1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can artificial blue light at night destroy vitamin D?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Mark Levy, Feb 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mark Levy

Mark Levy New Member

Can artificial blue light in the evening lower vitamin D levels? If so how does this work and is there a paper on it? I know that it causes vitamin A to drop due to its weak bond to melanopsin (blue light detector), which gets destroyed by blue light at the wrong time? This also causes melatonin to be destroyed too? I know the body uses vitamin D at night with melatonin during the healing process. Cleaning up of the brain and the apoptosis and autophagy that takes place.

2. excessive ble light and nnEMF at anytime of the day will reduce your capacity to make Vit D via reduced isomerisation and also increased dehydration.

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. Mark Levy

Mark Levy New Member

Thanks for responding Simon. Our mitochondria make the water in the cell (deuterium depleted, structured water) and the RF radiation damage this process in some way, causing less water to be produced? Is this a result of a loss of calcium ions initially? Apart from eating a lot of local Seaford for DHA and keeping away from nnEMF's is there anything else I can do to increase by Vitamin (hormone)D that you would suggest. Bearing in mind I am at the 52nd latitude and am unable to move south at present? Are you in the tropics Simon?

4. hi mark, yep...am in the tropics.....as for the 52nd latitude I dont have an asnwer as i have never been there. If you are in full natural sun when UVB is present then you will make vit D. Jack has written heaps on this mate....have a dig and also google Jack Kruse Vitamin D facebook ...as he has had some epic FB posts.

nnEMF reduces your isomerization rate on your surfaces and also dehydrating you....and thus these reduce your capacity to make Vit D.....For th entire cascade of processes look thru jacks info. He has written heaps on it

5. Mark Levy

Mark Levy New Member

Much appreciated Simon, I will try to get to see these posts. Unfortunately, I imagine there is little to no UVB here at this time of year, but we do have the cold to shrink the respiratory proteins, to make us more energy efficient with the few electrons we attain from the little sun, via high DHA intake. As far as I understand it when we are cold, if you are the right haplotype, your mitochondria release infra red when your in the cold, which heats and shrinks the water in your cells?
    I do try to get outside if I can between 6 and 10am to get the light in the retinal pathway for the melatonin and other important hormones to be made etc, but am still only getting about 4-5 hours sleep at the most or less. I know I have some kind of circadian rhythm issue, which I realised before I came to find out about Jack's work last year. Basically I need more sunlight! Do you know anything about structured water and how to improve my tap water (does not have fluoride) but does have chlorine. No springs here. I drink bottled water sometimes but am concerned about the plastic its in. I have two cell phone towers where I live one 70m away and the other about 300m. I've known about the health issue for about 4 years. Added to this, I have two right close to my place of work. Whilst at my new work site about 2 and half years ago now I had to take time off as I was unable to sleep and was having irregular heart beats and a lot of a-fib runs (irregular heart rhythm). I then went on medication for the first time, then about one month later suffered a massive heart attack. I am currently out of work with a family to feed too. My wife thinks its crazy and can't really deal with it. Which I can understand. My work completely ignores me about the EMFs being an issue and the unions. Even if I died tomorrow they would not recognise the issue. Even the people at my church don't want to here about it. You are one of the very few individuals I can speak to whom recognises the issues! I used to wear for about a year at work a head net and body suit made of silver and copper thread. It helped stop my headaches, but stopped the sun also and maybe Schumann Resonances. Believe it or not, I actually work in a biology dept and I asked a top professor whom works specifically on bees, if microwaves from man made tech in part was a cause of their demise. He flatly, told me that it was not the case! I am really beginning to see that my goal has to be to move south to a simple life of growing my own food in the SUN of course not under glass which blocks 40-50% of the infrared a etc as you, no doubt know! I shielded my house a few years back, but now with the extra 5GHz Wi-Fi the and all other kit our neighbours have its coming through again. Basically all our human rights have been taken from us. People won't wake up until it affects their health or that of their families! People think life is good around here (people with money) but they don't realise a poor person out the sticks in Africa or India is far healthier and able to still reproduce. Maybe still with undamaged mitochondrial DNA, which once damaged, passes on to the next generation. Simon what latitude are you at? Do you have to use technology for your work? I suppose looking at you, your redox potential must be through the roof and hormone D? I lived in Australia for a year in my twenties working on farm as a labourer, everyday was so blue and bright! A great country! The other issue which I believe maybe at the same level as the nnEMFs affecting not only our D production and other hormones is Geoengineering; which I, as with the towers here was unable to ignore, vast layers of think spray trails coming down here for a number of years. From my own research I believe the particulates are adversely affecting our health, at the nano scale: titanium dioxide, aluminium etc. I also found this in my medication (blood thinners). Weather modification is carried out via these Nano particulates with the microwave technology. If this nano dust is in us how is it affecting our mitochondria in the presence of all this nnEMF?
    You probably know all this? I tried taking chlorella for a while but did not do well on it a (chelation agent). Probably because it was grown in the Pacific rim and I at a completely different solar environment, need to mature the electrons! I know water or plants with high amounts of silica is good removing the metals. My altitude here is only about 260ft above sea level. If I can get to a higher altitude that should also help with the vitamin D right? As the UVB increases 4% every 1000ft? Are you aware of any changes in the suns output of UVA and UVB ratio Grand Solar Minimum?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Okay, so that's the problem. Now what about the possible solutions.

