1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can HCG Cause Problems with HPA?

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by Claudia, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Claudia

Claudia New Member

Can Hcg cause problems with hypopituitarism and/or hypothyroid? I've been on two rounds (one in spring of 2011 and one in Spring of 2012). Before I tried hcg, I couldn't lose a pound. I was trying to get off the last 10 lbs of baby weight for 3.5 years and got sick of trying many other ways, including strict Paleo diets and ketogenic. So, I tried hcg and lost the 10 lbs. Then, it crept back on several months later. I did another round to get the same 10 off again. This fall it came back on again. 

Before  hcg, I could not lose weight, but I wasn't gaining. Since doing two rounds, I gain easily now. Just wondering if it caused more problems. 

Could it cause a problem with the hypothalamus, since it directly affects it during protocol?

Thanks.