1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can anyone share info from TedX talk?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by jeanie@truelongmont.com, Mar 30, 2012.

1. TedX won't have the vid of the talk up for another Month. Is anybody going? Can anybody "report"? Can anybody be bribed?

Jack - perhaps one of your marketing monkeys can post your presentation or notes or something? So cruel to make us wait or try to sift through snippets of info.

If this is somewhere else, sorry! I'm sure you great folks will correct me.

2. I'm not going to be there, but I just wanted to second your vote for an report from TedX.

3. meyoolia@gmail.com

meyoolia@gmail.com New Member

oh yea gods -a month?? THIRDED :)

4. LinD

LinD New Member

I'm content in waiting for whenever his third amazing experiment is revealed that will prove the ancient pathways exist in us.... I just want to know, though, ALL the details for getting there and reaping the benefits, but will have to wait until the book is released.

5. eva

eva New Member

i know how you feel LinD, but there might be some method in his madness :) he made us wait for CT because most of us needed LR firs. now maybe we need to get down with CT before it is safe to implement the next level?