1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can Methylene Blue help your relationship with humans? YEP

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you read the new blog today, Relations Redox #5 on my Patreon site you will get your lesson further extended today with this: Methylene blue oxidizes NADH into NAD+ and raises it endogenously. DID YOU KNOW THIS? You do not need any fancy exogenous supplements to do it. MB increases the NAD+/NADH ratio. The key most mitohacks miss this effect and it is not the ratio that matters but the fact that the H+ in NADH comes from the TCA cycle and it must be H+ and not deuterium isotope format. If it is deuterium the NADH/NAD+ couple at cytochrome one is destroyed and this slows ECT speeds and ruins the Q-cycle as the respiratory proteins get further apart because of the atomic radius of deuterium compared to H+. This lowers ATP production and it stops fat burning via beta-oxidation. Thereby, it increases AMPk pathways and glucose utilization and raises insulin levels and shortens your life. Just light alone can cause this insulin effect. No carbs are needed to get this when you live under nnEMF and blue light. Moreover, it tells you there is too much deuterium in the matrix via UCP-2 and this indirectly explains why ATP production is slowed and there are unusual excessive free radical signals being made via the Fenton reaction. This is why David Sinclair's Dec 2013 paper on NAD+ and pseudohypoxia are forever linked in aging and mitochondrial pathology. Sinclair is now trying to sell people a supplement that is high priced to do the same thing dirt cheap MB does. Be smarter than that. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17928358

Phosphene, mrc, Brent Patrick and 3 others like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2019/...ir-takes-metformin-nmn-nad-for-longevity.html

Anti-Aging Researcher David Sinclair Takes Metformin, NMN, NAD for Longevity

Home
    Medicine

Sinclair’s lab continues to work on resveratrol and analogs of it, as well as on mitochondria and NAD, all directed to understanding aging and how to prevent it.

His antiaging regimen is to activate pathways to improve the bodies defenses against aging.

He is testing NMN on human subjects.
    He describes NMN is fuel for sirtuins.
    NMN is related to NR.
    NR increases the levels of NAD.
    Sirtuins need NAD to work.
    We lose NAD as we age.
    We have half of the NAD by the time we are 50.

He takes a gram of NMN (Nicotinamide MonoNucleotide) and takes half a gram resveratrol in the morning with yogurt.

He is personally taking 1 gram of Metformin once a day at night.

He gives himself temperature treatments.
    He exposes himself to heat in a hot tub and then cold in a cold bath.
    The temperature treatments are again to activate the pathways to aging defense.

He also performs intermittent fasting.
    He skips meals and is a night time eater.
    He limits is sugar and carbs.
    He limits his eating of meat.

He is not taking Rapamycin because of concern over side-effects.

Anti-oxidants are a failure in the anti-aging field.

Metro Biotech makes a super-NAD booster which is called MIB-626.
    They hope to get it on the market to treat diseases in three years.
    It is in clinical trials for safety now.

Research has found the lining of blood vessels needs NAD.

SRT-2104 has had successful antiaging effects.
    /////////////////////////////////
    . upload_2019-10-3_18-51-36.png

How to accomplish this cycling??
    cycling between MB and MBH2 in mitochondria

details
    details

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  3. Lukem

Lukem New Member

Linz likes this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Reading this together with Patreon.

Attached Files:

Phosphene and JanSz like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you.

To accomplish cycling (that works for me) I would have to use MB.

Have to figure out the size of the dose and schedule.

I assume that the size of the dose will be constant.
    I assume that the schedule of using MB will be variable (few or a couple of different ways).

Any suggestions?
    upload_2019-10-4_12-3-45.png

Brent Patrick likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Methylene Blue
    •Nov 6, 2017
    For nootropic use, ensure you only use USP Grade Methylene Blue as a nootropic.
    Industrial-grade and chemical-grade Methylene Blue typically comes with 8 - 11% of contaminants including arsenic, aluminum, cadmium, mercury and lead.

Methylene Blue recommended dose is 0.5 – 4 mg/kg of body weight per day.
    But do NOT use Methylene Blue if you're using any type of antidepressant or anti-anxiety medication.

145#=65.8kg------->>>26.3mg yo 263mg does this sounds right??

For a full list of all the popular nootropics used today, go to:
    https://nootropicsexpert.com/nootropics-list/

I upload new videos every week providing individual nootropic reviews, and tips on the best nootropic stacks no matter what your brain optimization goals.
    For a list of all the videos I have so far, go to my channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/nootropicsexpert

upload_2019-10-10_9-0-43.png

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Is oral MB an option ? You and me were around at the last MB feeding frenzy and there is a lot of new people here who do not know yet that TIME 14 even exists..

caroline, drezy and Phosphene like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://jackkruse.com/biohacking-time-with-methylene-blue/?print=print
    @Lahelada
    Have you seen protocols that doctor's use?
    Any other protocols that seem's practical for hackers who work without doctor's assistance?

upload_2019-10-6_12-13-32.png
    /..

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. gscottyg

gscottyg New Member

Again I don't think you get the same effect if done orally. Jack can chime in but I believe he uses it via IV approach at the pharm.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Please elaborate on differences:??
    Preferably from your personal experiences using MB both ways?
    ----------------------------------