1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can anyone identify the glasses Dr Kruse is wearing in this video?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Liam Taylor, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

- @06: 35

I suspect these will have been custom made, but if anyone knows different; what make they are, and how I could get some the same or similar, I would be very grateful. I am finding myself regularly involved with groups in the evening after sunset and I'm just too afraid of the social disdain from wearing a pair that look more like sunglasses than tinted spectacles. Any advice that can be offered would be much appreciated. I live in the UK, but would definitely considering getting some imported.

Any advice on getting appropriate tints on spectacles will also be gratefully received. I'm unsure what I would need to ask for, and what colour and levels of tint I need.

Scompy likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I can.

enyaw and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Tom Doud made them. He is a member here. Contact him and he can mail them to you anyone you live if you are willing to protect your eye clock for the trade of some $$$$. Simple transaction.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LLLT = IRA = NIR = IR = red light = AMPK pathways = cAMP = makes ATP = located in the 5th cytochrome of mitochondria

Alex97232, seanb4, cantweight and 2 others like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Purple light = UV light all types = nucleus = stored in DNA/RNA = control of epigenetic expression by functional limiting gene expression = control of DC current = purple light has most DC current = due to short wavelength = DHA harvests DC current from light = RPE needs DHA to work = Cell membrane need DHA to work = Epi -paleo Rx meets sunlight.

6. Krapule

Krapule New Member

Using them outside..?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

we had blue lights on us filming.

Alex97232 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The cell is a play room for photons. Life is based upon the entangled activity of photobiochemical and photobiophysical processes. Conventional medicine and physiology often tend to ignore the biophysical part of organic existence despite the fact that biochemical reactions without regulative and controlling information would end up in metabolical chaos. Biological processes notably seem to be able to live on the edge of the second law of thermodynamics to some extent by remaining metastable and far from equilibrium to take full advantage of the probabilities that quantum mechanics gives nature. Electromagnetic radiation or light in the living organism propagates on biochemical pathways thereby controlling and steering the reaction chains and their outcome. Thermal management in mammals is anything but trivial since infrared radiation is not only the product of quantum energy degradation from photochemical processes down to heat but also the keeper of biochemical reproducibility and constancy of reaction kinetics. The learner will want to explore the realm of biophotonics, addressing a number of fundamental mechanisms and hypotheses related to life, light and health. We do just that at www.jackkruse.com IRA, NIR, IR and red light are all stored deeply in water to make an EZ. An EZ = battery. Water inside a cell is fundamentally a repository for light. If you look at a cell's spectrum of color........it stores most of its purple light inside the nucleus.........and most of the red light toward the periphery of the cell. This is why humans radiate light around 900 nm when you use GDV cameras or IR camera with spectroscopic analysis. Ubi 5 talks about mito-nuclear coaptation..........it is a function of how much purple is 'stored' in the nucleus (DNA/RNA) and how much red is made in mitochondria and below the Cell Membranes at carbonyl groups.
    When batteries are discharging cells are dying. They die by releasing too much ELF-UV light. To divide cells use small pulses of ELF-UV to stimulate mitosis. Too much release = oncogenesis due to too many mitosis. Cells are looking to survive rather than reproduce in this case. No reproduction = death and disease = modern world's neolithic disease and infertility issues.

9. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

go to your local eye glasses shop and ask for blue light blockers - with BPI 550 tint. and antireflective coating. I had a custom pair made almost 4 years ago. I got a new pair last winter.

any eye shop can do this, they will have to send them out to a special lab, b/c it can't be done in house.

Cpt.Tired, Naray and Liam Taylor like this.
  10. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

Thanks very much Dr Kruse. I will definitely contact him.

11. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

Thanks for this, it's a big help for someone like me who is completely unsure where to start with getting a pair made.

12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Doing a Google search for the Quantlet, it comes up:

Did you mean:gauntlet

Because it's worn on the wrist, that's a pretty awesome and rad double-meaning for the Quantlet.

13. Red20

Red20 Gold

14. BradTheBreather

BradTheBreather New Member

Is there a ballpark for about how much this will cost? I'll start saving now!

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

depends upon the funding campaign on indiegogo

16. Matty

Matty New Member

So everybody sign up to the campaign!!! I have, but lord knows I don't have a lot of money hanging around.

I promise to be a 100% committed beta tester though, Jack! I will make myself well worth more than the price of admission!

17. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  18. RobH

RobH Gold

No thanks. I want to be disconnected from that crap and connected to Nature!

RobH

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  19. Mover

Mover New Member

question regarding amber glasses or the cheep Blue Blocker. They advertise to use them during the day outdoors, but i was under the impression not to wear sunglasses of any type outdoors during the day. We need the natural light. The blue light in the morning especially. Amber glasses, outdoors during the daylight hours makes you sleepy. That these glasses should really be worn indoors around artificial blue light, not natural outdoor blue light full spectrum. HELP

20. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

I'm not sure why they advise wearing them outside, I would not do that. I would only wear these when artificial light is present. I see only negatives from wearing this kind of eye wear in natural light. I believe that Jack has made comments to this sentiment.