1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Canadian Dairy?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Ossa, Jul 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ossa

Ossa New Member

So ive been on the leptin rx now for about 2 weeks , slowly seems to be working. Just wondering about Canadian dairy. Ive been using butter and ghee, should i be doing this?

I know Jack has said no US dairy and im assuming Canadian is the same. But in the leptin rx it advocates for lots of butter. Can i get away with using without screwing up reset?

Butter and especially ghee have low amounts of protein so im guessing the casein is less of a problem as compared to milk.