1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can blueblocker have side effects?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by BrunoB, May 21, 2018.

1. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

Hi good day. Using blueblocker lenses and therefore blocking uv, can increase the eye flotators? I already know that they are generated by excess of ros, lack of dha, lack of dreams, nnemf.
    Thanks in advance

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes if you are wearing the wrong ones.

Sajid Mahmood and BrunoB like this.
  3. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Lionel Messi

Jack said he’s not a fan of carbonshades based upon his spectroscope testing. They seem to block more green than raoptics and seem darker than raoptics, but I’m not quite sure how reliable they are.

BrunoB likes this.
  4. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

I mean to use them only when there is artificial light only.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  5. Sajid Mahmood

Raoptics are the most reliable

BrunoB likes this.
  6. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

Carbon shades block more nm than optic lenses?

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  7. Sajid Mahmood

Carbonshades seem darker than raoptics when i’ve put both on but according to Jack’s spectroscope testing the carbonshades are not reliable. Curious to know why

BrunoB likes this.
  8. BrunoB

BrunoB New Member

what side effect can it generate for example?thanks