our sheets, when we get dressed. All of our cells are rejuvenated regularly. Think of this. All of the cells that were in your body when those cancer cells tried to take your life force from you, have died to let other new cells take over. You have no cells left that were touched by them. All of your cells are new and don’t know what happened to the others they just contain the evidence. Those fat cells are just waiting for you to get nature's message about how critical changing the environment that you got ill in is to return your life force back to you. https://qz.com/550527/obesity-parad...overweight-is-sometimes-good-for-your-health/

labellavita and philip malone like this.
  8. shiran

shiran Curious

Wow the last words you wrote here are so valuable! You definitely know how to put words out in the universe
    Sometimes I feel what you're writing has a connection in my personal life with things I'm going through it's like your words come out of the internet and touch me.
    The quantum power of light is strong. And the connection is
    the force carrier for the electromagnetic force-the LIGHT

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Maybe the real paradox here lies in our assumptions about what constitutes normal weight.

@Jack Kruse
    Do you have desirable BMI range?

//////////

10. which is why I am always carrying an extra few kilos...I don't mind it is a good sign. When people with HD get really unwell they lose all their muscle and body fat and degenerate really quickly after that.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

we covered that in tonight's Q & A

Richelle Jones likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How do you know when you have extra weight?

//

13. haha. I compare myself to a supermodel...BMI is a stupid measure that says nothing sensible about most people
    Metric Measurements

Weight (Kilograms) 80
    Height (Centimeters) 178
    Imperial Measurements
    Weight (Pounds) 176.37
    Height (Feet - Inches) 5ft 10.8
    BMI (Body Mass Index) 25.2

You are overweight.
    To obtain a normal body weight, you should lose between 1.11 and 21.38kilograms.

Underweight: < 18.5

Normal weight: 18.5 - 24.9

Overweight: 25 - 29.9

Obese: ≥ 30

...I am relatively muscular, 50yo...in the context of me...being epi-paleo for a number of years and all my efforts with LWM etc...I have a weight range (75-80kg) that is easy to stay within but if I want to go under 75 it is really hard to lose the weight and maintain the weight loss (especially since age 45)...I suspected there might be a good reason for that and now it seems there is. Good.

drezy likes this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

Lol. I like it!

You'll be happy to know that a new formula has been suggested and now you're all of a sudden BMI 24.7! You lost BMI effortlessly there. All the other ladies will be jealous.

From https://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi.html
    You're a tall woman. The old BMI breaks for tall people. Forget about it if you're tall and have even a slightly muscular build.
    BMIs never worked for me. Even in college with a measured 11% bodyfat I was way "overweight".

Interactive here:
    https://tall.life/better-bmi-for-short-and-tall-people/

15. Haha. Yes well there is nothing like changing the definition of things to make them go away.

drezy likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How to account for body types?
    BMI likely does not work same way for different types.
    Endomorph on this pictures looks little on obese side, but that may be deceiving.

upload_2017-10-23_21-39-22.jpeg

upload_2017-10-23_21-40-43.jpeg

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

haplotype and Snps and SAPs = lead to surface charge and charge within = redox state.

seanb4 and Lahelada like this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In 1945, as a 5yo, when I looked around, there were no fat people in my village, town or nearby larger city.
    There was one fat boy, he was sick.
    Once my dad brought home adult person, because he was unusual, fat and diabetic.
    ----------------------
    As a first cut I would assume that (when healthy and in the good shape) all three types would fit into desirable BMI, the dark blue area in the table below.
    Assuming person of average life style (not a runner, body builder or sumo wrestler)
    Ectomorph would place in the lowest
    Mesomorph middle
    Endomorph having highest BMI and possibly encroaching on the light blue area.

It would be interesting to see correlation of haplotype groups and the three body types.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplotype

[​IMG]

upload_2017-10-24_11-39-22.png

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  19. philip malone

philip malone Silver

If people of an "N" haplotype + who all ate a seasonally correct N diet + all lived in a seasonally correct N environment, be mostly all one body type? And would that not be the "correct" body type for them?

labellavita likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Phillip............I am not going to answer this because your answer will be delivered Monday when the November webinar is delivered to your dashboard. The warm up for what you're getting ready to hear.........is tomorrow AM on Patreon. I promise.

By Tuesday you'll understand why cancer visits people. And there is a line or two in the webinar that I said that had you in mind. Dec webinar will be a special delivery just for you.

philip malone and labellavita like this.