1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Can anyone help with this? SEAFOOD / DHA / UV LIGHT

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Jenlou, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenlou

Jenlou New Member

Hi all,

I'm fairly new here, and have sepnt the past few months (trying) to get my head around it all.

I've just come across this post on FB - if anyone could offer any comments to this, I would be grateful. I'm struggling a little with all the conflicting information out there - even more so as I have M.E / CFS, so my congnition is very poor.

Thank you for your help.

ORIGINAL POST IS HERE: https://www.facebook.com/jledfordgregory/posts/588542101506423

"Do you regularly consume large quantities of seafood? If so, listen up: Omega-3 fatty acids are involved in tumorigenesis, especially in the prostate. It does not matter how you obtain them, whether it be in the biological package of a fish or in a refined oil. Tumor cells do not care in which position the DHA / EPA is situated on the triacylglycerol (e.g. sn-1,2, or 3).

This should not be an issue for you if you eat fish only once or twice a week. But if you are overloading on EPA and DHA and have genetic issues with estrogen conversion to carcinogenic metabolites such as 4-hydroxyestradiol (4-OHE1) and 16a-hydroxyestrone (16-OHE1), a high-DHA diet may be all that's needed to push you over the edge. This would be doubly true if you are combining it with increased UV exposure which has been shown to potently oxidize polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially in a diet that favors the UV chromophore tryptophan (links below)"

https://academic.oup.com/jnci/article/105/15/1132/926341

https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article-abstract/62/6/1193/4651870?redirectedFrom=fulltext

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1751-1097.1990.tb08684.x

2. Leland Stillman

Leland Stillman New Member

The honest truth is that any idiot with a keyboard, an agenda, and an internet connection can find papers to justify whatever opinion they want. That is one of my chief disillusions with my profession (I am an MD). Practically everything on planet earth has a paper out about how it causes cancer.

Here's the bottom line for this MD and patient.
    1. 4 of 5 Blue Zones - areas of unusually long life expectancy - are not only on the coast, but are either islands or peninsulas. Which means seafood is breakfast lunch and dinner! The next time someone tells you it's bad for you, tell them to go tell the people in the blue zones.
    2. Major studies turn up, over and over again, that fish consumption correlates with longevity.
    I could go on, but basically, the people who tell you to limit fish consumption are generally basing their recommendations off of studies done in test tubes, lab rats, and other things that HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD.

Eat your fish.

Jenlou, Joyfun, Jude and 3 others like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You have stop listening to the ignorant. Latest data on seafood is devasting to the ignorant. Horizontal gene transfer in Omega-3 production in invertebrates is where DHA comes from and not from microalgae. This is a game changer. This guy is another one I had to ban last year. He is misinforming people. If you are not listening to webinars and reading Patreon blogs you'll never see how I am DESTROYING their narratives. https://www.fishfarmingexpert.com/article/scientists-make-revolutionary-omega-3-discovery/

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's blog post on Patreon 6/14/2-18 is an absolute take down of this moron.

We know much more - are we
    smarter?
    Aristotle (384-322 BCE)
    “Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.”

Brent Patrick, Phosphene and Joyfun like this.
  5. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

@Jenlou
    Hi Jenlou,
    It's very good you found Dr. Kruse, his forum, all his blogs, and youtube interviews. I
    I read the above fb post and could not believe what I was reading.
    For more than 1 year my experience has been to eat 2 1/2 ounces of fresh wild salmon from Norway every day, spend 10 minutes in sun in summer starting 7:15am, then 30 minutes eating breakfast at 9am, 10 minutes at noon, 30 minutes at 2pm eating lunch my last meal of the day of salmon. I drink water that is fluoride free all day long. All my shoes are grounding shoes.

You could say I have increased UV exposure much to my benefit. Many low dopamine people could benefit from the sun, and my health is greater now than when I first found Dr. Kruse in March 2016. My experiences are confirmable to myself as Dr. Kruse's wisdom works for me.
    It's true that n=1, so my experience may not work for others.
    I had to look up your health issues as I did not know what they were. At least you are at the right place now. :):thumbsup::)

6. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

Hi Jenlou,
    I see Dr. Kruse responded to your inquiry as I was entering mine. I am very glad you heard directly from him. :):):)

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Tastes good.

upload_2018-6-14_10-9-14.png
    upload_2018-6-14_10-10-11.png

John Saf likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People to ignore who got banned here for post misinformation because they missed key data being laid out now on the blog and webinars. Matt Blackburn J LedfordGregory/Doris Loh/ Satori Heart. Last time I will point it out. Caveat emptor.

Jenlou, Brent Patrick and caroline like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.