1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

cancer and metabolism

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by philip malone, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Proper activation of the stem cell depot.........would. That is the topic of the October 2017 webinar. It is the next lecture to the Vermont 2017 video. Pretty deep stuff but quite interesting.

greentrees, shiran and Brent Patrick like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The ideas I share are complex but I think really key to cancer..........but the webinar is really about how stem cells are stored and what activates them and does not. It's about 2 hours of me talking about the process.

greentrees and Brent Patrick like this.
  3. philip malone

philip malone Silver

I'm interested in being a member but I'm hard of hearing. Are webinars audio only? Video or sub-title would be great....

4. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

Jack, when you say stem cells run out... are we talking finite stores? or the supply chain broken because of bad environment

Innerfuego likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is a finite store........for certain organs but not for all. Some are unlimited. And they all can be reprogrammed. We just do not know how.

labellavita, Innerfuego and seanb4 like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They are in video format.

7. philip malone

philip malone Silver

I will be starting medication shortly for my NH Lymphoma. I have read a lot about nutritional support, including Dr. K's post: "Cancer Hits: What's Next" (when I say
    nutrition, PLEASE don't think I am ignoring environment - sun, cold, nnEMF etc., but I want to touch all bases). One thing that still puzzles me is differing opinions
    on antioxidants. Excessive free radicals are bad and lead to illness, yet on the other hand, it's said that antioxidants will actually help cancer proliferation. Of course, there are so many types of cancer complicating things. My NH Lymphoma is in the bone marrow. I'm hoping that those watching these forums may have some insights. Thanks so much.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I don't but you'll need to read the next Patreon blog I am going to release before the Nov 2017 webinar. It is will set the stage for the webinar. I am going to release some more info on the Webinar too because this topic is pretty deep and important. I've been sitting on it close to 5 years but now is the time to let it fly.

9. philip malone

philip malone Silver

So I get the first round tomorrow:
    1) Rituximab tends to stick to one side of B cells, where CD20 is, forming a cap and drawing proteins over to that side. The presence of the cap changed the effectiveness of natural killer (NK) cells in destroying these B cells. Downregulates the B cell receptor. Induces apoptosis of CD20+ cells.The combined effect results in the elimination of B cells (including the cancerous ones) from the body, allowing a new population of healthy B cells to develop from lymphoid stem cells.
    2) Bortezomib (Velcade) the first therapeutic proteasome inhibitor to be tested in humans. In normal cells, the proteasome is involved in degradation of ubiquitylated proteins that have been tagged for destruction because they are damaged or unneeded by the cell. However, in cancerous cells, proteasome activity degrades pro-apoptotic proteins such as p53 that would normally result in programmed cell death of the dysfunctional cells. Proteasome inhibitors such as bortezomib interrupt this process, resulting in destruction of cancerous cells.
    3) Dexamethasone is a steroid that prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation and Valtrex (valacyclovir) is an antiviral drug.

I alluded to antioxidants in my last entry. The extent came as a surprise. I gave them a list of my bandaids (supplements). Resveratrol - stop, an antioxidant. CoQ10 - stop (I never thought it would be considered an antioxidant). Omega 3 - stop! There goes the extra DHA (I used vectomega). Seems that Omega 3 can act as a blood thinner and my platelets are low so seems that makes sense at least for the time of treatment. Vitamin C! - stop, an antioxidant. It's almost like things that are normally pro health are frowned on during treatment..... There are some interesting things - I've seen green tea written up as a "super food", but if you were, for instance, eating green vegetables (like kale,Broccoli,watercress ) in order to increase platelets, it seems that green tea counteracts the effect when both food and tea are taken at the same time. The devil is in the details and every case is different I guess. N=1 and have to be very careful about blanket recommendations to eat this or do that. One thing I'm confident I can continue with, aside from all the supplement stuff, is focus as much as I am able on light, water, electromagnetism and CT. Hopefully that can fill some gaps. : ) Just joined the JK Klub so I have some seminars to watch. Chin up!!