1. Reduce your blue light exposure.
    2. Increase your exposure to full-spectrum sunlight.
    3. Supplement to reduce mitochondrial ROS. Resveratrol-induced mitochondrial biogenesis would correct this impairment. Furthermore, because mitochondrial proliferation reduces the flow of electrons per unit mitochondria, resveratrol-induced mitochondrial biogenesis may reduce mitochondrial ROS production in the cells.
    4. Intermittent fast or engage in caloric restriction - Caloric restriction can reduce mitochondrial production of ROS.
    3 and 4 both upregulate SIRT1, so they might work together synergistically.

upload_2020-2-27_10-24-25.png

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you @DrEttinger
    140673 Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha (TNFa)
    120766 C-Reactive Protein (CRP) High Sensitivity (Cardiac)
    upload_2020-2-27_14-19-1.png
    How many bottles of the good vine do I have to drink
    to consume 1/2kg of resveratrol?

upload_2020-2-27_14-21-6.png

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  9. DrEttinger

Jan,

How many bottles of the good vine do I have to drink to consume 1/2kg of resveratrol? All I can say is that you would have a hangover for a month!

1/4-1/2 tsp 2x/day of resveratrol is plenty. Most studies are using less than 2grams/day.

drezy likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy New Member

There's gotta be a better way!

11. DrEttinger

Than taking resveratrol?

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Drezy is joking I am sure.
    But just to play safe, I had a good glass of a red vine last night (as a chaser for my resveratrol).

DrEttinger likes this.
  13. Mark Levy

Mark Levy New Member

Thank-you Jack, DrEttinger, JanSz and Drezy. Thanks for the paper and digram. So the superoxide anion is what causes the DNA damage from blue light. I do not understand everything in the diagram. Is there a specific connection to vitamin D in this? Resveratrol (David Sinclair): I was taking this in a heart supplement called Cardio 4 life. One serving per day gave the equivalent of 50 glasses of red wine. Now from your diagram I think I understand why it was in there as it inhibits the negative cascade from NO? As the supplement I was taking had arginine and citrilline (clears blocked arteries) amino acids within it. Obviously NO via natural UVB/A would seem the best way.

My prescription:

Cut out manmade blue light
    Resveratrol-induced mitochondrial biogenesis,
    Fasting
    Plus an glass or two of red wine grown innate the 52nd latitude, to wash it down with and relax the blood vessels? Does the alcohol do the relaxing from the wine or is it again somehow related to NO? The Romans used to grow it here around Londinium around 200AD (It was warmer here 2000 years ago). Coffee and chocolate have to be the worst missmatches at this latitude?

Much appreciated. From what I've learned, as multicellular beings we are in serious trouble, More so our offspring! I am really struggling to see a way out of the madness within society. The lack of wisdom that is causing much sickness. So many act with incredulity. Why don't people want to know the truth? The fundamentals of how we work it out, is so important.

