1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can one eat fermented veggies?

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by jeanie@truelongmont.com, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jog. . .

GLAD to be home and away from all the family food and road food! I ended up eating some jarred fermented cabbage for dinner tonight - have you hear anything one way or another on if this messes up the process?

I thought it might actually be a good thing, and help with my lack of movement so to speak.

Thoughts from the Learned?

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I would love to know this too

3. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

It shouldn't be a problem. It's still just cabbage. :)

4. Thanks! So glad to hear that. I shall weigh for the first time in long time tomorrow a.m. Pants are all big on me now, so I'm hopeful.

One question, considering the "toll" your body undertakes and the fact that you tend to lose more lbds at the start of a round rather than the end - would a strategy of doing two short rounds with plenty of time to get your body back in tip-top shape be more productive?

i.e. you would lose more lbds per day on average AND you would end up with less damage from not being optimal as long?

Any opinions are welcome!

5. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

I really really dislike doing short rounds. I see way more stability with the long rounds, probably because some of the initial weight loss is water weight. When you do a long round, the body starts adding back in water while the fat is going so the losses are REALLY losses. Dr. Simeon never did short rounds unless the patient had 15 pounds or less to lose.