Jude and seanb4 like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The ability of a cell to divide, whether it be a malignant or non-malignant cell, is dependent on cell volume, as well as membrane potential. As you will learn, there is also a relationship between cell volume and membrane potential. The membrane potential is a surface marker that is linked to the redox potential of the cell. cell volume correlates with cell membrane electrical potential. Cells that are rapidly dividing are in the “depolarized” state; meaning they have LESS negatively charged particles (low EZ) in the intra-cellular space relative to the extra-cellular space. Cells that are not able to divide are “hyperpolarized;” meaning they have much GREATER amounts of negatively charged particles (EZ) in the intra-cellular space relative to the extra-cellular space. Bottom line: Rapidly dividing cells have large volume (bio-photon release) and are depolarized (low EZ), while non-dividing cells have small volume and are hyperpolarized.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  11. shiran

shiran Curious

Wondering which organs are unlimited?

12. drezy

drezy Gold

13. philip malone

philip malone Silver

JK, should second to last line be (Low EZ)? I take your post to indicate the more electrons in the intra-cellular space better. Grounding, CT, going off the grid, what, the biggest impact?

labellavita likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Liver, skin, enterocytes, some people believe RBC's too.

seanb4 and drezy like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes. fixed.

labellavita and seanb4 like this.
  16. philip malone

philip malone Silver

A quick note - had the first round yesterday. No side -effects except I am wired. Didn't sleep at all last night but today I'm great again. Got a bunch of sun and grounding in and now going for some CT. Have to get everything
    in synch again after this process. I have the thought that everything I've been doing to prep for this eventuality, all the reconnecting with nature and deconnecting from nnEMF etc. has had an effect of helping me at an inner,
    basic (quantum?) level. Somebody else might think I'm weird, But that's my story and I'm stickin to it.....

labellavita and Jude like this.
  17. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Philip, if I understand it correctly, free radicals can be very bad (singlet state), but free radicals that are formed in the presence of sunshine can be very good for your health (triplet state). So I try to get sunshine anytime I create free radicals (eating, exercising, etc.) Jack has several blogs about these two states.

labellavita likes this.
  18. philip malone

philip malone Silver

Thank you! Can you point me to the blogs you have in mind?

19. drezy

drezy Gold

I am not able to respond for nonchalant but this little google trick might be of some use to you.

Search for:
    The forum is also searchable this way, BUT buyer beware FAR less signal to noise...

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cancer is a disease that manifests when sunlight cannot yoke to mitochondria properly for some reason. The reason is always quantized and many people do not realize charge is the real issue in cancer because it links to size, shape, and thermodynamics. When size increases growth increases. When growth changes the sensation of time also changes because of the changes that occur in between our respiratory proteins. They all increase their Angstrom sizes when we appear to be losing time and aging faster and come down with a cancer. This perspective is beyond the MD. It is the mitochondriac perspective where understanding the bio- physics of cancer really begins.

[​IMG]

Time is the topic that links to cancer and few realize it.

Why does oral correlate so well with the physical mitochondrial health of distant tissues where colonies of mitochondria act? Everyone seems to know periodontal health and cardiac health in humans are linked but no one seems to know why? They just balme it n inflammation. People also forget inflammation is just a fancy way of saying there is a low pH and a low pH tells us there is too many protons present and not enough electrons. If there is not enough electrons..........this means something deep because of the interaction of light with electrons doesn't it? A mitochondriac knows how to ask these questions because they know how the photoelectric effect works between light and electrons. Can altered light frequencies sculpt the oral flora? It turns out this is why your ass and your mouth have a lot in common based upon this latest paper. When the oral microbiome is altered many mitochondrial immune mediated diseases begin to manifest. I think many AI's begin this way. And when you brush you might not want to use fluoride to brush because it may faciltate this bad mojo between your mouth and ass. People just aren't down with what they are not up on. Oral microbes can communicate with the flora by way of the blood plasma in wireless fashion just as the sun connect with our bacteria called a mitochondria which controls us. We just forget it because thinking is too hard for most. Here is a paper that shows you two bacteria can entangle and communicate without a seemingly obvious connection. Mitochondriacs will realize that photon or photon pairs are behind this connection because they know all prokaryotes can do something with light eukaryotes cannot. Roeland van Wijk 101. Quantim biology for the win. When you know better you do better. http://science.sciencemag.org/content/358/6361/359

Corey Nelson and seanb4 like this.