1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

CAN BUSINESSES INITIATE AND MAINTAIN MANDATES AGAINST YOUR RIGHTS?

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If a company can do anything they want to, to their customers with respect to mandates - and not worry how such actions will impact the brand - then odds are that they hold an anti-competitive market position (Clayton or Sherman). If this situation is left unchallenged in this arena legally, they must be considered 'government by default'. If corporations are considered to be acting on the government's behalf they can be sued on the 4th 6th, 14th, and 19th amendments, and attornies need to be thinking about the 160 million people in the USA who do not want to comply with viral tyranny.

So I am telling people to take this idea to their local Atty so a letter can be crafted about jab or testing mandates. It also means testing mandates have to disclose the method and mode of testing and cycles threshold of the PCR test. You need to control the test and not the employer because they can drive you to a chronic false positive to force you to jab.

Alex97232, caroline and GavinH like this.
  2. DebraGM

DebraGM My Quest for True Health

Does that go for public universities also? My daughter is a freshman at Temple U Honors program on scholarship. Two days ago they announced vax mandates, following the city of Philadelphia guidance. They offered a religious exemption, which I documented, but she has to be tested 2x a week and double masked. Single masks for vaccinated!!

caroline likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Walking into a company and observing negative margins, I ask "How do you survive?" "Chargebacks, penalties, late/compliance fees. We charge our customers and vendors for their mistakes." A social media company which authority-censors, is no different than this type of dinosaur.
    Just a dinosaur wearing a techo-costume and enjoying privilege as 'government by default'.

John Schumacher likes this.