1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can my dust mite allergy be cured with CT?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Stephen W, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Stephen W

Stephen W New Member

Hi!
    I’ve been a mouth breather from the age of 5 to 34 because of a stuffy nose.
    A recent skin prick test showed up with a very significant dust mite allergy.

This is obviously the reason my nose has always been blocked. The turbinates in my nose do shrink and I can breathe a lot better if I get a hit of adrenaline for example from a cold shower, holding my breath, getting a fright or getting mad, lifting heavy weights, but this only lasts a few minutes.

When I lay down the turbinates in my nose always swells. It seems quite inflamed up there.

Will I be able to reverse my dust mite allergy with cold thermogenesis?

I little background, I’ve only started eating seafood for the first time in my life 2 weeks ago since finding Jack. I’ve been trying to get cold for the last 3 months with not much cold adaptation progress. I get plenty of sun. Quite fit. When I was younger I had an asthma attack at 5 and had nasal polyps removed at age 16. (Recent scan shows no polyps anymore)

I feel this constant exposure to this allergen is slowly deteriorating my health. Kind of feel like my ANS maybe out of balance.

Thanks for your help.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Have you tried
    salt water irrigation of nasal passages?

/

3. Stephen W

Stephen W New Member

Yes. This kind of irritates my nose and blocks it up even more.
    I need to get to the root cause and reset my immune system or something!
    Thanks

4. Stephen W

Stephen W New Member

72B0D0E2-BF50-4E95-8B33-A8661BCDA3A7.jpeg 7452E472-FAE6-4851-B9DB-21D233B25C0A.png Here are the recent skin prick test results showing reactions to 2 different strains of dust mites.
    My ultimate goal would be to go back to this allergist one day to do the test again and be CLEARED from my allergy! No reaction...And no chronic stuffy nose!..
    That would be pretty awesome to share with the world.
    Does anyone think this is possible?

Phosphene likes this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

I had dust mite allergy as a kid/teenager. It disappeared though! IDK how that happened!
    Now I can have it really dusty, and no issues at all. Only very old dust, if I sort through old clothes etc, I haver to sneeze a few times ;)
    I had pretty severe allergy, I had to ftake antihistamines a lot. I hated it, they made me tired.

Later on I have tried to figure out when my allergy disappeared... I guess it was gradual.. it got less and less, but I cant really remember.
    I wonder if it was the summer when I worked barefoot milking cows, in dirt and cow-poo? I wonder if I got some kind of parasited through that, and it cured me? I have no idea! We did have mold in the house house too.

Because I did not really change anything else...like diet etc. Or I just grew out of it?

My mom had pretty bad asthma, she needed medicine for it pretty often. She started to do CT all year round, in form of dipping/swimming in the tiny lake by their house. Winter summer. So in winter it is deep CT. It cured her asthma! She does it still, she loves it. She feels how it heals and gives her energy.

I am pretty sure your allergy will disappear with time, when you go on doing CT, and all the other good stuff :)

Do you eat dairy? For me dairy makes my nose stuffed. If it is pasturized. So I avoid it. Raw dairy works pretty well though!

PS. I used to be allergic to cats too! And pollen! But also those allergies disappeared... all of them. I guess around the same time. Sometimes in my later teens. And that was when I went to milk those cows for summer job, and we did it barefoot. That is why I wonder if it has something to do with parasites, because I have read, they can help you get rid of allergies. Weird, I know :)

If you have a place near where you live where they have animals, maybe just try to work barefoot in the dirt and their poo for a bit! I would do it.

Stephen W, drezy and Phosphene like this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

I've done it. Inger has done it. So, yep.

There are two factors that I see working against you from that picture.

1. Relative to your hair and eye color you're a very very white boy.
    2. Much of your surface is covered in tradition metals.
    You may want to work with these factors along with the advice Inger provided.

7. Stephen W

Stephen W New Member

That’s great to know Inga! Thanks for the reply. I grew up with cattle and was always bare foot on the farm, but maybe I didn’t stand in poo enough ;) haha. I would not doubt though this is what fixed you! It’s a weird and wonderful world that’s for sure!

I don’t really eat dairy, and I have tried all different diets of the years. Just the other month I did a 3 day fast, zero food for 3 days, just water, because I read it could reset my immune system. My nose probably got a little worse towards the end. It was tough to do!

I’m really looking forward to getting cold adapted because it feels like the missing link. I’m on my last week of face dunks. I originally started following Wim Hof but couldn’t for the life of me get used to the cold. Hopefully that changes.

And Drezy thanks again. I’m normally quite tan and tan pretty fast but yeah, that was in March, and I could have had more sun. I’m getting plenty now. With regards to tattoos, I would probably not have got them if I knew what I do now! But I’ll work with what I’ve got