Is this the number of a paper on this site: 120766 C-Reactive Protein (CRP) High Sensitivity (Cardiac)

14. DrEttinger

Those are Labcorp blood test ordering numbers. I have 2 glasses of red wine/night. I feel at 2 glasses It's a hormetic stress. Plus, I love wine which also has benefits.

We operate via Light and Breath. It's simple. Control light and breath and you control health. There are many subtleties to this, but the two are key. Here is a 6-minute video that will add an interesting layer to this. Through "Morphic Fields/Morphic Resonance" we share energy and information. How much does this play into the health, disease, global consciousness... of all living things. So, is it merely light and breath?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    Penny and JanSz like this.
  15. Mark Levy

Mark Levy New Member

Yes, we are designed to live with a certain amount of stress. Have you the read the Longevity Paradox by Steven Gundry, he mentions about this hermetic stress? Thanks for sharing this video. Via my personal life experiences: I can tell you that this is basically explaining that we are in essence beings of light (spirit). The essence of us I believe too was in heaven first a place, a s bill Lipton mentions. I do think we all have a purpose, and its not always about ourselves, but what we can do for others. A kind word, a smile or some food for another in need! I truly believe 1 John 4:8 from the Bible. It is simple 'God is love'. Everything we do should be out of that! I'll share a little something with you. around 8-9 years ago. My wife and I had our second child and our marriage was struggling. I cried out to God and He or an angel spoke to me in a dream. He said three things: 1 Do not strike at them anymore (meaning arguing, retaliating, not physical). 2. Your memories will last forever (I always wanted to know if my brain was dead, how could I know who I was in heaven). 3 You will most definitely believe in God before you die. I never thought I believed enough! I awoke to tell everyone in my family what I'd heard. At the time it was a very powerful message and still is now for me. Another thing about a year before my 25,000 troponin heart attack I heard a voice in the night that told me my light was going to be put out! I was not we'll with a-fib at the time and was a little concerned but just put it down to a strange dream! My wife had a spiritual director whom was an exorcist in NewYork for many years. I read all of Lorna Byrne's books last year. She has the ability since a child to see angels. Everyone has a guardian angel you, me, your mother and father; everyone. She has never seen anyone without one! She also talks about glowing babies that we see as really disabled on the outside, as we don't see their hearts! There really is a place called heaven and hell! Life is extremely short and what I have heart is that love is what survives in us, that spark of God. As much as I've worked with plant science for many years, I see a loving God at the core of everything. So I don't think it is merely light and breath and yes we are connected to all thing, our DNA shows that. You probably know about Dr Masaro Emoto, where he froze water after inputing different vibrations; words and music. Thanks and gratitude and love showed beautifully shaped water crystals and hate and heavy metal music showed crystals with little to no symmetry. We kind of have the power of life and death in what we say and speak to ourselves and others. We have the power of life and death in our tongues, we can curse and we can bless! So it goes without saying we need to think positive thoughts of ourselves and others around us. For a good outcome, at least in our own eyes. Below is a link to a testimony I read a few years back of a man whom died and what he discovered:

JanSz and DrEttinger like this.
  16. DrEttinger

I will watch it. Thank you.

17. DrEttinger

I think we started this here. Today on Jack's FB

It is becoming clear scientifically why attending to breath can alter perception. http://bit.ly/2AM3m3f

Yes it is......because oxygen is the terminal electron acceptor of mitochondria and the brain has most of mitochondria and creates all our perceptions = Black Swan mitochondriac wisdom.

JanSz likes this.
  18. Mark Levy

Mark Levy New Member

Interesting article, makes sense with the mitochondria and the oxygen in the brain. Makes one wonder just how the nnEMF's are affecting our breathing and oxygen intake when there is so much other noise around our natural Schumann Resonances.

19. JonathanHodges

JonathanHodges New Member

It's so interesting, I didn't know about it. It makes sense that artificial light interferes with the production of vitamin D. In principle, it can interfere with the normal functioning of the body and produce all the necessary hormones. Of course, our health suffers from this. IV therapy Scottsdale can help in this situation. I often resort to this procedure to strengthen my immunity. In particular, my health weakens in the spring and autumn, when there is a lack of vitamins, and the body suffers from this. Thus, this is a great way to replenish the vitamin supply in the body.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021