1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can crystals heal or protect you from radiation?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by PaulG, May 11, 2019.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Anne V and drezy like this.
  2. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

I believe they do play an part.

I make my own colloidal silver and when I shine a laser through it I can see the silver colloids coming off the coin in an unorganised fation

When I hold a crystal over it it is structured,

I also hear testimonials of people with different health and skin problems at are from nnEMFs who can mitigate them by using crystal healing

mrc likes this.
  3. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Crystals certainly are going to have a positive input to help ameliorate EMF exposure, but I suspect their capabilities are limited to changing the toxic qualities (through the physics of subtle energy) slightly, but they do not reduce electromagnetic power densities of, for example, 4G and 5G pulsed radio frequency radiation.

Don't place false hope that crystals, orgone, biogeometry, etc. are protective panaceas. They are not.

If you value your health and longevity you must avoid and mitigate nnEMF. If that ultimately means moving to a less toxic domicile-- then buckle down and get it done.

mrc, Solidsilverteeth and recoen like this.